UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Uchtman Bred Hounds
Pages (47): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Uchtman Bred Hounds

Post pictures of your Uchtman bred hounds here, would like to see them and tell me about them and how their doing in the timber !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2011 03:32 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lostcreekhounds
UKC Forum Member

my male and female

my male is out of clyde and diamond

my female is out of logan

Last edited by lostcreekhounds on 09-11-2011 at 03:53 PM

Old Post 09-11-2011 03:50 PM
lostcreekhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lostcreekhounds Click here to Send lostcreekhounds a Private Message Find more posts by lostcreekhounds Add lostcreekhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Good looking hound !!!

Old Post 09-11-2011 05:10 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

This is my Uchtman bred female Nt, Ch. Uchtman"s Blue Honey , she will be 10 years old in October still hunts like she is 5 years old ! She is out of old Albert X Nicky out of Ranger IV !!!

Last edited by skeeterhawk7 on 10-27-2011 at 03:08 PM

Old Post 09-11-2011 05:39 PM
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

this is ginger she is out of honeyxzeb

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 09-11-2011 11:03 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

ginger

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 09-11-2011 11:05 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

this is nt.champ uchtmans first class jack

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 09-11-2011 11:08 PM
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

skeeter

i took ginger to her first comp. hunt last night and she won her cast and got 2nd over all.. very proud of her she had no minus.

i have a little video of her treeing this summer but its was really hot and she usually trees a good bit harder ill get it on here for ya.

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 09-11-2011 11:15 PM
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

ginger and a female out of boboxann

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 09-11-2011 11:20 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Heikki

Good Pictures ole Buddy! I told you i would buy Ginger back for the puppy price but you will have to have her shipped or bring her your self !!! LOL

Old Post 09-12-2011 12:19 AM
cdparker
UKC Forum Member

gr.ch.uchtmans chantilly lace , pete x blue girl ll

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums.../1313620641.jpg [img][img]

Last edited by cdparker on 09-12-2011 at 12:54 AM

Old Post 09-12-2011 12:36 AM
cdparker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cdparker Click here to Send cdparker a Private Message Find more posts by cdparker Add cdparker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

this is my buddy's dog smoke. out of uchtmans ed

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:01 AM
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

cdparker

chantilly lace and a pretty face little tail hangin down, wiggle when she walks, bawlin when she barks, thats what makes the coons go round....LOL

nice lookin hound

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:08 AM
cdparker
UKC Forum Member

Heikki. You got it.that's my 1st time to post a pic. Maybe next time ill get it right..lace just turned 2 in sept.she has 2~1st & headed to zone 6 semi next week

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:41 AM
cdparker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cdparker Click here to Send cdparker a Private Message Find more posts by cdparker Add cdparker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cdparker
UKC Forum Member

nt.ch.ch uchtmans organ grinder cheif x moody cr.jettny

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums.../1313620886.jpg

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:48 AM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

cdparker

What"s your hound out of ? Talking about posting pictures i have to get my wife to do that for me and she does not know how to make them bigger than what she posted of Honey ! LOL May have to get Heikki to tell her how to do it !

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:51 AM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Heikki

I have told you before that picture you posted of Ginger laying on the ground is one good picture, i believe she is ONE of the prettiest Blue gyps out there, Better go on and send her back to Arkansas !!! LOL

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:54 AM
cdparker
UKC Forum Member

Uchtmans organ grinder. Ch.gr.nt.ch.uchtmans white river chief x nt.ch.moody creek blue jittnet d.o.b. 9/9/09. Nt.ch.at 18 months old. Uchtmans chantilly lace. Gr.nt.ch. Hg bigtime stylish pete x nt.ch.uchtmans blue girl ll d.o.b 8/8/09

Old Post 09-12-2011 02:09 AM
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

cdparker

nothing wrong with the pic. i really like her name, havent heard that song since i was a kid. she looks good, good luck at the zones hope u do good.

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 09-12-2011 02:14 AM
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

skeeter

im sure she will never leave the hills of W.V. but if she ever did she would only go back to your house

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 09-12-2011 02:23 AM
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

i

am pretty excited to breed ginger with jack, this coming spring should be a really nice cross, i think they will compliment each other very well,

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 09-12-2011 02:27 AM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Heikki

Sent you a P M

Old Post 09-12-2011 02:38 AM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:09 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Ruger XL IV

Ruger XL IV

Ruger is 11 months old in pictures.

Last edited by david woofter on 09-12-2011 at 05:53 PM

Old Post 09-12-2011 01:55 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CGRADR07
UKC Forum Member

Male

Goes back to Albert ---Got a first and a second on him. Got 80 points on the bench so far.

CH ‘PR’ Mafia’s Double Dose

Last edited by CGRADR07 on 09-12-2011 at 04:36 PM

Old Post 09-12-2011 04:34 PM
CGRADR07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CGRADR07 Click here to Send CGRADR07 a Private Message Click Here to Email CGRADR07 Find more posts by CGRADR07 Add CGRADR07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote