UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Uchtman Bred Hounds
Pages (47): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Class

Looks like those 2 hounds have been slopin the Hogs !LOL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-17-2011 02:08 AM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Trapper Joe

She could have been out of Jobe , i just can"t remember, i am pretty sure i have hunted with Pearl to !

Old Post 09-17-2011 01:40 PM
skeeterhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterhawk7 Click here to Send skeeterhawk7 a Private Message Click Here to Email skeeterhawk7 Find more posts by skeeterhawk7 Add skeeterhawk7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Trapper Joe

Talked to Gary and Pearl was out of Newton X Lady, Newt was out of his old Albert stud, have hunted with Abby she was a nice little gyp !

Last edited by skeeterhawk7 on 09-18-2011 at 12:24 AM

Old Post 09-17-2011 07:42 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Cami

Picture of Cami relaxing after her Friday night cast win at the Zone 1 hunt in Mineral Point WI. Could not get under a coon on Saturday. She is all Utchman Bred out of GrNite Cambell's James Earl Ray and a female out of Yokam.

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Last edited by Scott VH on 09-21-2011 at 01:43 AM

Old Post 09-18-2011 04:59 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arhightimber
UKC Forum Member

Here is Spud off of Albert Again!

And Spud being worked with cage coon at 6 months! Gyp is out of Albert Again as well! Spud is in orange collar.

"PR" Uchtman's Blue Bridget BLU
(Dual Gr Uchtman's Blue Zeb x PR Backwoods Abby)

Old Post 09-19-2011 02:18 AM
arhightimber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arhightimber Click here to Send arhightimber a Private Message Click Here to Email arhightimber Find more posts by arhightimber Add arhightimber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TrapperJoe
UKC Forum Member

Skeeter,

You are right about Pearl's pedigree. Did you let Gary know I made that Zeb dog a night champion? I've been thinking about calling him to let him know.

Old Post 09-19-2011 01:24 PM
TrapperJoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TrapperJoe Click here to Send TrapperJoe a Private Message Find more posts by TrapperJoe Add TrapperJoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffbarber
UKC Forum Member

got a ? is gary lonnies son

Old Post 09-19-2011 02:44 PM
jeffbarber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffbarber Click here to Send jeffbarber a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffbarber Find more posts by jeffbarber Add jeffbarber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TrapperJoe
UKC Forum Member

I might be all wet, but I think Gary and Lonnie are brothers.

Old Post 09-19-2011 03:59 PM
TrapperJoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TrapperJoe Click here to Send TrapperJoe a Private Message Find more posts by TrapperJoe Add TrapperJoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TrapperJoe
UKC Forum Member

Skeeter,

I got the papers infront of me for my NITECH off of Zeb...I know you talked to Gary but I'll try to take it back a little further.

----------GRNITECH HINDMANS BROAD AX BLU MAX

-----CH GRNITECH UCHTMANS BLUE ALBERT

----------NITECH LEECHS PATCH

--GRCH GRNITECH UCHTMANS BLUE ZEB

----------GRNITECH GRCH SEXTONS BLUE JIMMY II

-----CH NITECH CONEY RIVER BLUE MORGAN

----------CH NITECH STONEY RIDGE BLUE QUEEN

CH NITECH MEYER'S OZARK MT BLUE REBEL HTX

----------CH GRNITECH UCHTMANS BLUE ALBERT

-----GRNITECH GENE'S BLUE NEWTON

----------NITECH CH CONEY RIVER BLUE ROSE

--UCHTMAN'S BLUE PEARL

----------GRNITECH GRCH SMILEY'S BLUE RAMBO II

-----CH NITECH SMILEY'S BLUE LADY

----------NITECH SMILEYS BLUE FLO

Old Post 09-19-2011 04:19 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

jeffbarber

Gary and Lonnie are brothers as well as Doyle, Ricky and Wilburn !

Old Post 09-19-2011 06:21 PM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 09-20-2011 12:12 AM
metcalf
UKC Forum Member

old blood

3yr old gyp i have she has a 1rst with limited hunting, waiting for her to come in so i can get her bred.

grnitech genes blue newton (albert x coney river rose)
ch genes blue locktite odie
ch nitech coney river blue morgan (sextons jimmy x stoney ridge queen)

gyp

ch nitech uchtmans albert (broud ax max x leechs patch)
nitech uchtmans blue polkie
nitech grch uchtmans so blue jessie ll ( scout x jolene)

k.l.(casey ) metcalf
sardis blueticks
936-591-5215

Old Post 09-20-2011 01:56 PM
metcalf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for metcalf Click here to Send metcalf a Private Message Find more posts by metcalf Add metcalf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FOGHORN43725
UKC Forum Member

we have a littermate to metcalf's female thats her pups with two in the pics in one of my above post

Old Post 09-20-2011 02:39 PM
FOGHORN43725 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FOGHORN43725 Click here to Send FOGHORN43725 a Private Message Click Here to Email FOGHORN43725 Find more posts by FOGHORN43725 Add FOGHORN43725 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CGRADR07
UKC Forum Member

UCHTMAN BRED

MY MALE-NITECH CH AND FEMALE-NITECH GRCH

FEMALE-NITECH GRCH

CH ‘PR’ Mafia’s Double Dose

Old Post 09-20-2011 05:00 PM
CGRADR07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CGRADR07 Click here to Send CGRADR07 a Private Message Click Here to Email CGRADR07 Find more posts by CGRADR07 Add CGRADR07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

love

the picture that scott posted of cami, she has a real houndy look, i would like to have one with that look. but i also think that this line of hounds has and will continue to produce good looking hounds

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 09-20-2011 10:19 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffbarber
UKC Forum Member

Re: jeffbarber

quote:
Originally posted by skeeterhawk7
Gary and Lonnie are brothers as well as Doyle, Ricky and Wilburn !

o ok i jus met lonnie about 2 months ago when i got my pup

Old Post 09-20-2011 11:53 PM
jeffbarber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffbarber Click here to Send jeffbarber a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffbarber Find more posts by jeffbarber Add jeffbarber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Heikki

Boy you got one of the best looking houndy gyps in the country, BAR NONE !!! I had Cami here at my place for a day or 2 and hauled her to West Plains, MO. for Scott so she could be picked up and hauled back to Scott in Wisconsin, she is marked up beautifully and is a COONDOG from what i hear !!! If had gotten to keep her a little longer i would have tried her out !!! LOL

Last edited by skeeterhawk7 on 09-21-2011 at 01:25 AM

Old Post 09-21-2011 12:35 AM
KardinalKennels

....................CH GRNITECH’PR’SLIFE’S BLUE RAMBO
……………GRNITECH GRCH’PR’ SMILEY’S BLUE RAMBO II
………………..CH GRNITECH’PR’SMILEY’S MISTI BLUE
……….GRNITECH GRCH’PR’PINECREEK SCREWY LEWEY
………………..NITECH’PR’FLINTHILLS LITTLE BIT
……………’PR’FLINTHILLS BLUE SADE
………………..GRNITECH’PR’FLINTHILLS BLUE POLKIE

GRCH’PR’PHILLIPS’ JOHNNY ON THE SPOT

………………..GRNITECH’PR’UCHTMAN’S SB. BLUE SCOUT
……………CH GRNITECH’PR’UCHTMAN’S SO BLUE HORNET
………………..NITECH’PR’KUKS BACKWOODS BLUE BELL
……….CH GRNITECH’PR’ROSE’S BL HORNET’S BABY ROSEY
………………..CH GRNITECH’PR’UCHTMANS BLUE ALBERT
……………GRNITECH GRCH’PR’CLIFTY CREEK BLUE MINDY
………………..NITECH GRCH’PR’UCHTMAN’S SO. BL. JESSIE II

Old Post 09-21-2011 12:43 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Good Looking Hound and sure is Bred GOOD !!!

Old Post 09-21-2011 01:26 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Uchtman Males

Uchtman's Hickory (JobexMagic)

Utchman's Logan (NewtonxLady)

Uchtman's Bang-Up (EchoxPolkie)

All Performanced for 2011

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Last edited by Scott VH on 10-21-2011 at 10:33 PM

Old Post 09-21-2011 01:34 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Scott VH

Boy that Bang Up has a Nice Big Head, Looks just kike Jobe standing there !!!

Old Post 09-21-2011 01:44 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Bang Up

He will be down in your neck of the woods in a couple weeks. He has a huge mouth with a dying bawl locate. Rolls it over to a HARD chop. Hickory may be louder. It is fun to hunt those two together.

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 09-21-2011 01:51 AM
skeeterhawk7
UKC Forum Member

Scott VH

He i guess is going back to Gary"s ? I probably will get to see him go this winter ! His sire was a good hound to, i got to hunt with him a couple of times down here at my place when Tim Lincoln still owned him, old Newton must have been a pretty good reproducer, i know Polkie was !!!

Last edited by skeeterhawk7 on 09-21-2011 at 02:14 AM

Old Post 09-21-2011 02:02 AM
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

scott

what would it take for me to get a pup out of that bang up hound you got?

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 09-21-2011 03:23 AM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

scott

have or would you ever breed bang up with cami? if you have how did those pups turn out

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy

Old Post 09-21-2011 03:26 AM