UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Hound shot at point blank range while treed in NC
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Hound shot at point blank range while treed in NC

His name was Wipeout Big Rigg.
He was doing what he was trained to do and killed at point blank range by a women from Sanford, NC. (I will not put her name on this site, but it is public all over social media)
He was treed 48 yards off his hunting club property.
She walked approx 238 yards to execute this mans hound with a 44.
Riggs owner said he prayed when he found Riggs dead, with a bullet hole threw his head. He said if he hadn't given this situation to God, he would have been in jail this morning.

Be careful out there.

There are charges pending. My heart breaks for Riggs owners.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Last edited by Cleo on 05-29-2019 at 05:24 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-29-2019 05:18 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Hopefully Bradley can squeeze every nickel out of the woman that she has. Probally charge her with animal cruelty and see her in civil court.

Old Post 05-29-2019 05:45 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BGathright
UKC Forum Member

I had a good one killed last year. He had a red flashing light on his collar. He was treed across the road from where I was hunting. The land owner shot him, claiming that he thought it was a coyote trying to get in his chicken coop.

It took me 2 days to get his body back. Game warden sided with the land owner.

Old Post 05-29-2019 06:33 PM
BGathright is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BGathright Click here to Send BGathright a Private Message Click Here to Email BGathright Find more posts by BGathright Add BGathright to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ashley Pratt
UKC Forum Member

Is there anywhere to send money to help the man with lawyers and court costs? I’m a long way from being a wealthy man but if we all gave a little bit when this stuff happens it would help out drastically.

Old Post 05-29-2019 07:58 PM
Ashley Pratt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ashley Pratt Click here to Send Ashley Pratt a Private Message Click Here to Email Ashley Pratt Find more posts by Ashley Pratt Add Ashley Pratt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redneckcoondog
UKC Forum Member

hope they get her a##

Old Post 05-29-2019 08:13 PM
redneckcoondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redneckcoondog Click here to Send redneckcoondog a Private Message Click Here to Email redneckcoondog Find more posts by redneckcoondog Add redneckcoondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redneckcoondog
UKC Forum Member

hope they get her a##

Old Post 05-29-2019 08:13 PM
redneckcoondog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redneckcoondog Click here to Send redneckcoondog a Private Message Click Here to Email redneckcoondog Find more posts by redneckcoondog Add redneckcoondog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote