UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNiteCh Ball'z RushCreek TUFF Luck, your To Tuff Betty connection!
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

BAD EYE

THANKS TOM. IT GOT PUT OFF A WEEK DUE TO THE WEATHER. I GO TO IOWA CITY WEDNESDAY FOR APPT AND AM GUESSING SURGERY ON THURSDAY. HOPING FOR THE BEST. <v>

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2019 09:23 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

hey hoping all goes well!!! I would love to come up and hunt sometime in the future!! best of luck and heres to a grand 2019!! whats tuffs pedigree look like?

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 01-06-2019 09:53 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

hey hoping all goes well!!! I would love to come up and hunt sometime in the future!! best of luck and heres to a grand 2019!! whats tuffs pedigree look like?

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 01-06-2019 10:00 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

THANKS STEEB

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU COME UP AND TREE SOME COON. TUFF IS OUT OF GAUGE AND TOO TUF BETTY. PED IS LISTED ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME JOHN. <v>

Old Post 01-07-2019 06:28 PM
jodaviess1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jodaviess1 Click here to Send jodaviess1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jodaviess1 Find more posts by jodaviess1 Add jodaviess1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

PUPPIES

HEY PERRY YOU GETTING ANY PUPS YET I LIKE HOW HE'S BREED.

Old Post 01-07-2019 10:04 PM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

TUFF

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BRED TO HIM YET. I KNOW OF A DUAL GRAND FEMALE AND A COUPLE OTHERS THAT ARE WAITING TO COME IN HEAT. WE WILL SEE. HE AIN'T GETTIN ANY YOUNGER. <v>

Old Post 01-08-2019 07:29 PM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

Ya

I never new how he was breed till now hope to get something out of him. THANKS!!

Old Post 01-08-2019 11:14 PM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

BTT!

Old Post 01-20-2019 02:31 PM
Craig Cooper
UKC Forum Member

Praying for complete healing and restored vision for you my friend. Hang in there.

Old Post 01-20-2019 03:44 PM
Craig Cooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig Cooper Click here to Send Craig Cooper a Private Message Find more posts by Craig Cooper Add Craig Cooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

THANKS CRAIG

I AM HOME NURSING MY WIFE BACK AS SHE HAD TOTAL HIP REPLACEMENT SURGERY MONDAY. NOW IF I CAN GET THIS EYE FIXED UP, WE MAY HAVE SOME NORMAL LIVING AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME MY FRIEND. <v>

Old Post 01-25-2019 05:25 PM
jakecumberledge
UKC Forum Member

I hunted with Tuff a good bit when he was in NC and WV and I he lives up to his name because he is Tuff he is a big motored park under a coon by himself dog that still acts and hunts like a 2 year old good luck on a speedy recovery and with Tuff in the future

“PR”Woodland Country Side
“PR”Dukes Tree Bustin Duchess
“PR”Country Roads Ranger Jim

Beagles
CH GRHBCH Shenango Shylo
HBCH"PR"Shenango White River Bella
Woodland Drew Brees
Woodlands Blazin MJ
HBCH Woodland K Hello Dolly
“PR”Woodland Danger Ranger
State Line Gypsy

Old Post 02-01-2019 01:25 AM
jakecumberledge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jakecumberledge Click here to Send jakecumberledge a Private Message Find more posts by jakecumberledge Add jakecumberledge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

TUFF

THANKS FOR THE GOOD WORD ON HIM JAKE. I HAVE SEEN HIM TREE A PILE OF COONS IN HIS LIFE. I AM GLAD HE GOT THE CHANCE TO GET OUT THERE AND PROVE WHAT KIND OF A HOUND HE IS. HE IS GETTING SOME AGE ON HIM, BUT CAN STILL GET IT DONE LIKE A YOUNG DOG. I AM HOPING TO GET A LITTER OR 2 FROM HIM YET AND TREE SOME MORE COONS WITH HIM. <v>

Old Post 02-02-2019 05:46 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Perry

PM SENT

Old Post 02-16-2019 12:16 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

TUFF DOG

PM RETURNED. <v>

Old Post 02-16-2019 04:36 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

TUFF

WE HAVE A FEMALE OUT OF OPPY X DUAL GRAND NIGHT TALKIN PEARL THAT IS A PROVEN REPRODUCER BRED TO TUFF. PUPS DUE IN MAY. <v>

Old Post 03-03-2019 05:53 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Thats great Perry. Did you get the count done on Tuff ? It might be year before l can get her to you.

Old Post 03-03-2019 06:01 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Solid Northern
UKC Forum Member

Ashland Ohio

Howdy V , hope all is well , just checking to see if your headed to the 50 anniversary down at Ashland next week ?

Old Post 03-09-2019 07:51 PM
Solid Northern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Solid Northern Click here to Send Solid Northern a Private Message Find more posts by Solid Northern Add Solid Northern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

TUFF

RON, I DIDN'T GET HIM CHECKED YET. HE IS OUT IN IOWA BREEDING A FEMALE RIGHT NOW. IT CAME UP AT THE LAST MINUTE AND DIDN'T GET TIME TO GET HIM TO THE VET. WE'LL SEE I GUESS. <v>

HOWDY PAUL, WON'T BE HEADED TO ASHLAND THIS YEAR. I JUST HAD EYE SURGERY AND AM HEALING UP FROM THAT. I PLAN TO BE AT BLUETICK DAYS IN OHIO IN MAY. I WAS NOMINATED FOR THE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD AND AM TO RECEIVE IT THERE. I HOPE ALL IS WELL UP NORTH. <v>

Old Post 03-11-2019 05:45 PM
Solid Northern
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations

Lifetime achievement award , still doing time , the right kind ! Way to go bro , like Timex , you keep on '' ticking '' (blue)
I had plans to attend Ashland but can't make it now , disappointed as I was looking forward to spectating one of those Tide/Rushcreek dogs , hope to reschedule that , maybe shoot for the May doings and hook up with you and celebrate your award , so get all healed up dude ! Take care ttyl still solid up north eh !

Last edited by Solid Northern on 03-15-2019 at 07:25 PM

Old Post 03-14-2019 04:40 AM
Solid Northern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Solid Northern Click here to Send Solid Northern a Private Message Find more posts by Solid Northern Add Solid Northern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
V. Cannon
UKC Forum Member

I really like the breeding in this dog

Old Post 03-17-2019 08:49 PM
V. Cannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for V. Cannon Click here to Send V. Cannon a Private Message Find more posts by V. Cannon Add V. Cannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

TUFF

HE HAS BEEN A GOOD ONE V.CANNON.LIKE ALL OF THEM, THEY GET OLD TO FAST, BUT SUCH IS LIFE. <v>

Old Post 03-18-2019 04:54 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

TUFF PUPS

IT'S LOOKING LIKE WE MAY GET A FEW PUPS OUT OF TUFF AND THE OPPY X DUAL GRAND NIGHT TALKIN PEARL FEMALE. <v>

Old Post 04-15-2019 06:31 PM
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

TUFF PUPS

TUFF PUPS DUE THIS WEEKEND. THEY ARE OUT OF TULLY AND TAMMY BEEGHLY'S TRIXIE FEMALE. SHE IS OUT OF OPPY AND DUAL GRAND NIGHT TALKIN PEARL. TRIXIE HAS THROWN SOME NICE DOGS. DUAL GRAND BLACK EYED KATE, AND 2018 QUEEN OF HUNT AT BLUETICK DAYS NTCH. SWANDINGER'S BLUE LYNX ARE JUST A COUPLE AND BOTH FROM DIFFERENT SIRES. THESE SHOULD BE NICE IF A PEDIGREE FULL OF COONDOGS AND REPRODUCER'S MEAN ANYTHING. <v>

Old Post 04-26-2019 07:57 PM
Hawk32
UKC Forum Member

Perry

Congrats on the lifetime achievement. Very deserving.
Corey

Home of:

Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Tree'n Blue Dutch RIP
Grand Nite CH CH Thorson's Sweet Blue Brandy RIP
Grand Nite Ch Dutch and janes blue Girl

http://dutch32ia.tripod.com/

Old Post 04-30-2019 02:58 AM
Hawk32 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawk32 Click here to Send Hawk32 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hawk32 Visit Hawk32's homepage! Find more posts by Hawk32 Add Hawk32 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jodaviess1
UKC Forum Member

HAWK 32

VERY MUCH APPRECIATED COREY. THAT MEANS ALOT. <v>

Old Post 04-30-2019 05:07 PM