UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Lone Pine Kennels
Pages (14): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Thanks. I really like him. I expect him to be at the hunts next spring starting with Walker Days.

I'm going to Performance Sire him for 2013, to hopefully get a couple litters while he's young to see what he'll throw and if he's worth pushing as a stud. He definatly is bred right.

JB

Lone Pine North

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2012 04:15 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lone Pine JB
I'll try to get updated photos of the Snap x Helen pups this weekend if the weather permits.

Both females are still available, good acting pups with good mouths. They're running loose and learning lots.

JB

how long will it be before the long pine blood is bred out.?????sad...

Old Post 10-06-2012 12:58 PM
R.lee prater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.lee prater Click here to Send R.lee prater a Private Message Find more posts by R.lee prater Add R.lee prater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Vince, sounds good. Just don't tell you're wife, I don't want her to hate me when she has a yard full of pups again.

The are several up and coming Lone Pine studs here. They have yet to prove themselves, but we have high hopes.

R. Lee these dogs still have more Lone Pine that any other line out there. If you knew the history of the pedigrees you'd see that most of the studs that we've bred to are Lone Pine bred. Below is the pedigree for the litter you referenced.

We breed for the traits that we like, that's kept this line of dogs winning and more importantly, enjoyable to hunt the rest of the week. We breed for pups for us, not for R. Lee or really to sell. From the 4 litters this year, only 6 pups were sold and some of those were to good friends that want to promote LONE PINE. We really like what we have but unlike some of the Lone Pine fans, we recognize a need to keep moving forward. Will Rogers said, "even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

--------------------GRNTCH 'PR' Nocturnal Style
-------GRNTCH 'PR' Nocturnal Nailor
--------------------GRNTCH 'PR' Schmersal’s Stylish Anna (Lone Pine)
GRNTCH 'PR' All Grand Trackman
--------------------GRNTCH CH 'PR' Rock River Sackett Jr.
-------GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Rock River Lady
--------------------GRNTCH 'PR' Night Heat Dixie (Lone Pine Patches)
*sire GRNITE Just Call Me Snap
--------------------GRNTCH 'PR' Hard Knockin Hayes
-------GRNTCH 'PR' Stylish Hickory Nut Harry
--------------------GRNTCH 'PR' Schmersal’s Stylish Anna (Lone Pine)
GRNTCH 'PR' Harry's Stylish Quzy
--------------------GRNTCH CH 'PR' Rock River Sackett Jr.
-------GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Rock River Stylish Sue
--------------------GRNTCH 'PR' Night Heat Dixie (Lone Pine Patches)

pups

--------------------GRNTCH CH 'PR' Rock River Sackett Jr
-------GRNTCH 'PR' Strang Smith Lone Pine Cowboy
--------------------GRNTCH 'PR' Terry’s Crazy Annie (Clover x LP Chris)
*(dam)GRNTCH 'PR' Smith & Strang Lone Pine Helen
--------------------GRNTCH 'PR' Hard Knockin Stylish Hayes
-------GRNTCH 'PR' Stylish Hazel
--------------------GRNTCH 'PR' Schmersal’s Stylish Tanna (Lone Pine)

Lone Pine North

Last edited by Lone Pine JB on 10-06-2012 at 05:38 PM

Old Post 10-06-2012 02:24 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

What Is Lone Pine Bred?

quote:

R. Lee these dogs still have more Lone Pine that any other line out there. If you knew the history of the pedigrees you'd see that most of the studs are all Lone Pine bred.

JB, for sure I can get confused when it comes to the Lone Pine, Clover, Wild line of dogs. It is my understanding they ALL started with pups from DUVALL'S LONE PINE LADY and either FINLEY RIVER PETE or FINLEY RIVER SPIKE. Litter mate brothers out of FINLEY RIVER CHIEF AND FINLEY RIVER BELL.

Spike and Lady produced Lone Pine Satan, Lone Pine Eagle and Wolfe's Tree Picking Bill.

Pete and Lady produced Tall Oakes Spot, Finley River Sport and Magill's Lone Pine Jill.

Lone Pine Jill was bred to Mears' Finley River Dan to produce Logan's Wild Julie. Dan was a son of Finley River Chief.

Lone Pine Jill was also bred to River Bend Flag to produce Logan's Wild Jeanie. Flag has Finley River Chief in his 4th generation.

Logan's Wild Julie was bred to Owen's Hardwood Bozo to produce Logan's Wild Clover. Bozo goes back to Finley River Chief a couple of times plus a litter mate sister to Chief.

Logan's Wild Clover was bred to Logan's Wild Jeanie to produce Wessel's Wild Casey, Tony's Wild Clover, 1990 UKC World Ch. Tony's Wild Joey.

Is this about right?

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 10-06-2012 03:17 PM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

HistoryNutt, I really don't know about the Clover side, I've been with the Lone Pine side for a long time and know that stuff much better. The stuff you wrote about Lone Pine looks right, but you left out the one dog that got Tom Strang stuck on Lone Pine, Toby. Lone Pine Toby was out of Pete and Lady and all these dogs go back to him.

Here is the ped on my 1st Lone Pine dog. He was a 1996 model and a top dog in every department.

Here's the ped on the Rock dog, while he's Lone Pine bred, you'll see the name Finley River a bunch too.
---------------------------------------------------------'PR' Johnsons Danny Boy
--------------------------------------------GrNiteCh. ‘PR’ Cassell’s Woodpecker
---------------------------------------------------------'PR' Prarie Land Sugar
-----------------------------Ch GrNiteCh. ‘PR’ Stephens Woody
--------------------------------------------------GrNiteCh. GrCh. ‘PR’ McCallisters F.R. Banjo
--------------------------------------------‘PR’ Weaver’s Missy
---------------------------------------------------------NiteCh 'PR' Reid's Texas Susie
----------GRNiteCh ‘PR’ Nye’s Sensational Frank
--------------------------------------------------------GrNiteCh Finley River Spike
---------------------------------------------NITECH Lone Pine Eagle
--------------------------------------------------------PR' Duvalls Lone Pine Lady
----------------------------GrNiteCh. ‘PR’ Nye’s Sensational Sassy
--------------------------------------------------------'PR' Colvins Tom
--------------------------------------------NITECH Smith's Princess
-------------------------------------------------------- Deer Creek Queen
Sire: CH. NiteCh. ‘PR’ Screaming Pete
-----------------------------------------------NiteCh Finley River Chief
------------------------------------NiteCh Finley River Pete
-----------------------------------------------NiteCh Finley River Bell
-----------------------Ch. Magills Lone Pine Toby
-----------------------------------------------NiteCh Ch Heverins Kenton Speed
-----------------------------------PR' Duvalls Lone Pine Lady
-----------------------------------------------Heverins Melody Ann
----------‘PR’ Lone Pine Chris
-----------------------------------------------Ch NiteCh Houses Chief
----------------------------------NiteCh Kaw River Chief
-----------------------------------------------'PR' Johnsons Kansas Rose
-----------------------Ch. ‘PR’ Strang’s Little Sally
------------------------------------------------'PR' Willams Blaze
----------------------------------'PR' Rolling Hls. Bawling Babe
------------------------------------------------Simons Bango Babe

NITECH LONE PINE ROCK

-------------------------------------------GrNiteCh Mears Finley River Dan
----------------------------------'PR' Johnsons Danny Boy
-------------------------------------------GrNiteCh Morgans Penny
-------------------------GrNiteCh. ‘PR’ Cassell’s Woodpecker
----------------------------------------------GrNiteCh GrCh Merchants Bawling Barney
----------------------------------'PR' Prarie Land Sugar
-----------------------------------------------Balls Candy
---------------Ch GrNiteCh. ‘PR’ Stephens Woody
-----------------------------------------------GrNiteCh GrCh ‘PR’ Mears Finley River Sonny
--------------------------------- GrNiteCh. GrCh. ‘PR’ McCallisters F.R. Banjo
------------------------------------------------GrCh Mears Banjo Babe
--------------------‘PR’ Weaver’s Missy
------------------------------------------------GrNiteCh Normans Coon Stopper
-----------------------------------NiteCh ‘PR’ Reid’s Texas Susie
------------------------------------------------‘PR’ Brazos Babe
Dam: GrNiteCh. ‘PR’ Slippery Rock Penny
--------------------------------------------------GrNiteCh Finley River Dan
----------------------------------GrNiteCh GrCh ‘PR’ Mears Finley River Sonny
---------------------------------------------------‘PR’ Finley River Kate
------------------- GrNiteCh. GrCh. ‘PR’ McCallisters F.R. Banjo
----------------------------------------------------NiteCh Hibdons Grass Run Banjo
----------------------------------GrCh Mears Banjo Babe
----------------------------------------------------‘PR’ Hershbergers Ks. Babe
----------NiteCh. ‘PR’ Slippery Rock Dixie
----------------------------------------------------NiteCh Finley River Pete
----------------------------------NiteCh Tall Oaks Spot
----------------------------------------------------‘PR’ Duvalls Lone Pine Lady
--------------------NiteCh ‘PR’ Muddy Lanes Queen
----------------------------------------------------GrNiteCh Merchants Banjo II
----------------------------------NiteCh Hutchesons Sallie
-----------------------------------------------------Blairs Little Bell II

more info on this line can be found here: http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...highlight=reana

Just look at the pics and you'll see there is a big difference from the Wild dogs. Here is a pic of my old Lone Pine Rock dog that the pedigree above is from.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 10-06-2012 03:43 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

LONE PINE MOLLY made NITECH last night. 2 with 1st place wins and a 4th and 6th at 2012 Walker days.

NITECH Lone Pine Molly

and Lone Pine Hannah got in the Final 4 of the Mountaineer Classic on Friday with Jason Martin handling. Hannah and Jason are on the far right.

Lone Pine North

Last edited by Lone Pine JB on 10-06-2012 at 05:47 PM

Old Post 10-06-2012 03:50 PM
terrybartles
UKC Forum Member

Swishers Sonny

I have a picture of Sonny on tree and with trophys when he won U.S Championship, if you would want to see them, give me an Email, i don't know how to put them on here. He was sired by Pa. Hawker, who was by Robin's Finley River Eagle, Sonny's dam was sired by Wolfe's Tree Picking Bill and out of a daughter of the Spring Creek Rook, Beaver Lake Lightening
cross, i hunted with all these dogs back in there day, COONDOGS!!!!!!

What stud would you consider to carry the most lone pine blood that can still breed? Thanks Terry

Last edited by terrybartles on 10-06-2012 at 04:39 PM

Old Post 10-06-2012 04:33 PM
terrybartles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrybartles Click here to Send terrybartles a Private Message Click Here to Email terrybartles Find more posts by terrybartles Add terrybartles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Re: Swishers Sonny

quote:
Originally posted by terrybartles
I have a picture of Sonny on tree and with trophys when he won U.S Championship, if you would want to see them, give me an Email, i don't know how to put them on here. He was sired by Pa. Hawker, who was by Robin's Finley River Eagle, Sonny's dam was sired by Wolfe's Tree Picking Bill and out of a daughter of the Spring Creek Rook, Beaver Lake Lightening
cross, i hunted with all these dogs back in there day, COONDOGS!!!!!!

What stud would you consider to carry the most lone pine blood that can still breed? Thanks Terry

terry, email the pic to be at jbrundege1768@comcast.net and I can post it for you.

as for studs, there are several Lone Pine bred males, but not alot that I'd consider a stud.

NITECH Lone Pine Rocky (somewhere in E. Ohio) is out of Cowboy and Reana. I spent many nights in the woods with him, he would be my 1st choice. Great disposition, not a mean hair on him. Had a real good mouth, pretty tight on the ground, big locate and beautiful tree dog.

NITECH Lone Pine Bullet is near Kittanning, I can get his #, Bullet is out of Cutter and Honeybuns, might be a good choice.

There are also some male littermates to Patsy. Jesse Mahaney in WV has one, Lone Pine Earle, and I've hunted nice pups out of him. I hunted with Earle once when he was up here, did a nice job, treed some coon.

Rocky is probably getting pretty old, 10 or so I'm guessing, Earle is 9, and Bullet would be 7 or so. Earle would be the one to try, but he's never been in a hunt, so no titles himself, but I know of several NITECH and GRNITE out of him. and his sister Patsy is one of the nicest to ever live. and I'll be happy to show her ANY night.

Lone Pine North

Last edited by Lone Pine JB on 10-06-2012 at 08:44 PM

Old Post 10-06-2012 06:03 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

oh heck, I forgot GRNITE Lone Pine Muscleman.

He's owned by Steffan Lab in Ohio, somewhere near Lisbon. He's a littermate to Track Girl and Brandy. I only hunted with him a night or 2 when he was real young and they were just bad, cold, snowy nights. Made a couple den trees.

Randy and Dale tell me that he was one coontreeing hound. One of the better competition hounds they've had.

at 2008 Walker Days (the year Big D won) he placed 2nd on Friday with 950+ and 2nd on Saturday with 1550+. Randy made a bad call or he's have won Walker Days with 1675+

Muscleman would probably be top of my list if looking for a Lone Pine stud. He's only 6

Lone Pine North

Old Post 10-06-2012 06:35 PM
kenney Clark
UKC Forum Member

I Have hunted with MuscleMan some he is a nice Dog. And Congrats To Molly Making NT.CH. . And I Have one of these Snap X LONE PINE Helen pups and she looks like A LONE PINE hound . Looks alot like this Raising Helen female I have. Both females are off of LONE PINE Helen .

RIP - GR.NT.CH. , PKC CH. AKC NT.CH. SPIDERMAN SAM.

Contact Kenney Clark - 330-738-3019 CELL- 330-205 3299

Old Post 10-06-2012 07:56 PM
kenney Clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenney Clark Click here to Send kenney Clark a Private Message Find more posts by kenney Clark Add kenney Clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Swisher's Sonny, pics courtesy of terrybartles

Lone Pine North

Old Post 10-07-2012 07:20 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

NITECH Lone Pine Molly picked up her 1st NiteCh win in her 1st NiteCh cast last night.

Lone Pine Hannah won her cast again at the Mountaineer Classic.

Jason and Hannah on the left.

That makes Team Lone Pine 4 for 4 on casts entered and cast wins this weekend.

Trees are starting to get pretty bare, time for the LONE PINE dogs to shine.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 10-07-2012 07:26 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

LONE PINE RAISING HELEN owned by Kenney Clark

Lady's Man x Lone Pine Helen

LONE PINE RAISING HELLENA owned by Kenney Clark (5 months old)

Snap x Lone Pine Helen

Lone Pine North

Last edited by Lone Pine JB on 10-11-2012 at 01:43 AM

Old Post 10-07-2012 07:30 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

fixed it

LONE PINE RAISING HELEN

Lone Pine North

Old Post 10-07-2012 07:37 PM
terrybartles
UKC Forum Member

Swishers Sonny

He was owned by Daryal Kaiser of Mersersburg Pa. He was one of my favorite hounds to hunt with. Terry.

Old Post 10-07-2012 11:18 PM
terrybartles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrybartles Click here to Send terrybartles a Private Message Click Here to Email terrybartles Find more posts by terrybartles Add terrybartles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaffer
UKC Forum Member

I have a male out of lindsy and track rat any of those turn out

Old Post 10-08-2012 01:12 PM
shaffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shaffer Click here to Send shaffer a Private Message Click Here to Email shaffer Find more posts by shaffer Add shaffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Shaffer, that's what the Lone Pine Hannah dog is out of. I only hunted with her once of 2x, since Jason's had her. I had her here for a couple weeks, but she was just barely started at that time.

I know of another one near Randy's that doing real well and another that's doing ok.

How is yours doing?

Hannah got in the final 4 at the Mountaineer Classic on both Friday and Saturday

Hannah on left

Hannah on right

Lone Pine North

Last edited by Lone Pine JB on 10-08-2012 at 01:23 PM

Old Post 10-08-2012 01:21 PM
shaffer
UKC Forum Member

Mines started havnt hunted much smartest pup I have ever raised gonna put a kill season on him then taking him to town in the spring

Old Post 10-08-2012 02:24 PM
shaffer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shaffer Click here to Send shaffer a Private Message Click Here to Email shaffer Find more posts by shaffer Add shaffer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

the Molly female that we're pushing now is out of Trackrat. She has some tools that we really like. You'll be hearing more from her.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 10-08-2012 11:44 PM
terrybartles
UKC Forum Member

JB, you have a pm

Old Post 10-08-2012 11:49 PM
terrybartles
UKC Forum Member

PM

Old Post 10-09-2012 01:09 AM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

NiteCh Lone Pine Molly picked up 2 more nitech wins this weekend.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 10-14-2012 01:35 PM
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

another young Lone Pine hound out of Honeybuns

Backwoods Ernie

Lone Pine North

Old Post 10-28-2012 08:54 PM
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

I seen ol Hyde Collector in the Cooner magizine this month.He is sharp.

Old Post 10-29-2012 04:15 AM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jackson87
I seen ol Hyde Collector in the Cooner magizine this month.He is sharp.

Thanks. I really like him. This is his year to get pushed, but I'm in no rush with him.

quote:
LONE PINE HYDE COLLECTOR

..............................................NITECH SKUNA RIVER FRED
...............................NITECH MEDLEY'S HARDWOOD HOMER
..............................................NITECH RACCOON VALLEY QUEEN
.............GRNITECH BACKWATER BONE COLLECTOR
..............................................GRNITECH FLETCHERS STYLISH JAKE
...............................GRNITECH LOOKEN UP STYLISH NOWHERES
..............................................GRNITECH BACKWATER PEARL

LONE PINE HYDE COLLECTOR

..............................................GRNITECH NOCTURNAL STYLE
...............................GRNITECH ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
..............................................GRNITECH ROCK RIVER LADY
.............GRNITECH LONE PINE TRACK GIRL
..............................................GRNITECH LONE PINE COWBOY
...............................GRNITECH LONE PINE PATSY
..............................................GRNITECH LONE PINE SHANIA

Lone Pine North

Last edited by Lone Pine JB on 11-01-2012 at 11:37 AM

Old Post 11-01-2012 11:04 AM