UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Michigan map card
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

Michigan map card

I guess it's the hunt view card? Anyhow I had this problem when I first bought and installed the card a couple years ago in my alpha. The map is DARK ,where the woods are usually green they are almost black and it's very hard to see. Then one day it literally fixed itself. Brightened up and woods were green and all easy to see. Well last night I lost my map and had to restore default to bring it back. But now it's back to the blackish green woods and hard to see again. The brightness of the unit is turned all the way up. I've messed with it for 2 hours trying to figure out a way to brighten it up and get it back to green woods and easy to see. No luck, I'm frustrated. Any idea's? Please and Thank you!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2019 03:43 PM
Pat Miltons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Miltons Click here to Send Pat Miltons a Private Message Click Here to Email Pat Miltons Find more posts by Pat Miltons Add Pat Miltons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

Bruce

I thought I posted this in Bruce's post of Garmin questions. Hopefully he'll see it or someone sees it that can help me figure this out!

Old Post 12-23-2019 03:51 PM
Pat Miltons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Miltons Click here to Send Pat Miltons a Private Message Click Here to Email Pat Miltons Find more posts by Pat Miltons Add Pat Miltons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Only thing I can suggest is go to your map menu then mat setup and use the down arrow go to advanced step. see what the detail is on and try best. Also you can see if shaded relief does anything for you.

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 12-23-2019 at 04:48 PM

Old Post 12-23-2019 04:37 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terry fiddler
UKC Forum Member

map card

I had the same problem with mine. Called Garmin and they told me to update my handheld. Did this and it fixed the problem.

Old Post 12-25-2019 02:33 AM
terry fiddler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terry fiddler Click here to Send terry fiddler a Private Message Find more posts by terry fiddler Add terry fiddler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Huntnharris
UKC Forum Member

Re: map card

quote:
Originally posted by terry fiddler
I had the same problem with mine. Called Garmin and they told me to update my handheld. Did this and it fixed the problem.

Ran into this same thing a few times here recently and an update has been the fix each time.

www.harrishoundsupply.net

Old Post 12-25-2019 03:17 AM
Huntnharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Huntnharris Click here to Send Huntnharris a Private Message Click Here to Email Huntnharris Visit Huntnharris's homepage! Find more posts by Huntnharris Add Huntnharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the replies! I'll try an update later this week. I've gotten pretty good about using my Garmin so it's frustrating when I can't fix something. Merry Christmas to all!!!

Last edited by Pat Miltons on 12-25-2019 at 06:46 PM

Old Post 12-25-2019 02:44 PM