UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking for a decent female..
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Brrk
UKC Forum Member

Looking for a decent female..

I have a 7 yr old male off of cord's rock river lock, and a very well bred stylish female. She's off of stylish rebel and stylish sable? Not sure papers aren't in hand. I'm looking for someone with a decent fairly, similar to the sackett/stylish line of breeding. I would like to breed shaggy to a good female and just get a pick of the litter male pup since shaggy is getting older. I don't expect a stud few or anything, actually I would even help with some registration fees depending on what the female is.

Shaggy has two first, one at the ohio state championship, and another at bluetick days, with a combined score of 1400+ no minus between each hunt. Shag has always been a good, hard hunting, very accurate dog. He runs pretty much silent and has a big mouth once he rolls it over! He was in another hunt but I withdrew while I was winning that one too, because of a mean dog in the cast. The rest of the times I was too busy hunting other's dogs as a paid handler. I just pleasure hunt now, but would like to find a female that has been hunted, either titled or has a win or something or could be shown In the woods so I can see her go. Please contact at 330-473-9329 with any interest. If someone would be willing to help me with this it'd be greatly appreciated.

Also, there was already a litter off of him, and the 4 pups that went to hunting homes all made it as hounds. The others went to families and are house pets. Never had a chance lol

Thanks,
Garrett Blake

1st at 2011 Ohio St Ch
1st at 2012 bluetick days

"PR" B&S Neosho River QUICK

Handling:
GrCh Nite Ch "Pr" Neosho River Miss Mcgill

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2014 04:41 PM
Brrk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brrk Click here to Send Brrk a Private Message Click Here to Email Brrk Find more posts by Brrk Add Brrk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brrk
UKC Forum Member

Bump

1st at 2011 Ohio St Ch

Handling:

Old Post 11-29-2014 01:08 AM
Brrk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brrk Click here to Send Brrk a Private Message Click Here to Email Brrk Find more posts by Brrk Add Brrk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brrk
UKC Forum Member

Up top. Have had some interest

1st at 2011 Ohio St Ch

Handling:

Old Post 11-29-2014 09:26 PM