UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Fletchers Stylish Jake
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Thomas Fields
UKC Forum Member

Fletchers Stylish Jake

Does anyone know of Fletchers Stylish Jake semen or a good stud dog directly out of jake? I have a Zeb 3 female that is a great-granddaughter of jake on the bottom side that I would like to breed back to him. Has anyone had good results with the Wipeout and Jake cross?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2014 04:29 PM
Thomas Fields is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Fields Click here to Send Thomas Fields a Private Message Click Here to Email Thomas Fields Find more posts by Thomas Fields Add Thomas Fields to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

Call Jason Halloway at 270-618-9815. He has the dog Carter's Baby Jake. Grand Night Champion and Silver Champion. Thowing nice pups. Located in south central Ky.

Old Post 02-03-2014 04:34 PM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Edgar
UKC Forum Member

I have a 7 year old female out of Jake. One of the best dogs I have every hunted with. Im gonna breed her when she comes in. Just not sure to who yet.

Old Post 02-04-2014 06:00 AM
Andy Edgar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Edgar Click here to Send Andy Edgar a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Edgar Find more posts by Andy Edgar Add Andy Edgar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Thomas Fields
UKC Forum Member

Fletchers Stylish Jake

Andy, what is your female out of on the bottom side?

Old Post 02-04-2014 10:49 AM
Thomas Fields is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thomas Fields Click here to Send Thomas Fields a Private Message Click Here to Email Thomas Fields Find more posts by Thomas Fields Add Thomas Fields to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rscott
UKC Forum Member

I no they a lot of good crosses off of Coma blood and jake females..

Old Post 02-04-2014 02:03 PM
rscott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rscott Click here to Send rscott a Private Message Find more posts by rscott Add rscott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kragsdale
UKC Forum Member

''Grch nitech where's waldo'' he's directly out of Jake and a flatrock king coma female one of the last live bred dogs super nice hound extremely good looking and throwing good looking pups with big mouths

Old Post 11-28-2014 09:07 AM
kragsdale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kragsdale Click here to Send kragsdale a Private Message Find more posts by kragsdale Add kragsdale to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B Royse
UKC Forum Member

How many wins toward Grandnite does Waldo have?

GRNITECH GRCH CHKC CH PKC CH 'Pr' Willies Wicked Blue Flash
GRNITECH GRCH 'Pr' Brays Water Oak Star
GRNITECH 'Pr' Willies Wicked Kat
'Pr' Rocky Hill Flashback (aka the Deuce)
NITECH 'Pr' Kirby Wicked Elsa (co-owned with John Kirby)

Old Post 11-29-2014 07:41 PM
B Royse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B Royse Click here to Send B Royse a Private Message Click Here to Email B Royse Find more posts by B Royse Add B Royse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kragsdale
UKC Forum Member

3 wins

Old Post 11-30-2014 06:12 PM
kragsdale is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kragsdale Click here to Send kragsdale a Private Message Find more posts by kragsdale Add kragsdale to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B Royse
UKC Forum Member

That's good. I am the one who raised him and made him a Nitech with one win while Adam owned him. He wasn't live bred........ he is a semen pup.

GRNITECH GRCH CHKC CH PKC CH 'Pr' Willies Wicked Blue Flash
GRNITECH GRCH 'Pr' Brays Water Oak Star
GRNITECH 'Pr' Willies Wicked Kat
'Pr' Rocky Hill Flashback (aka the Deuce)
NITECH 'Pr' Kirby Wicked Elsa (co-owned with John Kirby)

Old Post 11-30-2014 08:21 PM
B Royse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B Royse Click here to Send B Royse a Private Message Click Here to Email B Royse Find more posts by B Royse Add B Royse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

BREED HER TO BONE HES GOT JAKE IN HIM

Old Post 12-01-2014 02:34 AM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Fisher13
UKC Forum Member

+1 on breeding her to bone, he is an improvement on all the dogs behind him,and is producing very very nice hounds.

Old Post 12-01-2014 06:08 PM
Fisher13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fisher13 Click here to Send Fisher13 a Private Message Find more posts by Fisher13 Add Fisher13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big mama 1
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

I have a grandaughter to him she will die hear she is 6 need to find a jake son 2 breed back to she get treed ever time we go and don't take all nite to do it any body know where in ky or tn I could find 1 to breed she was so easy to train I jus took her to woods she did ever than else

Old Post 01-18-2015 04:12 AM
big mama 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big mama 1 Find more posts by big mama 1 Add big mama 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

There were some real good jake bitches that helped make a few stud dogs famous .

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 01-18-2015 12:50 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roadrunner22
UKC Forum Member

I sure miss my Jake dog, not looking like I'm gonna find one that I like as much as I did him... Would love to get ahold of a semen pup if they ever come off with any.

Old Post 01-21-2015 07:09 AM
roadrunner22 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roadrunner22 Click here to Send roadrunner22 a Private Message Click Here to Email roadrunner22 Find more posts by roadrunner22 Add roadrunner22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
24/7
Banned

Re: Fletchers Stylish Jake

quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Fields
Does anyone know of Fletchers Stylish Jake semen or a good stud dog directly out of jake? I have a Zeb 3 female that is a great-granddaughter of jake on the bottom side that I would like to breed back to him. Has anyone had good results with the Wipeout and Jake cross?

Has your z3 female done any winning?

Old Post 01-21-2015 03:32 PM
24/7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 24/7 Click here to Send 24/7 a Private Message Find more posts by 24/7 Add 24/7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Re: Fletchers Stylish Jake

quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Fields
Has anyone had good results with the Wipeout and Jake cross?

NOWHERES ! she was off jake and pearl . pearl was out of old zeb

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 01-21-2015 08:29 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marpal
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by kragsdale
''Grch nitech where's waldo'' he's directly out of Jake and a flatrock king coma female one of the last live bred dogs super nice hound extremely good looking and throwing good looking pups with big mouths

Where is this dog located ?

Old Post 01-22-2015 01:05 AM
marpal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marpal Click here to Send marpal a Private Message Click Here to Email marpal Find more posts by marpal Add marpal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RAT Mafia
UKC Forum Member

I own a female out of Jake and a King Coma female. Very accurate and made GRNITECH fairly young. I wonder if they might just be litter mates?

Old Post 01-23-2015 08:32 PM
RAT Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RAT Mafia Click here to Send RAT Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email RAT Mafia Find more posts by RAT Mafia Add RAT Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kragsdale
UKC Forum Member

Is this Gregg and stylish Mandy

Old Post 04-03-2015 02:18 AM