UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > OMCBA Thunder Sport male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JMiller
UKC Forum Member

OMCBA Thunder Sport male

I am posting this for a friend of mine that don't have a computer. Super nice Thunder Sport male that is smokey blue with white trim. He raised him from a baby pup and has lost interest in hunting a cur is the reason he is for sale. I will get his papers so that I can know his age I think he is around 16 months old. Really nice looking with a big mouth and is treeing. Will be a real nice young dog for this fall squirrel season. I will have pictures of him. Interested give me a call. North Alabama 256-505-8501

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-20-2017 07:43 PM
JMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JMiller Click here to Send JMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email JMiller Find more posts by JMiller Add JMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JMiller
UKC Forum Member

I just got his papers and looked he is 21 months old. Just perfect for fall season

Last edited by JMiller on 06-21-2017 at 04:58 PM

Old Post 06-21-2017 04:33 AM
JMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JMiller Click here to Send JMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email JMiller Find more posts by JMiller Add JMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JMiller
UKC Forum Member

Someone is missing out on a nice young cur at a deal. The guy that owns him is ready to let him go at a good price. If you are interested in a bargain get in touch.

Old Post 06-23-2017 04:14 PM
JMiller
UKC Forum Member

Tired of all these tire kickers that are not going to buy nothing just wanting to ask every kind of question they can think of. So if your interested in a nice young cur at a real bargain give me call

Old Post 06-26-2017 05:12 AM
JMiller
UKC Forum Member

Ok I really like these people that tells you that they want the dog and then change there mind. I have been talking back and forth with 2 guys in GA about this young dog. They told me that they was going to take him and have set up a time to come get him but never showed up. Now one want return a txt or call and the other one says that he was just doing to pick up for the other one and he never heard from him or got the money. So if there is any one out there that will do what they say and want a REAL deal on this young dog give me call and make a honest offer and you will get nice young dog at a steal.

Old Post 07-02-2017 08:52 PM
jacoblipford
UKC Forum Member

Will give u a call in the morning

Old Post 07-03-2017 04:01 AM
jacoblipford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jacoblipford Click here to Send jacoblipford a Private Message Click Here to Email jacoblipford Find more posts by jacoblipford Add jacoblipford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JMiller
UKC Forum Member

CANCEL THIS POST

After who knows how many calls on this dog with every question that you can imagine ask, and a couple of people that said they wanted him just to back out. The boy that owns him as decided to hang on to him and wait until season get him going real good and then sell him for a lot more than he was going to take. Someone should have got him when he was at a almost give away price.

Last edited by JMiller on 07-12-2017 at 05:44 PM

Old Post 07-12-2017 05:37 PM