UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Dakota Apex
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Dakota Apex

Introducing the DAKOTA APEX..........

If you're looking for the brightest main beam, colors, and longest running light available today, then the APEX is what you need! The APEX comes standard with a crazy bright off white main beam and 3 colors of your choice. Everything is controlled by the switch on the head, making this light very user friendly!

The options available on this light are unheard of! We have 5 different tints of main led that we can put in the APEX - from a true old 5100 style of light all the way up to a blinding white main beam. We can give you the standard spot or make it a little wider if that's what you prefer. You can pick 3 of the following colored LEDs for your module underneath - white walk light, red, green, amber, blue, and UV. We have 3 choices of beam for the color modules - tight spot, medium spot, and flood.

Our standard switch gives you 4 clicks forward for your main LED and then backwards on the switch gives you a low and high of each of the 3 colors.

This light can be set up exactly how you want it. More settings or less settings of main beam or colors is no problem at all. Unlike most lights, you don't have to have the same spot on all colors. If you want a flood walk light and tighter spot on the colors, we can do that! If our 6 hour burn time on high isn't enough, we can always add more power!
WHEN IT COMED TO OPTIONS AND CUSTOMIZING, THE SKY IS THE LIMIT WITH THE DAKOTA APEX!!!

MAIN BEAM BURN TIMES
1st Click - 200 HOURS
2nd Click - 100 HOURS
3rd Click - 32 HOURS
4th Click - 6 HOURS

COLOR BURN TIMES
WALK LIGHT, AMBER
- Low 48 HOURS
- High 12 HOURS
RED, GREEN, BLUE, UV
- Low 64 HOURS
- High 15 HOURS

THE DAKOTA APEX IS $250
FREE SHIPPING
FULL 3 YEAR WARRANTY
LIFETIME LABOR WARRANTY

If you think the APEX is the light for you, give us a call or text!
TATER'S HUNTING SUPPLIES / DAKOTA LIGHTS
Store 423-261-2551
Cell 423-715-7298 call or text

THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT THE APEX! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2017 05:44 AM
Dakota Lights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dakota Lights Click here to Send Dakota Lights a Private Message Click Here to Email Dakota Lights Find more posts by Dakota Lights Add Dakota Lights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

The APEX LIT THE WINNERS WAY THIS WEEKEND at the PKC SUPER STAKES!

Huge congrats to CJ THOMAS for winning the JR Super Stakes and SPENCER ANDERSON for his 2nd place finish in the SR Super Stakes with the DAKOTA APEX!!!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 04-10-2017 05:57 AM
Dakota Lights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dakota Lights Click here to Send Dakota Lights a Private Message Click Here to Email Dakota Lights Find more posts by Dakota Lights Add Dakota Lights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Here's a video of the APEX we done a couple months ago.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...100012323293325

The video doesn't do this lights abilities any justice but it does give you an idea.

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 04-10-2017 06:04 AM
richard turner
UKC Forum Member

Best light and Squallers out there and great people do deal with

Old Post 04-11-2017 04:05 AM
richard turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richard turner Click here to Send richard turner a Private Message Click Here to Email richard turner Find more posts by richard turner Add richard turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Mr. Turner. We appreciate it!!!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 04-11-2017 06:27 PM
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

DAKOTA LIGHTS

THE ULTIMATE IN ILLUMINATION!

423-715-7298

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 04-12-2017 11:34 PM
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Seen a video on YouTube of a guy who was comparing several top lights looks like you guys have a very bright and nice light .

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 04-13-2017 01:10 PM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

The apex is a very nice light..Doug whats the name of the you tube video??

Old Post 04-14-2017 01:30 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Doug! We appreciate that.

Johnny do a search for coon hunting light comparison and it should pop up. Very good video that shows different lights.

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 04-14-2017 04:32 AM
Joes reticks
UKC Forum Member

can you

Can you put two red LEDs in it and put um on same switch so they both turn on ( at same time and be switched from hi low at same time .then put a sep green led for the 3rd led as in summer i use the green for bugs and for my walkimg light if you can do that I will order one as my night rider hollow light whent out on me and I want to try new light... I just want a brighter red option then what's on market know as I like to call coyotes as well as coon hunt and this woud be a gamechanger one light for all my hunting needs...

Great hound hunters of the past quotes I like and live buy .
"Its not the legnth off the ears it whats betwen the ears "- lester Nance
" "If you did not see it in the tree it did not happen" -Herb kennedy
" I live to hunt and I hunt to live " - Henry McIntyre

Old Post 04-14-2017 09:32 PM
Joes reticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joes reticks Click here to Send Joes reticks a Private Message Find more posts by Joes reticks Add Joes reticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Joes redricks,

Yes we can do that no problem.

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 04-17-2017 07:34 PM
J. Pinson
UKC Forum Member

Just ordered mine

Look forward to trying it out

Thanks guys

Old Post 04-18-2017 07:10 PM
J. Pinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Pinson Click here to Send J. Pinson a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Pinson Find more posts by J. Pinson Add J. Pinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to everybody who has tried the APEX!

We appreciate your business!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 04-19-2017 11:49 PM
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

OPTIONS!
BRIGHTNESS!
BURN TIMES!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 04-26-2017 01:15 AM
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

We appreciate the business!!

APEX!!!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 05-02-2017 06:35 AM
JPRITCHARD
UKC Forum Member

Dakota Apex!!

I highly recommend the Apex if your in the market for a new light.
Great light and great customer service!!

Old Post 05-07-2017 03:19 AM
JPRITCHARD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JPRITCHARD Click here to Send JPRITCHARD a Private Message Find more posts by JPRITCHARD Add JPRITCHARD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jan!!!

Folks these lights are the real deal!!!

We appreciate everybody who has got an APEX!!! Thanks!!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 05-09-2017 05:38 AM
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

We appreciate all the orders folks!!! We appreciate it!!!

The APEX was designed to give the hunter exactly what they need.

BRIGHTNESS, BURN TIMES, COLORS!!!

Give us a call or text if we can help. Thanks again!!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 05-16-2017 07:07 AM
whats up
UKC Forum Member

Whats the weight and how many lux thanks

Old Post 05-20-2017 02:24 PM
whats up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whats up Click here to Send whats up a Private Message Click Here to Email whats up Find more posts by whats up Add whats up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Terrell
UKC Forum Member

Tim they wss probably at bluetick days over the weekend with limited cell service up there.

Phone # 937-213-1779

Old Post 05-22-2017 12:24 AM
Doug Terrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Terrell Click here to Send Doug Terrell a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Terrell Find more posts by Doug Terrell Add Doug Terrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Tim,

I left the work phone at the store over the weekend. I texted you earlier a picture of the tracking number. Thanks!

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 05-22-2017 05:01 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Apex.....

Thanks Hoop
It shows it was delivered today. I will know when I get off work.
Will let you know.
Thanks
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 05-22-2017 07:04 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Apex....

Got it today.....
It looks pretty good.
I just hope it's not too heavy, don't like a lot of weight on my head/Neck.
Will update after I use it a few nights.
Thanks
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 05-22-2017 11:24 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Apex

I was a little skeptical about this Light being as good as I have heard, But let me tell you......This is a Darn Good Light....!!!
Very Bright on Walklights, Color Modules ( red & green ) have a High & Low for each Color and are Super Bright, the Main Beam has a Slight Off White Color that is as Bright as some Lights on its 2nd or 3rd click.....But on the 4th click........WOW.....!!!!

Great Light guys.....Well Worth the wait.....!!!
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Last edited by Triple K Kennel on 05-25-2017 at 12:55 PM

Old Post 05-23-2017 03:48 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Light....

quote:
Originally posted by Doug Terrell
Seen a video on YouTube of a guy who was comparing several top lights looks like you guys have a very bright and nice light .

That video doesn't do this Light justice.....
This Light will reach the Top of Any Tree...!!!
It has an Amazing Walklight that has a High/Low.
6 hours of burn time sure doesn't hurt either.
Can't complain at all about this Light......it has Everything...!!!!
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 05-23-2017 04:07 AM