UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > New poly-metal dog boxes
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

New poly-metal dog boxes

Hello everyone. I am new to the business and just wanted to show what I am building. These boxes are made of an aluminum/ composite/ aluminum material. I build these in my garage at night and on weekends. As of right now I am building both 1 and 2 door models. I can pretty much build any size you want. I have a few different sizes right now that I have made. These are brand new built to order dog boxes with vents in the doors and in the sides. The doors all come with close off panels. These also come with folding lift handles and gate latch style door latches.
If you have any questions please message me here or on facebook and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I have listed a few sizes and prices that I have done so far.
All hardware is either zinc coated or aluminum.

1 door : 20"(W) x 20"(H) x 26-36"(D) 175.00
2 door : 38-44"(W) x 20"(H) x 22-26"(D) 275.00
2 door : 38-44"(W) x 20"(H) x 40"(D) 350.00

I can do pretty much any sizes and will give a quote per your sizing request. I am working on a top storage box but haven't figured it out to my likings and that is why a top storage box isn't offered at this time.

I have attached a link to my facebook page with pictures of my boxes.

https://www.facebook.com/DukesCustomFabricationLLC/

I will also work on getting some pictures posted here. Next weekend I will be in Mayville, Mi at TABC for North Regional April 8th.

As for right now I am quoting shipping with greyhound and they are about 75-130 for shipping depending on box size and location.

Last edited by DukesCustomFab on 04-23-2017 at 12:10 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2017 12:58 AM
DukesCustomFab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DukesCustomFab Click here to Send DukesCustomFab a Private Message Click Here to Email DukesCustomFab Find more posts by DukesCustomFab Add DukesCustomFab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

If you are at North Regionals in Mayville, Mi please say hi. We will be there as a sponsor and also have a 38X40X20 2 door box there for sale. 350.00

Old Post 04-07-2017 06:58 PM
DukesCustomFab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DukesCustomFab Click here to Send DukesCustomFab a Private Message Click Here to Email DukesCustomFab Find more posts by DukesCustomFab Add DukesCustomFab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

Looking at making a run to Kentucky the weekend of the April 29th to the PP beagle state hunt Lawrenceburg Ky 40342. If anyone is interested in a box I have 2 weeks to get these build and placing an order tomorrow for material. I can bring 3 boxes total with me in my truck. 1 is done. room for 2 more. Need to know by tomorrow at 3 eastern at the latest.

Old Post 04-10-2017 05:55 PM
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

Keep an eye on our company. We will be doing our first dog trailer in the next few weeks.

Old Post 04-20-2017 02:40 PM
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

We will be going to the MI state Championship for Coon at the end of May. Event link posted at the bottom of this post. If anyone would like to pre-order a box and have it delivered to the hunt let me know. I will be trying to bring at least 2 boxes. At this time I plan on bringing a 38"(w) x 40"(d) x 21"(h) and a 44"(w) x 40"(d) x 21"(h). If you have a different size that you would like you just need to put down a 50% non-refundable deposit and pay the other 50% at the hunt. I am also picking up my dog trailer base this week. If you are interested in a trailer and have an idea of how big of a box you want on it let me know. This one is a double run trailer that I am rebuilding and putting a new box on.

https://www.ukcdogs.com/hunting-eve...H;MI;1;20170526

Old Post 04-21-2017 11:20 AM
John McCoy
UKC Forum Member

Any with top storage?

Old Post 04-24-2017 03:20 AM
John McCoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John McCoy Click here to Send John McCoy a Private Message Click Here to Email John McCoy Find more posts by John McCoy Add John McCoy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

No top storage at this time, sorry.

Old Post 04-24-2017 03:57 AM
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

We have made a few upgrades to our boxes. We changed out side vents to adjustable and we have added chains to the gate latch clips so they don't get lost.

We will be in Manchester, Mi @ Chasin' Tails Beagle Club with 2 boxes for sale.

45"(w) X 26"(d) X 20"(h) 2 door 275.00
38"(w) X 26"(d) X 20"(h) 2 door 275.00

Last edited by DukesCustomFab on 05-01-2017 at 11:48 AM

Old Post 05-01-2017 11:35 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Box.....

Is the 38 inch Box made for Beagles ?
Is is not deep enough for a Coonhound ?
Thanks
Tim
765-244-7028

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 05-01-2017 12:54 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

The 38" is more of a beagle box yes. I will make a box to most any dimension. I have only been to beagle trials so far but will be going to the Mi State coon trials the end of this month and that will give me a better idea of the difference in sizing for the coons guys.

Old Post 05-01-2017 01:11 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Box....

quote:
Originally posted by DukesCustomFab
The 38" is more of a beagle box yes. I will make a box to most any dimension. I have only been to beagle trials so far but will be going to the Mi State coon trials the end of this month and that will give me a better idea of the difference in sizing for the coons guys.

For Coondogs a 38 inch box would be 38x38 or sometimes 38x40.
I like the looks of your Boxes, when would be a good time to call ?

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 05-01-2017 01:17 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

Oh ok. My larger 2 door box would be a good size then. It is 38x40 and runs 350.00 and would include the new upgrades that we have added into our designs. I work during the day and do the boxes at night and on weekends.

Call any time after 2:45pm eastern time or any time on weekends. 810-710-1612

My name is Josh.

Old Post 05-01-2017 01:38 PM
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

Introductory pricing ends at the end of this month. I have 2 med double door boxes in stock right now. 38(w) x 26(d) x 20(h) 2 door and 45(w) x 26(d) x 20(h) both boxes are 275.00 until the end of the month.

Box prices after the end of the month will go as follows

single/atv box 225.00

med double door 350.00

deep double door 450.00

Last edited by DukesCustomFab on 05-30-2017 at 05:33 PM

Old Post 05-11-2017 05:19 PM
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

UKC Indiana State hunt

https://www.ukcdogs.com/hunting-eve...-IN-93-20170819

We have been invited to this hunt and will be attending. Please share and let everyone know if they pre-order a box to be delivered to this hunt before July 15th we are giving a 25.00 discount on all box orders.

Old Post 06-12-2017 01:20 AM
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

We are also looking at maybe getting in with a few distributors. If you are interested please send a message.

Old Post 06-20-2017 04:09 PM
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

We have figured out our lids and will also be offering top storage on any of our boxes for 75.00 extra.

Old Post 06-21-2017 04:37 PM
Batteauxcreek
New UKC Forum Member

Great lookin boxes

Old Post 06-22-2017 02:29 AM
Batteauxcreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Batteauxcreek Click here to Send Batteauxcreek a Private Message Click Here to Email Batteauxcreek Find more posts by Batteauxcreek Add Batteauxcreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Batteauxcreek
Great lookin boxes

Thanks so much.

Old Post 06-22-2017 10:48 AM
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

If you check out our Facebook page you will see we are now offering top storage boxes now also.

https://www.facebook.com/DukesCusto..._homepage_panel

Old Post 07-12-2017 05:20 PM
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

Check out our facebook page. Top storage boxes and insulated dog houses are the latest in builds here at Duke's

https://www.facebook.com/DukesCusto..._homepage_panel

Old Post 08-03-2017 11:40 PM
DukesCustomFab
UKC Forum Member

Check out our facebook page. Now making leads, couplets, tie outs and dog houses.

https://www.facebook.com/DukesCustomFabricationLLC/

Old Post 11-01-2017 10:30 PM