UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH GRNTCH PR Midnight Lone Pine Clyde @ STUD
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shrift82
UKC Forum Member

CH GRNTCH PR Midnight Lone Pine Clyde @ STUD

Clyde made GRNTCH as a two year old. He was treeing his own coon at 9 months old. The most accurate and independent hound I've ever owned. Will be split 9 of 10 trees, will not leave, and has the coon. Loves to get to himself. Allgrand pedigree, heavy Lone Pine bred. Located in western PA.
2016 performance sire. 2016 world qualified. Will be at Autumn Oaks. Calls only after 4 pm on weekdays. 814-242-4239

GRNTCH Comas Stylish Legend
GRNTCH Lone Pine T Rex
GRNTCH Lone Pine Honey Buns
CH GRNTCH MIDNIGHT LONE PINE CLYDE
GRNTCH Allgrand Trackman
GRNTCH Lone Pine Track Girl
GRNTCH Lone Pine Patsy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-30-2016 05:28 PM
Shrift82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shrift82 Click here to Send Shrift82 a Private Message Find more posts by Shrift82 Add Shrift82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shrift82
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-02-2016 02:23 AM
Shrift82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shrift82 Click here to Send Shrift82 a Private Message Find more posts by Shrift82 Add Shrift82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Never saw Clyde, but he can't help but be nice. Look at that breeding!!!

I've hunted with every dog listed other than Trackman. Patsy and Honey were 2 of the best females that ever lived. And to have them both in one pedigree!

Good luck with Clyde!

Lone Pine North

Old Post 08-02-2016 04:24 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shrift82
UKC Forum Member

Thanks JB,
Accuracy, accuracy, accuracy. When i first put Clyde in the hunts I thought he just didnt like to back any other dog, but when the leaves fell off it all made sense. They would tree, he would go further and tree. Sometimes 10 feet, sometimes 400 yards further. Shine their tree.....empty, shine Clyde's tree....coon scored, sometimes the other dogs had a coon, but he consistently had one above his head split by himself. 4 of his wins were with no leaves on the trees. He has pulled many dogs off their tree because they had big ears and couldnt hold their own tree. If there is a rough dog in the cast he will back off the wood and tree. He's probably not the fastest hound in the country, but his accuracy wins the hunts. When you take no minus points and can make other dogs pull to you....you will win. Accuracy, accuracy, accuracy!

Old Post 08-02-2016 10:15 PM
rick brocious
UKC Forum Member

He's also a good looking hound .

Old Post 08-03-2016 12:12 AM
rick brocious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick brocious Click here to Send rick brocious a Private Message Find more posts by rick brocious Add rick brocious to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

Lone Pine North

Old Post 08-03-2016 02:23 AM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shrift82
UKC Forum Member

Thanks JB for posting my pics!

Old Post 08-03-2016 02:45 AM
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

People need to look at this dog. That pedigree is LOADED with real deal coondogs. I never got to hunt with Honey, but patsy was as good as a dog that has barked. This line of dogs flat out produces and I don't even hunt walkers but have been around enough of them to know the facts.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 08-03-2016 06:36 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvhoundsman
UKC Forum Member

bred up right for sure

Old Post 08-04-2016 08:29 PM
wvhoundsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvhoundsman Click here to Send wvhoundsman a Private Message Click Here to Email wvhoundsman Visit wvhoundsman's homepage! Find more posts by wvhoundsman Add wvhoundsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shrift82
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys, clyde has a litter to be born on Sunday, cant wait to see them.

Old Post 08-05-2016 04:31 AM
Connie
UKC Forum Member

no slick handler needed, this hound won all his hunts when the leaves were off he is one of the most accurate dogs I've ever seen! Good luck I can't wait to see our Bonnie & Clyde pups .... Scott hogan

Old Post 08-05-2016 11:27 PM
Connie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Connie Click here to Send Connie a Private Message Click Here to Email Connie Find more posts by Connie Add Connie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anderson Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Clyde

Has he been bred to any Lone Pine females,would like to have a pup off him and a Lone Pine female.

Old Post 08-06-2016 12:51 AM
Anderson Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anderson Kennel Click here to Send Anderson Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Anderson Kennel Find more posts by Anderson Kennel Add Anderson Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shrift82
UKC Forum Member

Yes, they are due to be born any day now. Contact scott hogan.

Old Post 08-06-2016 12:21 PM
Connie
UKC Forum Member

F ch nt ch gr ch lighting lone pine Bonnie had ten pups last night 4 males 6 females

Old Post 08-12-2016 04:49 PM
Connie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Connie Click here to Send Connie a Private Message Click Here to Email Connie Find more posts by Connie Add Connie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Anderson Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Bonnie

How is she bred?

Old Post 08-13-2016 12:58 AM
Anderson Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Anderson Kennel Click here to Send Anderson Kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Anderson Kennel Find more posts by Anderson Kennel Add Anderson Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shrift82
UKC Forum Member

Clyde will be turning 3 in September.

Old Post 08-19-2016 07:39 AM
Shrift82
UKC Forum Member

I will be at Autumn Oaks with a tent set up if anyone would like to see Clyde, talk about him, or just talk coon hunting. Look me up or give me a call. I will be there around noon on Thursday.

Old Post 08-24-2016 01:42 AM
Shrift82
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to all who stopped by to inquire about Clyde. Hope we can make a few of these crosses happen.

Old Post 09-12-2016 12:44 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Pups......

quote:
Originally posted by Connie
F ch nt ch gr ch lighting lone pine Bonnie had ten pups last night 4 males 6 females

Do you have a contact phone number ?
Thanks
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 09-25-2016 03:09 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shrift82
UKC Forum Member

814-242-4239

Old Post 09-25-2016 05:23 PM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Where are you at? How close to the Lisbon club

Old Post 09-25-2016 09:28 PM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shrift82
UKC Forum Member

I'm 1 hour east of Pittsburgh, PA

Old Post 09-26-2016 12:19 AM
aethridge
UKC Forum Member

Bonnie

How is the bonnie female bred

"PR" Buddy's Two Wild Jackie... off Grntch WildCard's Buddy & Grntch Buckeye Wild Tilly
"PR" Dan's All Grand Chic...off Gr.Nt.Ch. Silverado Dan and Gr.Nt.Ch. Honey Creek Ruby

....Gone But Not Forgotten....

Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.''PR'' Carolina Cash
CH.GR.NT.CH. "PR" Ethridge's Lone Pine Lightning
GR.W.CH. GR.CH.NT.CH."PR" Hard Knocking Stylish Rocky 17th place Grand American
U.K.C. & A.K.C. Ch.NT.CH."PR" Ethridge's Lone Pine Ranger

Old Post 09-29-2016 04:07 AM
aethridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aethridge Click here to Send aethridge a Private Message Click Here to Email aethridge Find more posts by aethridge Add aethridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shrift82
UKC Forum Member

Bonnie & Clyde pups.... I picked mine up this morning and this afternoon the male puppy treed my daughters cat in our yard! I couldn't believe it! 8 weeks old and treed a cat! My wife didn't even video it, she just called to tell me what happened.

Old Post 10-03-2016 03:25 AM
Shrift82
UKC Forum Member

2017 performance sire

Old Post 12-04-2016 04:24 PM