UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Purina
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

Purina

I for one Support PURINA and will continue to feed it .
! After 30 plus years of supporting our coon hounds- beagles -bird dogs I think I will hold out a bit longer. I doubt eukanuba will do as much for our sport as PURINA has!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2020 09:39 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

Yessir. I just read in a magazine yesterday that Purina is a major donor for wildlife conservation projects across the country. I’ll keep feeding it also.

Old Post 01-08-2020 01:40 AM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

No other dog food company has ever given back to the hunters the way Purnia has. As long as I have dogs, I will feed Purnia because I I look after the ones who look after me.

Last edited by jeffrey robinso on 01-08-2020 at 01:30 PM

Old Post 01-08-2020 03:31 AM
jeffrey robinso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffrey robinso Click here to Send jeffrey robinso a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffrey robinso Find more posts by jeffrey robinso Add jeffrey robinso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Purina

X4 best feed for the money, I feed ProPlan Lamb and rice and my dogs love it.

Old Post 01-08-2020 03:49 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

We have tried a few other brands over the years, but went back and staying with Purina.

Old Post 01-08-2020 03:49 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MudRiverdogs
UKC Forum Member

i feed purina

it the best out there to me

GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR'KEATON'S MUD RIVER BIG MACK
GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR'CHARLEY CREEK LOTA HEART
GRNITECH'PR' KOCH'S FINAL DESTIONATION
GRNITECH'PR' CHARLEY CREEK BIG BUGSY
GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SMOKEY MTN MERCY

Doug Keaton
304-840-3943

Old Post 01-08-2020 08:51 AM
MudRiverdogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MudRiverdogs Click here to Send MudRiverdogs a Private Message Click Here to Email MudRiverdogs Find more posts by MudRiverdogs Add MudRiverdogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

It is my understanding at this time that Purina may still try to support us threw some of our hunts but UKC failed to include them in a yearly contract . If i am wrong here please feel free to correct me

Old Post 01-08-2020 11:14 AM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeffrey robinso
UKC Forum Member

They will still be supporting the hunters but UKC has discontinued the Purnia race.

Old Post 01-08-2020 01:31 PM
jeffrey robinso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffrey robinso Click here to Send jeffrey robinso a Private Message Click Here to Email jeffrey robinso Find more posts by jeffrey robinso Add jeffrey robinso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote