UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Deventer's Penney Pups
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Maybe we can arrange a visit to Russ' place the week of Walker days.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-12-2017 08:28 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Ris, I should have your TW yearbook ad done and sent by the weekend.

Old Post 12-07-2017 10:50 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Kreklow's Turbo. Dec 7th

Old Post 12-09-2017 04:56 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Ricochet17 on 12-25-2017 at 02:29 AM

Old Post 12-25-2017 02:25 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-25-2017 02:30 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 12-26-2017 03:05 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

What are you planning on taking to this years Walker Days?

Old Post 01-03-2018 12:53 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Found some old pictures of you Ken.

Old Post 01-05-2018 11:44 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-05-2018 11:46 AM
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

boy they are old, must been back before they invented bib overalls,, lol

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Old Post 01-05-2018 02:41 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Penneys Pups

Penney fell out of a tree in August while I was getting her ready for the World hunt and almost died. I had to have over a liter of fluid taken out of her left lung. After that near miss and with Penney going to be past 7 after her next heat period, I made the decision to bred her again. I have not hunted with any dogs in the last few year that I thought were superior to Penney so I decided to linebreed her back to her ancestors. Penney is a descendant of the combination of dogs that produced the mother of Russ Bellars Psycho. I'm hoping that this will result in another Penney. Rex was out of Psycho and Penneys mother, Roxy. I really like the pups out of Rex and Penney, but wanted another cross on Penney that could be used to double Penney in some future cross.
Penney was artificially bred to Bellars Psycho and the last straw of Bellars Shep. and Penney had 8 pups this morning thanks to Russ Bellar, Never Gone's; Dean and Karen Bitzel and Jr. Deventer for selling Penney to me as a pup. I will be selling some Penney pups in the future. Trained, started, or puppies as I will be cutting back on dogs to keep a couple of the new litter. Call if interested. 608-558-4640 Ken Risley

Old Post 01-29-2018 12:08 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GES
UKC Forum Member

For anyone that has the opportunity to get one of these pups or young dogs off Penney, I think you will be rewarded with a dog that has tracking ability and balance that is not often seen anymore. Ken knows dogs and Penney is his measuring stick. A once in a lifetime dog could come from this cross. Ken, best of luck with them and may 2018 be a great year for you! Keep us posted on where they go and how they do.

George

PS--I sure like the looks of that spotted bald faced dog!

Old Post 01-29-2018 01:16 AM
GES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GES Click here to Send GES a Private Message Find more posts by GES Add GES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Klear Kry Tramp

Hi George, Tramp was line bred Roy Jacksons of Fort Scott, Ks
Roys Queen and Josie set the bar high for trackdogs and treedogs. Still hunt Roys stock and they are comparable to the Penney dogs.

Old Post 01-29-2018 03:04 AM
Kler Kry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kler Kry Click here to Send Kler Kry a Private Message Click Here to Email Kler Kry Find more posts by Kler Kry Add Kler Kry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

That picture was from 1995. Brodhead,Wis Sugar River club UKC hunt.

Old Post 01-29-2018 03:06 AM
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

What breeding is the white dog with black spot on his side in above picture? Thanks

Old Post 01-29-2018 07:15 PM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

MacTwain bred is my guess. The new age coonhunters probably never ever heard of it.

Old Post 01-29-2018 10:15 PM
barnescreek
UKC Forum Member

Got my attention. Looks like this one

Old Post 01-30-2018 05:33 AM
barnescreek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnescreek Click here to Send barnescreek a Private Message Find more posts by barnescreek Add barnescreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Klear Kry Tramp

I've had that line since 1972 and at well over a dozen line bred generations and they still look a lot alike. Tinsley Kansas Tess was a litter mate to California Mack Twain and these are the two foundation dogs. They are trackdogs that tree game. Penney has pups by Bellars Shep and Bellars Psycho as the dual sires of the litter. Seven pups look like Penney and one is white and marked like Tramp was. I've been told that Shep threw white pups. The pups will be DNA tested. People are calling and wanting one, but I wont know what the pups are out of until the DNA tests are back.

Old Post 01-30-2018 03:03 PM
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

THERE WAS A GUY ON HERE A FEW YRS AGO THAT DID SOME HANDLING FOR BELLAR AT ONE TIME. HE WAS HUNTING A YOUNG DOG OFF SHEP. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DOG? I LIKED READING ABOUT THE DOGS PROGRESS.

Old Post 02-02-2018 11:13 AM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

THERE WAS A GUY ON HERE A FEW YRS AGO THAT DID SOME HANDLING FOR BELLAR AT ONE TIME. HE WAS HUNTING A YOUNG DOG OFF SHEP. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DOG? I LIKED READING ABOUT THE DOGS PROGRESS.

Old Post 02-02-2018 11:14 AM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Ken, I'm really sorry for your loss of your NtCh TRex dog.

Old Post 02-18-2018 09:26 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

TRex

Rex treed a coon two days ago walking on his front legs and balancing on one of his back legs in the warehouse where I was exercising him in the cold weather. His voice intensity and desire could not be diminished by the cancer that had shrived the muscles in his legs and hips to nothing. His sire was Bellars Psycho and his mother was Deventers Roxy, Penneys mother. Penney has two week old pups by Psycho and I know there will be one to carry on the tradition. Thanks for all tex's and emails.

Old Post 02-18-2018 11:27 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Kreklow's Turbo on their 2nd place Open registered cast win with 600+.

Old Post 03-11-2018 09:08 PM
Kler Kry
UKC Forum Member

Dane Krelow and Turbo, a pair of Kings

Congratulations to Duane Kreklow and Klear Kry Turbo for winning the Southwestern Wisconsin Walker Sectional with 600+, 20 month old son of Penney and Rex, on 3/17/18.

Old Post 03-18-2018 06:58 AM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Split treed twice and had the coon. He must of learned that from his mentor, Yodeler!

Old Post 03-19-2018 12:16 AM