UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Boomer 2
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BoomerII
New UKC Forum Member

Boomer 2

Boomer 2 is still in central Ohio available at stud. I have been sitting on the sidelines for awhile and not pushing him to be bred. I have been getting a lot of good reports out of hunters with young dogs recently and it's got me excited again. Anyone interested in breeding to Boom2 can give me a call at 7404039320. He is now 8 years old and I would like to see some more young dogs out there out of him. Anyone that has a dog out of him please feel free to comment here about how they are doing as I have lost track of where a lot of these dogs ended up. Thanks to all that have bred females to him. I look forward to hearing back from you all. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-21-2017 12:32 AM
BoomerII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoomerII Click here to Send BoomerII a Private Message Click Here to Email BoomerII Find more posts by BoomerII Add BoomerII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

BOOMER 2 HAS 94 PUPS ON THE GROUND , HE WILL MAKE THE REPRODUCERS LIST AS SOON AS HE GETS HIS HUNDRED ON THE GROUND , I HAVE 3 PUPS HERE AT MY PLACE THAT IS STARTED OUT OF BOOMER 2 AND STEVE KITCHENS FUTZ FEMALE

I WILL BE WORKIN WITH MIKE IN A EFFORT TO GET SOME MORE PUPS ON THE GROUND OUT OF BOOM 2 , HE WILL CONTINUE TO REPRODUCE AT HIGH PERCENTAGE JUST AS HIS PATERNAL AND MATERNAL LINAGE HAS DONE FOR40 PLUS YEARS
JET 4
JET 5
JET 6
THUNDER
BOOMER
BOOMER 2
IF YOU HAVE A NICE FEMALE BOOMER 2 WILL NOT LET YA DOWN , CALL MIKE

Old Post 12-24-2017 10:45 PM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoomerII
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks for all the help Terry. Lots of good reports from some recent crosses out of boom2 and hopefully more to come. Anyone interested feel free to give me a call.

Old Post 12-27-2017 03:07 AM
BoomerII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoomerII Click here to Send BoomerII a Private Message Click Here to Email BoomerII Find more posts by BoomerII Add BoomerII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
t_davis2205
UKC Forum Member

BoomerII

Folks if you are looking for the total package to breed your female to BoomerII is throwing all the right things. I have personally hunted with BoomerII and can say he has the drive, the mouth and not to mention one of the classiest tree dogs you will see on the wood. I personally have owned 2 boomerII females in which both have spoiled me with starting early and carrying the complete package to the hunts. Myself and Mike are now on our next journey as we have been able to obtain 2 great looking pups off BoomerII and Maggie that we will be getting started and looking forward to keep making noise with BoomerII offspring.

Tyler Davis

Last edited by t_davis2205 on 12-27-2017 at 11:15 PM

Old Post 12-27-2017 02:25 PM
t_davis2205 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t_davis2205 Click here to Send t_davis2205 a Private Message Click Here to Email t_davis2205 Find more posts by t_davis2205 Add t_davis2205 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoomerII
New UKC Forum Member

Trying to track down any and all nitch dogs out of Boom2 anyone that knows where any are please let me know I would appreciate it thank you

Old Post 01-04-2018 09:29 PM
HairBuster
UKC Forum Member

Looking

Mr Tucker are you the owner of the Layla female?

Old Post 01-08-2018 04:24 AM
HairBuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HairBuster Click here to Send HairBuster a Private Message Click Here to Email HairBuster Find more posts by HairBuster Add HairBuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

HAIRBUSTER NO I HAVE NEVER OWNED A FEMALE NAMED LAYLA . THE ONLY FEMALE BLUETICK I KNOW OF NAMED LAYLA , WAS OFF HILLBILLY X BOO-BOO SHE WAS OWNED BY JERRY SHEWMAKER IM MO.

THE ONLY FEMALE HERE AT MY PLACE IS KURTZ'S BLUE BELL
A NITE CH BITCH OFF OLD BOOMER .

Old Post 01-09-2018 10:30 PM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

BELL WAS BRED TO BOOMER 2 WITH GOOD SUCCESS
AND MIGHT BE BRED TO HIM AGAIN , SHE IS DUE IN HEAT
ANY DAY

Old Post 01-09-2018 10:34 PM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

ED HILTY HAS BRED HIS NITE CH FEMALE TO BOOMER 2
SHE IS A NICE FEMALE , I HAVE HUNTED WITH HER ,
SMALL GOOD LOOKIN FEMALE , ALL UTCHMAN BRED

MIKE WILL POST IF SHE TOOK OR NOT WHEN HE FINDS OUT

Old Post 01-09-2018 10:44 PM
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

ED SAYS CASSIE IS GOING TO HAVE SOME PUPS

Old Post 01-28-2018 09:03 PM
BoomerII
New UKC Forum Member

Reproducers List

Boomer2 is now on the reproducers list at number 8. He now has 105 pups on the ground with some more one the way. Thank you to everyone that has bred females to Boomer2 you guys made this happen. We made the list now let's move up it. Anyone with a good one out of him that needs hunted in the hunts let me know I probably know someone that could hunt them some if needed. Thanks to everyone that has bred to Boomer2 and he is still here available at stud.

Old Post 01-31-2018 09:24 PM
BoomerII
New UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 04-17-2018 02:25 AM
t_davis2205
UKC Forum Member

Honey

Twilite blue honey(Boomer2xfutz) picked up a 1st place this weekend in NC. Boom2 is throwing the right kind with drive mouth and a head full of sense. Really enjoying this little gyp and looking for the next one out of 2!

Old Post 04-17-2018 02:30 AM
t_davis2205 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t_davis2205 Click here to Send t_davis2205 a Private Message Click Here to Email t_davis2205 Find more posts by t_davis2205 Add t_davis2205 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
drake regan
UKC Forum Member

Female in PA called PIPER (Boomer II X Maggie) was in her first hunt last week and placed 1st overall.

Old Post 04-18-2018 01:46 AM
drake regan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drake regan Click here to Send drake regan a Private Message Click Here to Email drake regan Find more posts by drake regan Add drake regan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote