UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > American Beagler
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rjgjr
UKC Forum Member

American Beagler

Anyone having issues with trying to register on the American Beagler? I have tried several times for over a month with no results. I followed the instructions and forward the conformation email to the editor email address and still no luck.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2014 09:16 PM
rjgjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rjgjr Click here to Send rjgjr a Private Message Click Here to Email rjgjr Find more posts by rjgjr Add rjgjr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beagler/mike
UKC Forum Member

They have had site issues on and off for several months now. A lot of spammers have gummed up the site. The owner has been on top of it making corrections almost daily. Was working ok today, but it's a day to day thing. Just have patience and keep trying.

Old Post 11-21-2014 10:20 PM
beagler/mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beagler/mike Click here to Send beagler/mike a Private Message Find more posts by beagler/mike Add beagler/mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rjgjr
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mike.

Old Post 11-21-2014 11:05 PM
rjgjr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rjgjr Click here to Send rjgjr a Private Message Click Here to Email rjgjr Find more posts by rjgjr Add rjgjr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rjgjr
UKC Forum Member

Over a month now and still cant get confirmation Email to get on American Beagler forums board. Bev did send me an email telling me I have to go through the whole process again. Problem is the site tells me when I try to register my email is in use but inactive and that I need to contact the editor@americanbeagler.net. Did that for over a month the last time to only get an email telling me try again.
Is there a number to call and talk to someone?

Old Post 11-25-2014 08:27 PM
rabbithunter10
UKC Forum Member

I'm having the same problem.

Old Post 11-25-2014 08:30 PM
rabbithunter10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rabbithunter10 Click here to Send rabbithunter10 a Private Message Click Here to Email rabbithunter10 Find more posts by rabbithunter10 Add rabbithunter10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
miner49er
UKC Forum Member

I can get on for a day or two and then its out for 2 or 3, what seems to be the problem, anybody know?

Old Post 11-27-2014 03:34 PM
miner49er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for miner49er Click here to Send miner49er a Private Message Click Here to Email miner49er Find more posts by miner49er Add miner49er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rjgjr
UKC Forum Member

Don't know but I have been trying to register sense Oct 17th. No luck.

Last edited by rjgjr on 12-17-2014 at 10:24 PM

Old Post 11-27-2014 04:07 PM
rjgjr
UKC Forum Member

Still no luck registering. I have joined many forums over the years and never had this kind of issue.
If you are posting on American Beagler (classifieds) and need to be contacted to make a sale or deal be sure you have an alternate way to be contacted listed in the ad. I am sure many more folks are having the same issue I am having.
I cant get a response from the editors to answer my questions in helping me to register. I have tried 3 -4 times a week for over a month.

Old Post 11-30-2014 11:39 PM
rjgjr
UKC Forum Member

conformation email came today. Better late than never.

Old Post 12-17-2014 04:29 AM
miner49er
UKC Forum Member

I still cant get on the website, my computer acts like the site is down. Is anyone able to get on The American Beagler forum?

Old Post 12-17-2014 09:13 PM
miner49er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for miner49er Click here to Send miner49er a Private Message Click Here to Email miner49er Find more posts by miner49er Add miner49er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rjgjr
UKC Forum Member

Todd working good for me after they activated my account.

Old Post 12-17-2014 10:23 PM
hunterandson
UKC Forum Member

Maybe UKC and coonhound bloodlines should go back to their old format. Why did they feel the need to delete full circle and the hunt results out of their own magazine? GO BACK TO YOUR OLD WAYS

Old Post 12-18-2014 03:11 AM
hunterandson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hunterandson Click here to Send hunterandson a Private Message Click Here to Email hunterandson Find more posts by hunterandson Add hunterandson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KEN PACK
UKC Forum Member

AMERICAN BEAGLER FORUM ? ? ?

Been Register on that Site for a few years now, always had problems with it. It's Crazy what you go threw to get on there , sometime I can't get on there for days and sometimes can't PM someone it will logs you off sometime. Not to long ago SPAMMER was all over that site. Bev does her best she paid for the site and its upkeep so it's free to us when you can get on ? you have good running !

Old Post 12-18-2014 07:30 AM
KEN PACK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KEN PACK Click here to Send KEN PACK a Private Message Find more posts by KEN PACK Add KEN PACK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote