UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Hey Mike,did ya get any rain this mornin'? The radar showed a big band down your way,we never got one drop. Spotty's spider is gonna die of thirst.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2013 01:27 AM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
Hey Mike,did ya get any rain this mornin'? The radar showed a big band down your way,we never got one drop. Spotty's spider is gonna die of thirst.
I don't mean to start any rumors ,but Mike Milam told me it was so dry at his house that night crawlers were setting in his bait bucket waiting on him to go fishing ,,,lol,,now thats dry my friends ,lol

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 09-09-2013 09:02 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Now that's dry it got plenty warm here this afternoon,had a fair breeze,but I'll be ready for thursday.

Old Post 09-09-2013 11:31 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

HOT DANG it's hot & sticky today,not much of a breeze,one nasty sum bee out there.

Old Post 09-10-2013 06:51 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

A muggy 92 with a small breeze here . I came in from panning on the deck ,had a cold glass of orange juice ,may go back out later .

Old Post 09-10-2013 09:42 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Hope ya never left the gold in the sun,it'll be melted in one big pile.

Old Post 09-11-2013 12:03 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Hope ya never left the gold in the sun,it'll be melted in one big pile.
This fly/mosquito poop sized gold if it would melt down I might have a sewing thimble full ,,,lol

Old Post 09-11-2013 12:17 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

I knew it was dry but not that dry,the gold has turned too dust.

Old Post 09-11-2013 11:55 AM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I knew it was dry but not that dry,the gold has turned too dust.
On a serious note when this small stuff does get dry you can blow it across the pan with your breath . Got to be careful with it . In other words NO Sneezing allowed ,lol !

Old Post 09-11-2013 05:17 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys glad you caught up to me.

Old Post 09-11-2013 09:41 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

As hot as it's been,we knew you'd be movin' slow Mike,hot down there still?

Old Post 09-12-2013 12:01 AM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Everybody left for the weekend.

Old Post 09-12-2013 05:38 PM
Mike Milam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Milam Click here to Send Mike Milam a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Milam Visit Mike Milam's homepage! Find more posts by Mike Milam Add Mike Milam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

So your home alone? Hope ya got vittles

Old Post 09-12-2013 11:08 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Everyone must be hidin'........friday the 13th ya know

Old Post 09-13-2013 06:55 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Are you a believer in triskadecaphobia ?? lol

Old Post 09-13-2013 08:27 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
im here but been tippy toein around on this day lol me and my buddy worked horses today

Old Post 09-13-2013 10:51 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

No Chuck I ain't the least bit superstitious but I use ta truck with a buddy that was. Hillbilly see ya made it over,hope ya got some tall boots,it gets deep here sometimes Andy,me & maybe Jeff are headed too the woods in the mornin' for some tree rats.

Old Post 09-14-2013 01:26 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

y'all

got them cur dogs to tree them with buddy want me to go with him tonite but im outa dogs right now gonna call about 1 this week end guy wants 400 for him he's 4 yrs old probly not no account for that money if he ain't to far away i will waste my time you never know his soninlaw said he's a decent dog i like it when they stir the pot lol

Old Post 09-14-2013 01:35 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

No dog,just us,I had one when I was a kid made it a hole lot easier.

Old Post 09-14-2013 03:17 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Gettin' about day light,it won't be long now,accurate hunt report later I'll bet ole northwind's still in the fart sack

Old Post 09-14-2013 12:02 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Gettin' about day light,it won't be long now,accurate hunt report later I'll bet ole northwind's still in the fart sack
LOL

Old Post 09-14-2013 02:58 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Andy & myself were the only one's ta hunt,seen 6 but only got 2 reds 1 male,1 female,nice cool mornin' but those leaves need ta come off,or I need a dog....most likely both would help a lot,hunted from 6:30-10:45 we figured if we'd had a nortwind dog we'd of ended up with just as many

Old Post 09-14-2013 07:00 PM
Mike Milam
UKC Forum Member

Talk about a change. Last two mornings it has been 42-44 degrees. It feels good. It is going to last till Tuesday then back to normal. Busy this week. We have a PKC Hunt Tuesday night then a UKC Hunt Friday and Saturday night with a bench show Saturday.

Old Post 09-15-2013 01:56 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Light rain and 55 here .

Old Post 09-15-2013 02:46 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Cool here the last 2 mornin's,no rain but a chance this afternoon & tonight & again wed.,thur.,fri. We ain't got any more hunts till November,coon season will be here before we know it. Hillybilly do you guy's hunt off horse's & or mules?

Old Post 09-15-2013 03:32 PM