UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Registration Department
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Registration Department

Things are turning around! I got a litter registered and ownership transfer back is less the 4 weeks! Greatly appreciated and gotta give a thumbs up when it’s due!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2022 12:17 AM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Hilty
UKC Forum Member

9 days for me

Over 70, went super fast, super easy, online, litter registration.

Last edited by Mike Hilty on 10-05-2022 at 12:59 PM

Old Post 10-05-2022 12:52 PM
Mike Hilty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Hilty Click here to Send Mike Hilty a Private Message Find more posts by Mike Hilty Add Mike Hilty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Emilye is the best.

Old Post 10-05-2022 04:59 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bhansen66
UKC Forum Member

3 weeks for me old snail mail good job

Old Post 10-05-2022 05:52 PM
bhansen66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bhansen66 Click here to Send bhansen66 a Private Message Click Here to Email bhansen66 Find more posts by bhansen66 Add bhansen66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vernon Dalton
UKC Forum Member

I mailed priority and paid to be expedited. I mailed 9/26 and rec;d them today. 8 working days.... not too bad! Yes, it cost a little more, but it's worth it to me for the peace of mind to have tracking numbers.

Old Post 10-05-2022 10:13 PM
Vernon Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Dalton Click here to Send Vernon Dalton a Private Message Click Here to Email Vernon Dalton Find more posts by Vernon Dalton Add Vernon Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ronald schultz
UKC Forum Member

Careful what you say!!

I tried complimenting few weeks ago on quick return and was told I was making a snide comment!🤷‍♂️

Old Post 10-07-2022 01:19 PM
ronald schultz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronald schultz Click here to Send ronald schultz a Private Message Find more posts by ronald schultz Add ronald schultz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

The main reason I posted the positive comment is because I was the first to throw criticism when it took months to get a simple ownership transfer completed. Fair is fair and they are proving to be more efficient lately. Keep it up guys!

Old Post 10-11-2022 04:33 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

We did 3 ON LINE LITTER REGISTRATIONS Back around JUNE 10 Have received 2 of the 3 back ........Still WAITING FOR A ONE PUP LITTER by Lucknows Machine GUN X Reedy Creek Dixie Girl TO BE SENT TO LeRay Stephens , Breeder on Record is James B Grice........ A. Gingrich we sent you an email yesterday with Information Any help Very Much Appreciated, UKC Definitely IMPROVING

Old Post 10-11-2022 07:44 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by James B Grice
We did 3 ON LINE LITTER REGISTRATIONS Back around JUNE 10 Have received 2 of the 3 back ........Still WAITING FOR A ONE PUP LITTER by Lucknows Machine GUN X Reedy Creek Dixie Girl TO BE SENT TO LeRay Stephens , Breeder on Record is James B Grice........ A. Gingrich we sent you an email yesterday with Information Any help Very Much Appreciated, UKC Definitely IMPROVING

I'm on the road today and will be out all week. I did just check my emails, including my junk folder, and do not see the email.

Old Post 10-12-2022 06:46 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny altman
UKC Forum Member

this dept still needs alot of improvement

www.altmanspressurewash.com

Old Post 10-15-2022 02:20 PM
johnny altman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny altman Click here to Send johnny altman a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny altman Visit johnny altman's homepage! Find more posts by johnny altman Add johnny altman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Re: Careful what you say!!

quote:
Originally posted by ronald schultz
I tried complimenting few weeks ago on quick return and was told I was making a snide comment!🤷‍♂️

Maybe you were talking with a far left democrat…more than likely you dialed a wrong number…😳

Old Post 10-25-2022 10:25 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pineymtnkennel
New UKC Forum Member

Sent address form in in July with new address for bloodline magazine and have not gotten a magazine for August September October are November. Looks like I paid a year's subscription for about half a year.

Old Post 10-31-2022 06:44 PM
Pineymtnkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pineymtnkennel Click here to Send Pineymtnkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Pineymtnkennel Find more posts by Pineymtnkennel Add Pineymtnkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Ash Bawl
UKC Forum Member

2 weeks

Sent in paper work to register my pup. Sent paper work in with certified mail. cost was 5 bucks. Paid the 30 bucks for rush service from ukc for piece of mind. Got papers back yesterday. 2 weeks from the day I mailed it in. Thanks ukc.

Old Post 11-01-2022 01:56 PM
Black Ash Bawl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Ash Bawl Click here to Send Black Ash Bawl a Private Message Find more posts by Black Ash Bawl Add Black Ash Bawl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote