UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > 2020 National Redbone Days
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

2020 National Redbone Days

Oh my goodness, NRD's will be held the first weekend in April at Brazil, Indiana next year. Everyone had better start making plans now to attend. Apply for vacation days and tell your wives/girlfriends. It won't be a holiday so it shouldn't be that hard. The Grand American is the first of January; the Winter Classic is the first of February; NRD's is the first of April and ARD's is the middle of June. It will be a busy Spring. I hope that everyone will be able to attend.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2019 01:43 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
okreddog56
UKC Forum Member

GLAD TO HERE THEY MADE THE CHANGE,I WILL MAKE IT A POINT TO BE THERE NEXT YEAR, I HAVE NOT MADE THIS HUNT IN SEVERAL YEARS DUE TO MY FAMILY GETS TOGETHER ON THE 4TH OF JULY AND PUT UP WITH MY HUNTING THE REST OF THE YEAR SO I NEED TO BE THERE THEN.

Grnite.ch.Grch.Hicks Rusty .GRNITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY COOTER .GRNITECH(2)GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY DAZY. .NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS COON CRAZY JUNEBUG GR.NITECH.GRCH.SIMPSONS RUSTY RED CUDA . GRNITECH.PKC CH. CHKC CH. TANK. CH.GRNITECH.MYATT CREEK LUCY.CH.GRFDCH.GRNITECH.WADES TREE TIGHT TINA.CH.NITECH.RUSTY RED RUTH

Old Post 07-10-2019 09:45 PM
okreddog56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okreddog56 Click here to Send okreddog56 a Private Message Click Here to Email okreddog56 Find more posts by okreddog56 Add okreddog56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

We are hoping for a big turnout. Thursday night should be an all red RQE. There usually is a good turnouts on hunts that time of the year in the are. The leaves should not be in full bloom yet. Should make for some interesting great hunting, and you never know I may try to get a 16 dog invitational together for Wednesday night.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 07-12-2019 12:51 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

This is a great date for this hunt...june and july are tough months for hunting,family events,travel ball and such...This should help attendance and a pretty strong following of redbone people in the area is a plus.

Old Post 07-14-2019 02:39 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote