UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The Deer Creek Cartel
Pages (43): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, if they aren't ready by now, I don't think 4 days is going to help them

I may need to hire a handler before Friday....

Proud member of the Deer Creek Cartel

Founding Member of the BSKC. Making coon hunting great again.

Home of:

`PR` B$C Clifford (BoonexCopper)
`PR` Johnson Branch Stub (GitXCree)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2019 04:41 PM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
newport
UKC Forum Member

Richard im hunting Friday night no time to video when there is that much on the line lol

Home of
PKC CH GRNITECH PR Newports Late Night Chill HTX
PR eel river rye
PR late night walker texas ranger (tex)
PR Big Walnuts Late Night Branch

proud member of The Deer Creek Cartel
Check out the deercreek cartel youtube channel at- youtube.com/c/thedeercreekcartel

BSKC founding member

matt newport

Old Post 02-26-2019 07:04 PM
newport is offline Click Here to See the Profile for newport Click here to Send newport a Private Message Click Here to Email newport Find more posts by newport Add newport to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, win it all. How did the Old Man look last night?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-27-2019 at 01:46 PM

Old Post 02-26-2019 08:28 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
newport
UKC Forum Member

looked good

Home of
PR eel river rye

Check out the deercreek cartel youtube channel at- youtube.com/c/thedeercreekcartel

BSKC founding member

matt newport

Old Post 02-27-2019 01:29 PM
newport is offline Click Here to See the Profile for newport Click here to Send newport a Private Message Click Here to Email newport Find more posts by newport Add newport to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got a text last night. A couple of the Cartel members were out getting ready last night.

Old Post 02-27-2019 01:49 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tomorrow night is the big night. Is everybody going to rest up tonight and be ready to go tomorrow night?

Old Post 02-28-2019 02:01 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

No rest for the wicked.

Home of:

Old Post 02-28-2019 04:30 PM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, this is it. I sure do wish that I could be up there. Jared, have you washed all of the mud off of your Jeep so that you can see where you are going? Good luck to Jared, Justin and Matt. I expect to get a lot of texts tonight.

Old Post 03-01-2019 01:43 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JustinH23
No rest for the wicked.

These 3 Cartel members were out getting their dogs ready for tonight. Wonder Boy says that y'all had better hope that you don't draw the Old Man. He went 800 yds in 12 minutes to tree a coon.

Old Post 03-01-2019 03:21 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Four Redbones hunted in the big hunt last night but no winners. Are y'all tuff enough to try again tonight or will you stay at home and lick your wounds? There was some awfully tuff competition from all of those big winning walker dogs but I saw where a lot of them got beat also.

Old Post 03-02-2019 01:58 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

The big red dog got plum out of pocket and one of those high faulting walker dogs got into a coon treeing contest by himself in another section of timber.

I’ll be at the clubhouse crying in my coffee tonight Richard.

Home of:

Old Post 03-02-2019 03:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sometimes having one of those deep and alone dogs can bite you in the butt.

Old Post 03-02-2019 03:55 PM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Well Matt, Blake and myself got out last night treed 2 coons and 2 dens.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 03-12-2019 03:01 PM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, y'all got out in that freezing cold weather?

Old Post 03-12-2019 03:21 PM
newport
UKC Forum Member

it wasn't even cold Richard

Home of
PR eel river rye

BSKC founding member

matt newport

Old Post 03-12-2019 03:49 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It was 50 degrees here at 10 pm. What was it up there? Did you take Branch?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-12-2019 at 04:02 PM

Old Post 03-12-2019 04:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Weatherman says 59 degrees at 9 pm in Greencastle tonight. I bet that everyone will be out and about tonight.

Old Post 03-13-2019 07:52 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got a video that showed two of the Deer Creek boys out playing last night. It sure sounded good.

Old Post 03-20-2019 02:15 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like Boone and his Pro handler are fired up and ready for tonight. Maybe they will bring home a big check this weekend.

what gas stations carry e85

Old Post 03-21-2019 08:47 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What a cast they drew, Boone, Big Country and Ky River Superman. A Top Blue, Black and Red dog.

Old Post 03-22-2019 02:07 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the Blue dog won it. It must have been a ruff night. 160 dogs and 4 of them were Redbones but no big winners. Only one more night.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-22-2019 at 01:41 PM

Old Post 03-22-2019 01:32 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, the Blue dog won it. It must have been a ruff night. 160 dogs and 4 of them were Redbones but no big winners. Only one more night.

They must of had flash backs of ole blue by the looks of the blankets, all tho red doesn't look like he suffered any. Good luck tonight

Old Post 03-22-2019 01:52 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

It looks like G is a cover thief to me

Old Post 03-22-2019 03:52 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Is anyone besides Jared and I going to be hunting tomorrow night? Y'all have 4 chances to win some money this weekend. Is anyone going to try to take advantage of it?

Old Post 03-26-2019 08:43 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have decided that it isn't my hunting territory at fault. It is my dog. I came up to Indiana to tree some easy coons and Rhonda and Cash went 1400 yds to tree one. But at least we didn't have to climb up and down any ridges.

Old Post 03-28-2019 03:52 PM