UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Home od Houses Night Stalker & Track Man Night Tracker
Pages (32): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jimmy jones
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with power house smack

He is a really nice coon hound.He put them on the out side,can't wait to get a pup out if him.good hunting.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-10-2014 04:45 AM
jimmy jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmy jones Click here to Send jimmy jones a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmy jones Find more posts by jimmy jones Add jimmy jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

------------------SON OF HOUSE;S NITE STALKER----------------------------------------GRANDSON TO HOUSE'S PROWLER----------------------

STEVE
219-762-816O

Old Post 01-11-2014 01:18 AM
steveconger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveconger Click here to Send steveconger a Private Message Click Here to Email steveconger Find more posts by steveconger Add steveconger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Good looking

and on top of that, sure enough is bred right.

Old Post 01-11-2014 01:34 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pops123
UKC Forum Member

Smack

Hey, Steve id like to know more on Smack if u don't mind !! like will u have him to stud an who is he out of on the bottom side ? My Ol'Dan is 9 an want b around forever hate to say !! He"s grandson to Prowler on top from Rubin Fosters Spipe dog an grandson to Hank on the bottom from another one of Rubins dogs Thanks..

'PR' ALLEN'S LITTLE LADY
All Grand Double Peggy
ALLEN'S HOUSEMAID DAISY(Jammer top Night Stalker bottom)

Old Post 01-11-2014 09:40 PM
Pops123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pops123 Click here to Send Pops123 a Private Message Click Here to Email Pops123 Find more posts by Pops123 Add Pops123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Pops,

I see you have a pup out of Jammer and Conger's Sue. Smack is a litter mate Sue and it is my plan to breed some females to him.

steve
219-762-8160

Old Post 01-11-2014 10:59 PM
steveconger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveconger Click here to Send steveconger a Private Message Click Here to Email steveconger Find more posts by steveconger Add steveconger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pops123
UKC Forum Member

Smack

Definitely has the blood behind him then !!! An yes I have a female off of Jammer an Sue that's coming along good that I'm breeding to Dan hopefully the cross will work out !! Time will tell . Hank in there 3 times,Prowler 5 times !! Pushing the line breeding close !! I'll b looking in the future to c what u cross Smack with !! Thanks again

'PR' ALLEN'S LITTLE LADY
All Grand Double Peggy
ALLEN'S HOUSEMAID DAISY(Jammer top Night Stalker bottom)

Old Post 01-11-2014 11:34 PM
Pops123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pops123 Click here to Send Pops123 a Private Message Click Here to Email Pops123 Find more posts by Pops123 Add Pops123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-14-2014 10:59 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh109/mconger_01/TrackerPed.
jpg[/IMG]

THREE WORLD CHAMPION ----MACK'S LITTLE JOE--HANK--X JR.

STEVE

Old Post 01-20-2014 03:32 AM
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Tracker sure is a good looking hound...

Old Post 01-21-2014 04:24 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-24-2014 09:28 PM
David Hunter
UKC Forum Member

steve u breed tracker to many females n how r they doing

Old Post 01-28-2014 05:49 PM
David Hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Hunter Click here to Send David Hunter a Private Message Click Here to Email David Hunter Find more posts by David Hunter Add David Hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you Dave, been busy. Tracker has 2 litters of pups. 5 in the first litter and 3 in the last litter. I know at least 4 or 5 of them are running and treeing and one has 2 first place wins.

steve
219-762-8160

Old Post 02-05-2014 04:19 AM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

GR.NT.CH,LIPPERS GHOST[lipps]

old tracker is a nice looking dog steve wish u the best with him ,

Old Post 02-10-2014 03:01 PM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Tracker

Big good looking hound with a Loud mouth. With his bloodlines, he will do his share in producing the right kind.

Old Post 02-11-2014 12:21 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-13-2014 06:44 PM
Hilbilly Kidd
Banned

Night Tracker

fellas who have doublt,on this blood
like they say proof is in the pudding.I had the pleasure of hunting some darn explosives hounds out of liper and Hank.
period.
I trained a a few Trackman dogs,that was had some real things going with them also.
looks mouth
brains
stamina
Nose power,beyond you re imagination
mouth to be herd with ease,and the deeper the better.
agility,
can cross opsticals like a little dog

I have living proof!! I have now,one of the niciest females a man could ever want.
I had dogs in the past with this great ability,but never was pushed.
But no more.I promised Steve I would breed her Back to what steve would like to get a pup out of.and she will be.
this is what I seen in a few hansome Hank dogs I seen.and if given a chance they will''rock your wld.
as'' POWER''This might sound like bragging,But I cant help it.after 38 yrs of this.this line of dogs showed me way above average hounds.
Steve.It will be a'' HONOR TO DOUBLE UP ON THIS BLOOD''

God Bless all
and may Jeasus smile down on you

Old Post 02-18-2014 12:05 PM
Hilbilly Kidd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hilbilly Kidd Click here to Send Hilbilly Kidd a Private Message Find more posts by Hilbilly Kidd Add Hilbilly Kidd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-28-2014 09:40 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 03-03-2014 08:53 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 03-08-2014 10:45 PM
KyleMcComber
UKC Forum Member

5 month old pup out of Crook, a grandson to Stalker:

(309) 333-5823

Old Post 03-09-2014 03:31 AM
KyleMcComber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KyleMcComber Click here to Send KyleMcComber a Private Message Find more posts by KyleMcComber Add KyleMcComber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Good looking and has brains and sense to go with it. Nice upcoming project for the spring.

Old Post 03-09-2014 10:51 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 03-13-2014 05:21 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-17-2014 05:49 PM
terry_goforth
UKC Forum Member

Kyle

Thats one nice looking pup.

Old Post 03-17-2014 07:41 PM
terry_goforth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terry_goforth Click here to Send terry_goforth a Private Message Click Here to Email terry_goforth Find more posts by terry_goforth Add terry_goforth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by KyleMcComber
5 month old pup out of Crook, a grandson to Stalker:

Mr Conger , what a great looking houndy pup!!!

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 03-18-2014 02:02 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote