UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 4 y/o OMCBA, NSD, USDC Registered Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John83
New UKC Forum Member

4 y/o OMCBA, NSD, USDC Registered Female

Mill Creeks Mary Jane is 4 y/o and is a real Squirrel dog, if you’re looking a dog that will get gone get treed and one that you can fill a bag with her she may be the one that satisfies you. She is off of Gardner’s Boss Man/ Flowers Mt Jen and is bred rite. Mary Jane has a good handle and is quiet in the kennels. Grab you’re boots and come hunt with her NOTHING TO HIDE ON THIS FEMALE. Mary Jane is NOT CHEAP!!!! 4,500 FIRMMM AGAIN COME HUNT WITH HER AND SEE WHAT SHES ALL ABOUT. ALL TJE REFERENCES YOU MAY WANT ON THIS FEMALE. I have owned her for 2 years and have hunted her and raised 1 litter of pups off of her This past spring and she is a reproducer her Pups are treeing at 5 months. COME TRY HER OUT!!!! Located in Vale NC... AGAIN SHE IS NOT CHEAP AND IS NOT JUNK!!!! 704-530-1848 if no answer leave message I call back soon as I can... FIRST COME FIRST SERVED NO HOLDS!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-12-2021 01:44 AM
John83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John83 Click here to Send John83 a Private Message Find more posts by John83 Add John83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote