UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Stephens cur pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sdubose
New UKC Forum Member

Stephens cur pups

Stephens cur pups born 5/15/21.
They are Rowdy breed they will be bear ,coon and squirrel dogs up to date on shot and wormed .$275.00 each can send pictures.

Sam DuBose
864-638-9643
Walhalla SC

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-12-2021 12:44 AM
sdubose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sdubose Click here to Send sdubose a Private Message Click Here to Email sdubose Visit sdubose's homepage! Find more posts by sdubose Add sdubose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyblackdogman
UKC Forum Member

These are some good bred pups. If your looking for a stephens cur these will be some nice ones. These men are honest good men as well.

Psalms 119:89

Old Post 08-12-2021 02:43 PM
kyblackdogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyblackdogman Click here to Send kyblackdogman a Private Message Click Here to Email kyblackdogman Find more posts by kyblackdogman Add kyblackdogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Reynolds
UKC Forum Member

Mr. DuBose has one male pup left. I bought one of these Saturday and had a hard time picking. If I had it to do over I would have left with the pair. Good mouths, good dispositions, super smart, beautiful pups.

Old Post 08-16-2021 08:08 PM
Mike Reynolds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Reynolds Click here to Send Mike Reynolds a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Reynolds Find more posts by Mike Reynolds Add Mike Reynolds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyblackdogman
UKC Forum Member

Mike we’ve never met but we are fellow kentucky residents and I read your posts often.. I’ve had these dogs a long time and I think you will be very pleased with these dogs. The Dubose are fine people. I would love to talk dogs sometime

Old Post 08-16-2021 09:12 PM
kyblackdogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyblackdogman Click here to Send kyblackdogman a Private Message Click Here to Email kyblackdogman Find more posts by kyblackdogman Add kyblackdogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heath Woods
New UKC Forum Member

Wish there was a way to post videos and a pic on a reply. I got a very young male from Mr Dubose about 3 years ago. The smartest dog I've ever owned. If this last pup was a female I'd probably go get it. Mr Dubose is great to deal with.

Old Post 08-18-2021 12:49 AM
Heath Woods is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heath Woods Click here to Send Heath Woods a Private Message Click Here to Email Heath Woods Visit Heath Woods's homepage! Find more posts by Heath Woods Add Heath Woods to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sdubose
New UKC Forum Member

Stephens cur pups

Stephens cur pups
I would like to thank each of y’all for the kind words .
I would also like to thank each of you that got a pup all the pups have been sold .
The pups went to bear ,coon and hog hunters .

Thanks again.
Sam DuBose

Old Post 08-22-2021 03:33 AM
sdubose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sdubose Click here to Send sdubose a Private Message Click Here to Email sdubose Visit sdubose's homepage! Find more posts by sdubose Add sdubose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyblackdogman
UKC Forum Member

Pup sounding good

Old Post 10-24-2021 12:38 PM