UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Welcome 2 A true "WILD" dog post thank's LEE LOGAN
Pages (60): « First ... « 37 38 [39] 40 41 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Originally posted by homemadekennels
Congratulations Guys on getting this Out Standing Stud in your Kennel.

Mike Andrews an Dan Davis you guys got it going on, I was thinking if we take one of these Smoke an Candy Females an cross it back on Jag, well all i can come up with is WOW!!. You know me Mike allways looking down the road.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-31-2011 12:31 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayrakeswildjoe
UKC Forum Member

mike congrats on the purchase,turned loose a coon for river and a pup out of my female,done o.k for their first time,gettin ready to put them in the woods,my tonys' wild clover female is tearin the coons up right now.would like to get a wild dog hunt together with you all and lee and whoever else has these wild dogs sometime,what you think?

Old Post 10-31-2011 01:29 PM
hayrakeswildjoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayrakeswildjoe Click here to Send hayrakeswildjoe a Private Message Click Here to Email hayrakeswildjoe Find more posts by hayrakeswildjoe Add hayrakeswildjoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

Congrats to Dan & Mike for acquiring 1/2 interest in Jag. I think Jag really has something to offer and with the females you guys have been lining up with Smoke I'm confident Jag will get his share of females.
I really wish I had a Jag x Sammy female to cross onto Ox. If you guys breed Queen to Jag please keep me posted. I really have no intentions of adding anything to my kennel other than Ox pups but some things are very tempting.
You boys keep up the good work!

Old Post 10-31-2011 11:44 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jamie Thurman
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations guys I could not think of a better group if guys to own and stud such a fine and I look to see some great crosses made in bot ur hounds

NITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR JR
GRNITECH JUDGE DREDD 7/2/04 to 8/4/14
GRNITECH WALACES LITTLE ELLI (2014 SATURDAY NIGHT GEORGIA STATE GRNITECH WINNER AND 2ND IN THE FINAL 4)

GRCH GRNITECH GRFCH WOODS DANDY SAS( GRNITECH ABBOTTS ELK RIVER RATTLER X WOODS DANDY BRANDY )

GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL KIT ( GRNITECH NOCTURNAIL TORUCH X GRNITECH GOLD RIVER MEG )

NITECH CH SWAMP AND RIVER QUEEN (CAST WINNER AT BABY STAKES & 3 WINS TWDS GRNITECH) (GRNITECH DOUBLE XL X NITECH CH A LITTLE BIT NASTY )

BEANS 2 FAMOUS FOR U (GRNTCH HARDWOOD BEAN X GRNTCH SKIPPERS ALMOST FAMOUS)
GIRLS HUNT TO
Jamie Thurman
770-262-5241

Old Post 11-01-2011 12:53 AM
Jamie Thurman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Thurman Click here to Send Jamie Thurman a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Thurman Find more posts by Jamie Thurman Add Jamie Thurman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JCBrowning
UKC Forum Member

WILD CLOVER

Hello. First i'd like to say this is by far the most enjoyable post on the board and i enjoy reading about and looking at the clover hounds. To the Logans, congrats on a job well done. Your success with these hounds has given me many wonderful memories and not very many slick trees. Thanks to you and your knowledge this line of hounds will be enjoyed for many years to come. This thread has a great group of people behind a great line of dogs.

Old Post 11-01-2011 01:45 AM
JCBrowning is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JCBrowning Click here to Send JCBrowning a Private Message Click Here to Email JCBrowning Find more posts by JCBrowning Add JCBrowning to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

TIM,BOB, JAMIE, BROGY THANK YOU AND WE SURE HOPE THAT WE CAN JUST KEEP GOING WHAT WE ALL ENJOY !!

JCBROWNING, WE ALL SURE DO ENJOY THIS THREAD AND ARE GLAD TO HEAR U ALSO DO AND HOPE U CONTINUE TO !!!

MARC, MYSELF & DAN HAVE PRETTY MUCH DECIDED THAT QUEEN WILL BE BRED TO JAG AS SOON AS SHE COMES IN, AND BUDDY U KNOW U ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO ONE CUZ WE KNOW YOU WILL PUT 100% INTO IT .

BAWLINBLUES, JAG'S STUD FEE WILL BE $300

HOME OF:
GRNTCH LOGANS WILD KOBIE JACK "SEMEN"
GRNTCH CH PKC CH WILD POISON SMOKE @ STUD
"ALL GRAND "

Old Post 11-01-2011 03:27 AM
nycooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nycooner Click here to Send nycooner a Private Message Click Here to Email nycooner Find more posts by nycooner Add nycooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
leelogan
UKC Forum Member

Jag

We hope all of you enjoy Jag as much as we have.

Thank you...Lee & Regina

Old Post 11-01-2011 10:55 PM
leelogan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for leelogan Click here to Send leelogan a Private Message Find more posts by leelogan Add leelogan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikeponder
UKC Forum Member

Mike and Dan

Looks like you guys have a nice line-up going with those fine studs. Maybe one of these days Ill have to get my daughter to Kobie bred to smoke or jag I think either or would be a nice cross.

Old Post 11-03-2011 03:41 AM
mikeponder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeponder Click here to Send mikeponder a Private Message Click Here to Email mikeponder Find more posts by mikeponder Add mikeponder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikeponder
UKC Forum Member

Here's a picture of my Kobie Jack female..

Old Post 11-04-2011 11:02 PM
mikeponder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeponder Click here to Send mikeponder a Private Message Click Here to Email mikeponder Find more posts by mikeponder Add mikeponder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

MIKEPONDER, THANK U AND WE WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP U OUT ANY WAY WE CAN !! WE BEEN HUNTIN THE LITTERMATE TO YOUR FEMALE PRETTY WELL AND SHE HAS THE TOOLS, NOT ALOT ON GROUND BUT HERE N THERE N A SWEET LITTLE TREE DOG !! SHE SURE LOOKS ALOT LIKE THE ONE U HAVE !! BOYZ THESE YOUNG HOUNDS ARE OUTA "GRNTCH LOGAN'S WILD KOBIE JACK !! TAKE CARE MIKE N KEEP IN TOUCH
ALSO WOULD LIKE TO CONGRADULATE " LEE LOGAN & DARREL MOORE ON FINISHING " LOGAN & MOORE'S WILD JADE" TO NTCH LAST NIGHT (2 UKC 2ND'S & A 1ST ) IN 4 HUNTS !! GOOD JOB GENTLEMAN, "JADE" IS OUTA GRNTCH LOGAN'S WILD JAG ( JADE IS JAG'S FIRST LITTER ) OUTA NTCH CLYDES WILD SAMMY !!

HOME OF:
"ALL GRAND "

Old Post 11-06-2011 05:33 PM
nycooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nycooner Click here to Send nycooner a Private Message Click Here to Email nycooner Find more posts by nycooner Add nycooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikeponder
UKC Forum Member

nycooner, Mine is just the opposite she can flat burn a track out but she isnt treeing the best yet shell tree but likes to come meet ya off the tree.
I haven't heard alot off the rest of the litter I know one is down in texas being used on hogs, theres one in IA, one in kansas that hasnt been hunted much, and one out in ky that I have lost track of.

Old Post 11-06-2011 06:07 PM
nycooner
UKC Forum Member

COOOOOONDOGS

LEFT -GRNTCH WICKED WANDA 2 ( ALL GRAND DAUGHTER OF GRNTCH OLE SOUTH'S STYLISH REBEL )

CENTER - NTCH WILD CASEY

RIGHT - GRNTCH LOGAN'S WILD JAG

HOME OF:
"ALL GRAND "

Old Post 11-06-2011 11:34 PM
gerald mullis
UKC Forum Member

hello what you think of this dogs pedigree
---------------house lipper
---------lippers stylish rank
---------------stylish dolly
----hank
--------------creek ridge sky
---------wessels wild julie
---------------logans wild wendy
thanks

Old Post 11-07-2011 01:31 AM
gerald mullis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gerald mullis Click here to Send gerald mullis a Private Message Click Here to Email gerald mullis Find more posts by gerald mullis Add gerald mullis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

quote:
Originally posted by gerald mullis
----hank
thanks

A buddy of mine has a littermate to Hank. She's a super nice hound. When she's clicking she's as tough as anything out there. Getting some age on them now ain't they.

Old Post 11-07-2011 02:08 AM
RH.
UKC Forum Member

hey brogy what is that female out of that you sold nate?..Sounds like he really likes her and is treeing some coon for him

Old Post 11-07-2011 03:59 AM
RH. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RH. Click here to Send RH. a Private Message Find more posts by RH. Add RH. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hunting24/7
UKC Forum Member

whole lotta black and white i like it lol

Wild Style Walkers
Home of:
'PR' Hands Wild Style Tuff

Old Post 11-07-2011 12:22 PM
Hunting24/7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hunting24/7 Click here to Send Hunting24/7 a Private Message Find more posts by Hunting24/7 Add Hunting24/7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Gossett
UKC Forum Member

Gerald, did you ever breed the female you were talking about to Hank???

----hank
thanks

PKC Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Emma Top 25 PKC Futrity/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Emma II
PKC Platinum, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Chic 2002 Senior Super Stakes Champion/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
PKC Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Tuff
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Whiskie
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Spree
NtCh Pine Ridge Queen
PKC Ch, NtCh Pine Ridge Chico
PKC Ch Pine Ridge Loner 2015 Spring Freshman Super Stakes Champion
NtCh Pine Ridge Zella

Old Post 11-07-2011 01:03 PM
John Gossett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Gossett Click here to Send John Gossett a Private Message Click Here to Email John Gossett Find more posts by John Gossett Add John Gossett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

quote:
Originally posted by RH.
hey brogy what is that female out of that you sold nate?..Sounds like he really likes her and is treeing some coon for him

Seth,
I sold him our Sky Rocket female. She is off my Nite Ch Wild Sky female who is off Waltz' Roadblock and Gr Nite Ch Ristau's Coon Creek Jenny who was of Wild Casey. Heavy Bozo / Clover on the bottom. Rocket's sire was Nite Ch Gr Ch Toph's Tazmanian Torque. Torque was off Finley River Boomer off Finley River Nite Hawk. Heavy Finley River and Spring Creek bred on top.

She had so many things we liked about her but a few things we couldn't stand. She made UKC Nite Ch pretty easy but couldn't get a sniff of a cast win in AKC. Something had to go to make room for the next generation so we sold her. She just wasn't the type of dog we wanted to competition hunt but she is a pleasure dog deluxe so it is no surprise to me that Nate is so happy with her. She has always looked better alone than with company and she was really starting to come into her own before we sold her. Not sure what took her so long but after seeing her progress the last month I hunted her and hearing what some other dogs in the area sold for this fall, I should have priced her at twice what I did.

We are thrilled that Nate is happy with her. She needed to go to someone that wasn't interested in winning nite hunts and someone who just wanted to go out and tree coons and have fun and someone who would hunt the snot out of her alone this fall. Nate is doing just that and from the reports I've gotten its paying off for him.

Old Post 11-07-2011 02:16 PM
StrawberryMt
UKC Forum Member

I want to congratulate Jason Klassen in Minnesota on his purchase of GrNt PKC Ch Styles Wild Plains Drifter.Drifter is up there now and Jason is having fun with him.You can contact Jason Klassen at 507-259-4048 for any breeding inquiries.

http://stirekcanineservices.weebly.com

Old Post 11-07-2011 06:16 PM
StrawberryMt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StrawberryMt Click here to Send StrawberryMt a Private Message Click Here to Email StrawberryMt Find more posts by StrawberryMt Add StrawberryMt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

quote:
Originally posted by StrawberryMt
I want to congratulate Jason Klassen in Minnesota on his purchase of GrNt PKC Ch Styles Wild Plains Drifter.Drifter is up there now and Jason is having fun with him.You can contact Jason Klassen at 507-259-4048 for any breeding inquiries.

That's great. I hadn't heard the news yet. Can't wait to line up a hunt with him.

Old Post 11-07-2011 11:56 PM
gerald mullis
UKC Forum Member

hank is 12 i think can still tree a coon good tree dog
john no i did not she got hit and is gone i would of liked to i thlnk hank could throw some nice pups

Old Post 11-07-2011 11:59 PM
gerald mullis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gerald mullis Click here to Send gerald mullis a Private Message Click Here to Email gerald mullis Find more posts by gerald mullis Add gerald mullis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Davis
UKC Forum Member

brogy

Give me a call when u can , lost my phone an ur number along with it !!

315-528-5251

Old Post 11-09-2011 06:26 PM
Dan Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Davis Click here to Send Dan Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Davis Find more posts by Dan Davis Add Dan Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

Dan,
I'll try you tomorrow sometime.
507-421-2563

Old Post 11-10-2011 01:58 AM
TICK TOCK
UKC Forum Member

GERALD MULLIS

HELLO

JUST HAPPEN TO BE READING THE POST AND NOTICED THAT THE PED YOU POSTED IS THE DAD OF THE DOG HAVE NOW .

SHE IS THE BEST DOG I HAVE EVER HAD , PLAN ON KEEPING HER TILL SHE DIES .

WANTING TO GET HER BREED WHEN SHE COMES IN AGIAN.

SHE IS OUT OF HANK AND A FEMALE NAMED LOST LAKE KALEEN.

SHE TURNED 4YRS OLD IN SEPTEMBER.

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD CROSS FOR THIS FEMALE IN YOUR OPINION ?

GOING HUNTING WITH THE MAN IN INDIANA THAT RAISED HER AND HER MOTHER HE IS ALSO THE ONE THAT TOLD ME ABOUT HER . HE RAISES THE ( LOST LAKE BREED /LINE OF DOGS ).

THANKS .

Old Post 11-10-2011 05:34 PM
TICK TOCK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TICK TOCK Click here to Send TICK TOCK a Private Message Find more posts by TICK TOCK Add TICK TOCK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gerald mullis
UKC Forum Member

tick tock is this dog name dilly if so i had her till she was 2
call me 812 686 1587
thanks

Old Post 11-10-2011 11:25 PM