UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Lost / Found Dogs
Pages (15): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Tucker Co. WV

4 coonhounds on petfinders.com 2 english, 1 Walker and a Plott..Go to www.petfinders.com and look at Tucker Co. WV they are posted there...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-11-2009 01:09 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.Gibson
UKC Forum Member

missing 6 year old treeing walker male. Has a orange coller and a yellow tracking coller on. Went out of hearing and a bad storm blew in. Tracked buck for 4 1/2 hours then lost singal. Haven't seen him sence. Lost in maryville tennessee. Buck is heavy build and spotted back with a red head. NO id on collers.

Old Post 05-11-2009 03:08 PM
C.Gibson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.Gibson Click here to Send C.Gibson a Private Message Find more posts by C.Gibson Add C.Gibson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Plottluvr
UKC Forum Member

Male walker in OH shelter.

2-year old male walker coonhound who was picked up on Route 50 near the Washington County-Athens County border on May 2, 2009.

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/di...?petid=13634366

Old Post 05-14-2009 06:08 PM
Plottluvr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Plottluvr Click here to Send Plottluvr a Private Message Click Here to Email Plottluvr Find more posts by Plottluvr Add Plottluvr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
checkered flag
UKC Forum Member

PLEASE HELP lost female 1 year old Bluetick in dozier area of NC - Forsyth county---- Goes by Maybelle- only been in the woods 3 times in her life will not tree yet- PLEASE HELP she belongs to my little girl who has cried all day
LOST ON MAY 16th 2009 @10am- Slipped her collar has no name or tracking collar on her- any 1 w info please call day or night
336-480-6864 I am offering a REWARD for her return!!

Maybelle has been found thanks to www.lassiecomehomenc.org every 1 should check out this site. Again thank you to lassie come home. I don't know what I would've done w/ out them!

Found and home with in 27 hours.

GRCHPR'Pine Mtn. Rolling Stone
CHPR'Checkered Flag Thunderin Sassy
"Driven to win" English at it's best

Peanut Butter and Jelly Kennel
PR'PB N J's Dewberry Daisy
PR'PB N J's Blueberry Betsy
PR'PB N J's Marmalade Maybelle
"Keep that dog sticky on the tree"
Breeding to make Blueticks ROCK!!!

Last edited by checkered flag on 05-18-2009 at 12:56 AM

Old Post 05-17-2009 02:10 AM
checkered flag is offline Click Here to See the Profile for checkered flag Click here to Send checkered flag a Private Message Click Here to Email checkered flag Find more posts by checkered flag Add checkered flag to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Location: Sylva, North Carolina (the far Western Tip of the State)

I HAVE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF REPORTS SINCE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ACE!

I WILL POST WHAT I FIND HERE!

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Old Post 05-21-2009 06:54 PM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

FOUND IN TRANSYLVANIA COUNTY
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
AMERICAN FOXHOUND OR TREEING WALKER COONHOUND
YOUNG MALE
INTACT
FOUND NEAR WILLIAMSON CREEK ROAD, PISGAH FOREST
BARBARA AXEL 828-884-8937

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Old Post 05-28-2009 04:00 AM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.Gibson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by C.Gibson
missing 6 year old treeing walker male. Has a orange coller and a yellow tracking coller on. Went out of hearing and a bad storm blew in. Tracked buck for 4 1/2 hours then lost singal. Haven't seen him sence. Lost in maryville tennessee. Buck is heavy build and spotted back with a red head. NO id on collers.

Found my dog... A friend at work over heard he telling some people about him last week. Said he had one show up at his house a few weeks back. If I wanted him I could have him. LOL, guess who it was? Thats right my dog. He had his orange coller on but no sign of his tracking coller? This guy lives about 2 hours away from here.

Old Post 05-28-2009 11:30 PM
C.Gibson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.Gibson Click here to Send C.Gibson a Private Message Find more posts by C.Gibson Add C.Gibson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ConnerKennels
UKC Forum Member

Redbone STILL lost in NC

Repost:

1 Yr old Male Redbone lost on 1-16-09 in Rutherford County, on Billscreek Rd in Lake Lure, NC. The tip of his ear is torn and can easily be identified. He had a collar on with a plate with his phone number.. 3 Dogs got to deep that night and only 2 came home.

**RUSTY IS DEEPLY MISSED AND A REWARD IS BEING OFFERED FOR HIS RETURN**

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE IN THE RUTHERFORD, MCDOWELL, POLK COUNTY AREAS WHO HAVE A NEW REDBONE, OR HAS SOLD A REDBONE: PLEASE CONTACT 828-625-0402, 828-625-4751. OR THE RUTHERFORD COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL- THANKS

Old Post 05-31-2009 03:13 PM
ConnerKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ConnerKennels Click here to Send ConnerKennels a Private Message Click Here to Email ConnerKennels Find more posts by ConnerKennels Add ConnerKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Janet Ford
UKC Forum Member

Redbone in VA Kill Shelter

They said he came in as a stray. We all know that means he could have been out hunting. Overcrowded kill shelter won't give a coonhound much time. Please spread the word!!

Petfinder Ad: http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/di...?petid=13835888

Craigslist Ad:
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...1198828622.html

\/)"(\/
(_o_)

The only time that you should look down on anyone is when you're helping them up.

Old Post 06-01-2009 12:44 PM
Janet Ford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Janet Ford Click here to Send Janet Ford a Private Message Click Here to Email Janet Ford Visit Janet Ford's homepage! Find more posts by Janet Ford Add Janet Ford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

FOUNT IN WYTHE COUNTY VIRGINIA!!!

THIS BLUE ENGLISH MALE WAS FOUND IN WYTHE COUNTY VIRGINIA! HE WAS LEFT TIED TO A GIRLS PORCH!!!

THE GIRL KNEW I WAS LOOKING FOR ACE AND HADNT SEEN PICS OF HIM YET, BUT SHE CALLED ME AND SENT ME THESE PICS AND I'M POSTING THIS IN HOPES OF FINDING HIS OWNERS!

SHE SAID HE'S VERY GAMY, AS HE LIKES TO GO HUNTING, AND LIKES DUCKS ALSO!

IF HE'S YOURS OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO GIVE HIM A HOME PLEASE CALL: 276-620-9964

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Old Post 06-12-2009 02:30 PM
DixieNiteReds
New UKC Forum Member

Found Black & Tan

A Black & Tan Coonhound was found in the Franklin County VA area. If you are missing your hound please contact Pam at phodges@rockytoppbp.com to claim. Sorry I don't have any additional information.

Thanks!

Old Post 06-17-2009 03:02 PM
DixieNiteReds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DixieNiteReds Click here to Send DixieNiteReds a Private Message Click Here to Email DixieNiteReds Find more posts by DixieNiteReds Add DixieNiteReds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardswpm
UKC Forum Member

Found Redbone

From the Lenawee Humane Society in Adrian, MI:

Found 6/12 on Twin Lakes Dr, Loch Erin: Redbone Coonhound, female, red, adult, camouflage collar.

Don't know if anyone around the area is missing her, but thought I'd post anyways.

Old Post 06-20-2009 10:15 PM
edwardswpm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardswpm Click here to Send edwardswpm a Private Message Click Here to Email edwardswpm Find more posts by edwardswpm Add edwardswpm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Beene
UKC Forum Member

3 1/2 year old Redbone Lasted tracked in Tombigbee River bottom southeast of Fulton , Mississippi 7/19/09

Anyone in this area see a Redbone on the loose Please call me!!!!!!!!!

Brandon Beene
cell662-401-1978
Hm662-233-5431
wrk 775-217-7766

Old Post 06-23-2009 02:54 AM
Brandon Beene is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Beene Click here to Send Brandon Beene a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Beene Find more posts by Brandon Beene Add Brandon Beene to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

THOSE ARE SOME PURDY RED DOGS! HOPE YOU GET IT BACK!

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Old Post 06-23-2009 03:02 AM
Brandon Beene
UKC Forum Member

He is a coon dog Im sick
I have 2 , 6 mon. looken good , this pup Jackpot Reno & Vegas his sister!

Brandon Beene
cell662-401-1978
Hm662-233-5431
wrk 775-217-7766

Old Post 06-23-2009 03:13 AM
Brandon Beene is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Beene Click here to Send Brandon Beene a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Beene Find more posts by Brandon Beene Add Brandon Beene to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Beene
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Brandon Beene

3 1/2 year old Redbone Lasted tracked in Tombigbee River bottom southeast of Fulton , Mississippi 7/19/09

Anyone in this area see a Redbone on the loose Please call me!!!!!!!!!

Brandon Beene
cell662-401-1978
Hm662-233-5431
wrk 775-217-7766

Old Post 06-23-2009 03:18 AM
Brandon Beene
UKC Forum Member

Hey , we found Drifter!!!!!!!!!!!!
A guy saw the post on the net and heard a dog treeing 10 miles from where I turned him loose but in the same river bottom and it was him!!!!!!!

Thanks for the help Christy and UKC for the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon Beene
cell662-401-1978
Hm662-233-5431
wrk 775-217-7766

Old Post 06-25-2009 09:07 AM
MamaKiti2
UKC Forum Member

2 lost/stolen coonhounds (Hawk Point,Mo)

Posting this for someone else - saw this post on our local CraigsList.

Between the hours of 6am and noon today someone drove into our yard up to our kennels opened the kennel doors and took our 2 female english coonhounds! We made a police report,the one red english coonhound is 7 years old she is a saddle back her name is Bailey and she wieghs aprx 60lbs,the other one is mostly white with red speckles and red ears she is 14 months old and her name is Startzy,she wieghs aprx 45 lbs,the one is wearring a callar the other ones callar was taken off and left on the floor of the kennel! Both dogs are regestered and we have pics to prove they are ours,they are not microchipped.We have no idea who could've done this or why but we want them back if they are returned safe and sound no questions will be asked,no charges will be pressed,any information is much apreciated these are not just hunting dogs these are our girls,our beloved pets and we want them to come home.We live off of hwy U in Hawk Point on a private dead end drive in the country on land.I do not have a camera to post pics,but please if you know anyone who has inquired a couple new hounds or maybe found a couple of coon dogs please let us know,call BJ and Howard at 636-338-4284 or a friend of ours who runs a rescue (if you'd rather deal with her(whoever you are)at 573-684-2542 and please leave a message if no answere,you can also call the lincoln county sherriff department with any info,Thankyou for reading this and God Bless.

http://photobucket.com/SenorCoonDogs

http://www.freewebs.com/midmissouri...nters/index.htm

Old Post 06-25-2009 01:33 PM
MamaKiti2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MamaKiti2 Click here to Send MamaKiti2 a Private Message Click Here to Email MamaKiti2 Find more posts by MamaKiti2 Add MamaKiti2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Brandon Beene
Hey , we found Drifter!!!!!!!!!!!!
A guy saw the post on the net and heard a dog treeing 10 miles from where I turned him loose but in the same river bottom and it was him!!!!!!!

Thanks for the help Christy and UKC for the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! BRANDON I'M SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! WHAT A GREAT FEELING IT MUST BE! SOOO GLAD I COULD HELP IN ANYWAY!!!

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Old Post 06-25-2009 02:40 PM
Hokieman
UKC Forum Member

Bluetick female campbell va found

http://www.humanecampbell.org/anima...nimalID=1616368

PROUD MEMBER OF :
TEAM OAK MOUNTAIN FRITO
TEAM WIPEOUT SCOOTER D

TEAM ALL GRAND TRACKMAN
TEAM ROCK BOTTOM SWEAT IT

CURT AHRING STUD BARN CENTRAL
5162 County Rd #233
Monroe City, MO 63456
*** NEW NUMBER ***
CELL- 217-617-0792

FOR REFFERENCE ON TRACKMAN & SWEAT IT
CALL BUZZ LYNCH @ 615-368-7319

CONGRATS TO CURT AHRING FOR BEING BREEDER OF THE YEAR 4 YRS AND RUNNING.

CONGRATS TO ALL GRAND TRACKMAN FOR BEING SIRE OF THE YEAR 3YRS AND RUNNING.

CURT WANTS TO THANK HIS WIFE KERRI FOR ALL HER HARD WORK AND LOVING SUPPORT OF CURT'S CRUSADES OVER THE YEARS. HE REALLY APPRECIATES HER AND LOVES HER DEARLY. THANKS KERRI FOR SUPPORTING TEAM TRACKMAN AND KEEPING OL CURT IN LINE... IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN DONE WITHOUT YOU.

COME JOIN TEAM TRACKMAN FB PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/TeamTrackman

Nite-Time Hunting & Pet Supply
James, Benga, J.D. & Isabella Atwell
3875 North Scenic Hwy.
Bastian Va, 24314
1-276-688-3281
1-304-922-1103
1-304-922-2311

VISIT :
http://www.nitetimesupply.com

Old Post 07-12-2009 08:51 PM
Hokieman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hokieman Click here to Send Hokieman a Private Message Visit Hokieman's homepage! Find more posts by Hokieman Add Hokieman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kycooner1
UKC Forum Member

Dog Stolen Black & Tan

GR Nite CH Ozark's Screaming Roscoe, stolen off chain in fallsburg Ky. on July 4, 09. He has a RE freeze branded on his hip, will appreciate any info. Can call 606-353-7218 or 606-794-1495.

Thanks, Terry Reed

(CH GRNTCH STAR HILL RAGIN BLACK JUDGE x Ch NTCH Lil PUke)

Frank & Lisa Yates
RAYWICK KY
270-692-6713

Old Post 07-22-2009 08:44 PM
kycooner1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kycooner1 Click here to Send kycooner1 a Private Message Find more posts by kycooner1 Add kycooner1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gal
UKC Forum Member

male hound 2 yrs old

walker male puppy

female b&T

leppard female

located in montgomery co va 540-382-5795

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. ~ Unknown

Sometimes we are so busy countin up our troubles that we forget to count our blessings....

Old Post 08-03-2009 03:04 AM
gal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gal Click here to Send gal a Private Message Click Here to Email gal Find more posts by gal Add gal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackheadedwalk
UKC Forum Member

Stolen Walker in Washington State

WHITEY A.K.A. Ren
STOLEN from My Property! Out of my kennel! On Wednesday August 12th! By Who I believe to be Danny Worcester from Yelm Washington a known TWEEKER . I gave Danny the pup @ 8 weeks old. The pup who is now 2 yrs. was Released to Animal Services by Danny along with several others on 3/28/09 . I'm sure to avoid any fines or charges due to neglect! I got word of a hound up there and my boss told me it looked like one of mine. I told her to pick him up for me. It was indeed REN AKA WHITEY, littermate to my Duke dog and 1/2 brother to the rest of my dogs. I have contacted the County Sheriff There is a case # and they have gone to Where Danny is Staying and they did not have the dog on that property. Danny's Brother lives in Idaho, and has hounds his name is Jimmy Worcester, it may be possible that Whitey may be in Idaho by now. Asside from that I have no more leads I do not know where else to look or who else to ask. He is a Treeing Walker Coonhound (Tri-colored) White Black & Tan. with some Black Ticking. He also has A calico/ spangled Right ear on the bottom. No Tatoo's or Freeze brands of any kind.AS OF 7/9/09 Was neutered & Had a Cherry eye removed from his Right eye 7-9-09 . Up to date on all vaccinations including Rabies.D.O.B. 7-23-07.
Whitey is the WHITER one of the two dogs in the Pics! Cant find a Pic of his face,, still looking... I WANT HIM BACK!!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF THESE PEOPLE OR MY DOG PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP Home 1-360-400-0603 Cell 360-441-2864.

Thanks, Nikki Jackson

Old Post 08-16-2009 04:26 AM
blackheadedwalk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackheadedwalk Click here to Send blackheadedwalk a Private Message Click Here to Email blackheadedwalk Find more posts by blackheadedwalk Add blackheadedwalk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

WILL KEEP EYES AND EARS OPEN HERE IN WESTERN NC. AT LEAST HE IS A UNIQUELY MARKED DOG!

*Banjo

Quincy-828-269-8768

Old Post 08-19-2009 04:32 AM
jehulayne
UKC Forum Member

Missing Redtick

He is an eight year old redtick. He was in good condition for an old dog and still got around good. Weighed about 80 lbs before I lost him has been gone now for two weeks.. I dint have a tracking collar on him but did have an orange collar with my contact info but only the home number works now.... I lost him in Grundy County but could have ended up anywhere... The ppic is of his right side, looks the same on the left except for a bid red spot about the size of a basket ball... I would be willing to pay to get him back if I had to...

Call Jay at 931-779-4634 or 931-235-4626

Old Post 08-28-2009 08:36 PM
jehulayne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jehulayne Click here to Send jehulayne a Private Message Click Here to Email jehulayne Find more posts by jehulayne Add jehulayne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote