UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > 16 Month NKC Reg. Treeing Feist Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

16 Month NKC Reg. Treeing Feist Female

I bought this female as a puppy from Dave Woofter in New Lexington OH. She comes from top squirrel dogs. I have only hunted her a hand full of times and have never brought any squirrels down on her. I have several walnut trees in my yard and there are plenty of squirrels in my yard from time to time and make no mistake, she will flip out when she sees a squirrel. I also showed her a live coon and same deal, just goes spastic! The reason I'm selling is I have as few young coon hounds to start and I will have no time for her and I don't want her going to waste. She is real racy built and is cream colored. Very nice chop mouth in the kennel and very lovable. I'm sure if she is given a chance she will finish into a nice dog. She has had one heat cycle and is due to come in any time. I can send pics by cell phone. 304-694-5217. Just outside of Fairmont WV. I gave $300 for her as a pup and will take $350 for her now. She will be up to date on her shots. Pedigree below.

------------GR.SQ.CH., BH MTN Pistol Pete
--------Romensko's Radar
------------Williams MTN Sassey
----Dave's Bristol Ridge Brownie
------------Gr.Sq.Ch.,Gr.TR.CH.,GR.Ch., Double R Rascal
--------Romensko's Corky
------------Timber Time Prissie
Tree Trimmin' Tippie
------------Baldwin's Buckshot
--------GR.SQ.CH., BH MTN Pistol Pete
------------Williams MTN Black Magic
----Dave's Bristol Ridge Annie
------------Walker's Taxi
--------GR.SQ.CH., Crooked Creek Casey
------------Walker's Sheba

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-05-2017 09:58 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

This is a great prospect. I will take $300 for her but not a penny less. If she doesn't sell, I'll keep her. This is puppy price.

Old Post 07-11-2017 03:56 AM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

I've had plenty of people inquire about this female but she's still here. Thanks to all who have inquired. Don't have to wait for this one to grow up, she's ready right now and at a puppy price. Someone is going to get a good one when they buy her.

Old Post 07-12-2017 12:18 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: 16 Month NKC Reg. Treeing Feist Female

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Moore
I bought this female as a puppy from Dave Woofter in New Lexington OH. She comes from top squirrel dogs. I have only hunted her a hand full of times and have never brought any squirrels down on her. I have several walnut trees in my yard and there are plenty of squirrels in my yard from time to time and make no mistake, she will flip out when she sees a squirrel. I also showed her a live coon and same deal, just goes spastic! The reason I'm selling is I have as few young coon hounds to start and I will have no time for her and I don't want her going to waste. She is real racy built and is cream colored. Very nice chop mouth in the kennel and very lovable. I'm sure if she is given a chance she will finish into a nice dog. She has had one heat cycle and is due to come in any time. I can send pics by cell phone. 304-694-5217. Just outside of Fairmont WV. I gave $300 for her as a pup and will take $350 for her now. She will be up to date on her shots. Pedigree below.

------------GR.SQ.CH., BH MTN Pistol Pete
--------Romensko's Radar
------------Williams MTN Sassey
----Dave's Bristol Ridge Brownie
------------Gr.Sq.Ch.,Gr.TR.CH.,GR.Ch., Double R Rascal
--------Romensko's Corky
------------Timber Time Prissie
Tree Trimmin' Tippie
------------Baldwin's Buckshot
--------GR.SQ.CH., BH MTN Pistol Pete
------------Williams MTN Black Magic
----Dave's Bristol Ridge Annie
------------Walker's Taxi
--------GR.SQ.CH., Crooked Creek Casey
------------Walker's Sheba

Back up once more.

Old Post 07-17-2017 10:10 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Had a guy coming to get her but he had to back out. She's still here. Thanks, Ron

Old Post 07-21-2017 01:53 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Showed her another caged coon last night and she went crazy on it. If I didn't have too many young coon hounds to train she would stay right here. Got video of her barking at coon if you need to hear her. Thanks, Ron.

Old Post 07-29-2017 12:59 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

One more time up^^

I've had several calls and texts on this little female but still no takers. I can deliver her to Autumn Oaks if needed. If she doesn't go this time around, she will stay right here and I will put a kill season on her. She is absolutely crazy over any small game she sees. She is a little sweetheart at all times around other dogs and people. Nice mouth too. 304-694-5217... $300 .....Thanks, Ron

Old Post 08-24-2017 02:06 PM
monriverkennel
UKC Forum Member

Female feist

Ron do you still have her? If you do do you still live up Robison Run?

If you can't hunt over them,those Championship titles don't mean Didly Squatt.

Old Post 09-14-2017 03:49 AM
monriverkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for monriverkennel Click here to Send monriverkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email monriverkennel Find more posts by monriverkennel Add monriverkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: Female feist

quote:
Originally posted by monriverkennel
Ron do you still have her? If you do do you still live up Robison Run?

Yes I still have her, she's been in heat sense Sept. 3rd. Still for sale but as soon as she goes out of heat I'm gonna start hunting her again.

Old Post 09-14-2017 05:31 AM
monriverkennel
UKC Forum Member

Feist

I'm interested,when can I look at her? You and I coon hunted together years ago.I know where you live if you haven't moved. I have been up and turned around in your drive way several times during Turkey season.We have the property leased behind the Bogg's. I had a good feist but she passed away last year @16 yrs. old and hunted up to her last year.

Old Post 09-14-2017 01:39 PM
monriverkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for monriverkennel Click here to Send monriverkennel a Private Message Click Here to Email monriverkennel Find more posts by monriverkennel Add monriverkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
monriverkennel
UKC Forum Member

female

Ron,I just bought me a male.

Old Post 09-17-2017 02:12 AM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Re: Feist

quote:
Originally posted by monriverkennel
I'm interested,when can I look at her? You and I coon hunted together years ago.I know where you live if you haven't moved. I have been up and turned around in your drive way several times during Turkey season.We have the property leased behind the Bogg's. I had a good feist but she passed away last year @16 yrs. old and hunted up to her last year.

Sorry, been out of town for a while, if you're still interested please give me a call. I will still let her go. She's out of heat and ready to go. Just had her full set of shots and she's worm free. Thanks......Ron

Old Post 10-11-2017 06:53 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

OK, so here's the deal. Our squirrel population is WAY down this year and was last year as well. I have been in the woods 4 times and covered a lot of territory and have only seen 3 squirrels and heard one barking. I would love to see this little female go to someone where there are plenty of squirrels. I'm confident she will do the rest. I'm going to loose money on her but I've already accepted that. I just want her to get a good chance. I'm open to offers or a possible trade OEV. Still $300 and she has all of her shots up to date and worm free. I would consider meeting someone a fair distance from North Central WV. Please don't waste my time and yours if you're not truly interested. I've gotten a lot of text messages on this little female wanting to see a photo of her. The photo doesn't do a thing other than to show her color which is fawn colored. She's built exactly like a Treeing Feist and her ears stand strait up on her head. She has a good little mouth and can really click em off. Hope someone takes this little gal cause I don't want to see her go by the wayside. She was last in heat in June. Thanks and have a great day....Ron. 304-694-5217.

Old Post 10-18-2017 04:32 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

No Longer For Sale!

I have had many, many calls and texts on this little female but no one wants to take a chance on her. This is not a trade dog or a cull, this is a very good prospect and I stated the reasons that I want to sell her. I have sent too many pictures to count and returned too many texts to count and have received several calls but still no one wants to take a chance on her so I have decided to just keep her and make a squirrel dog out of her myself. I have zero doubt she will make it, my issue was whether or not I would have time but I will just have to make time. She's not hurting a thing and only one more mouth to feed when I feed the others.

In my lifetime of hunting dogs, mostly coon hounds, I have many times taken chances on dogs. I will give an example on one chance I'm glad I took. I had a young bluetick female that I didn't have time for because I had two other older coon hounds that I was hunting. I offered her up for sale at $300, less than what I had in her but no one would take a chance. She was a little under a year at the time and I ended up keeping her. Long story short, at 15 months she started treeing coon and I kept her till she was 14 1/2 years old and raised 5 litters of pups from her and she was one of the best I ever walked behind in my 50+ years of hunting.

I would like to thank all who have shown interest in this little Feist but she is NO LONGER FOR SALE. Thanks and have a great day....Ron

Old Post 10-28-2017 06:49 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Free!

I have decided to just cut my losses and get rid of this little Feist. If you read my previous post you can see what she is doing. I have had her out a couple times this season but she hasn't shown much improvement. I will give her to someone who will hunt her. She is doing me no good setting in the pen. I am putting all my time in my two bluetick females. I believe if someone had a farm to let her run on she would be treeing squirrels in no time. Picked up here only, no other way. No dog haulers cause I don't want to go through the trouble. I won't answer any texts either. If you are interested, pm me and I will get back with you. First come, first serve......Thanks, Ron

Old Post 02-15-2018 10:03 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Gone

This little female will be going to Beckley WV. I had many offers but the first commitment got her....Thanks, Ron

Old Post 02-19-2018 12:42 PM