UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > The NEW Bushwhacker with SC5 Technology
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mnb&t
UKC Forum Member

sam, me and brian hit woods tonight and brians getting old and forgot a light so he used my new bushwhacker amber and nuetral and he dang near snuck away with my light after hunting! LOL. i wore the white with green color. 2 of the nicest and best lights money can buy. the main beam is perfect in every way and crazy bright but what sets this light a part from others is color and walk white settings. blows any other light away hands down in those departments.

if there was a better light out there i would be wearing it, but there isnt!

this nasty old coon with no tail.

this coon thought could hide in nest.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-29-2016 06:39 AM
mnb&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mnb&t Click here to Send mnb&t a Private Message Find more posts by mnb&t Add mnb&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dakotaslim69
UKC Forum Member

Bushwacker

The walk light is so bright and nice you never need the spot light...I don't think competition can beat this light in any way...Sunspot horizons fall off your head when looking up because battery sets too low...Don't even think of another light guys unless you look at this one first...and don't forget this company has been around longer than all of them put together.

Old Post 01-29-2016 03:23 PM
dakotaslim69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dakotaslim69 Click here to Send dakotaslim69 a Private Message Find more posts by dakotaslim69 Add dakotaslim69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dakotaslim69
UKC Forum Member

Bushwacker

Its nice to have two..Looking forward to getting it for my daughter who likes to go.Thanks Sam

Old Post 01-29-2016 05:51 PM
dakotaslim69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dakotaslim69 Click here to Send dakotaslim69 a Private Message Find more posts by dakotaslim69 Add dakotaslim69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

During the month of February order a new Bushwhacker and we will add a second white module absolutely free, this gives enough light for 7 or 8 people. Order at www.nitehunters.com and it will be included for free, or call 731-632-0489

[/B][/QUOTE]

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 02-01-2016 07:21 PM
Sam Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Davis Click here to Send Sam Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Sam Davis Visit Sam Davis's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Davis Add Sam Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

Post Re: Lights......

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
Sam,
Is there any difference in brightness in the regular Bushwhacker and the Mini Pro Bushwhacker ?
I noticed one has a plug in head and the other is direct wired.
I talked to a couple of buddy's that have this light, they said this light is Amazing.........!!!

That's it, I got to have one .........LOL
I want a Belt Light, and with 3 side modules, 2 white and 1 red and with the High powered Walk Light as well. The White with a Wide angle.

Thanks.......Tim

Tim I've not been ignoring you, in fact you're not the first person whose asked this, so I'll try and answer. Jhorton your in box is full I've tried twoPMs. First there is little difference in brightness. In the first picture is the 21volt mini Bushwhacker , the belt pack is identical to the mini Sidekick and mini Pro operates the same. Main difference is the head which is the Bushwhacker head with CREEs new SC5 technology. This head is equipped with a L-plug and two modules which must be the same color. This head with a tighter spot is a replacement for our old 7-LED Spider-eye head. In the second picture is a larger version with more burn time.
In the 3rd picture is the 6 Volt Bushwhacker with multiple LED modules
which can be any color you want, this month we are adding a second white LED module free. On this light the head must be hard wired, whereas the 21 volt is on a L-plug.

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 02-05-2016 12:11 AM
Sam Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sam Davis Click here to Send Sam Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Sam Davis Visit Sam Davis's homepage! Find more posts by Sam Davis Add Sam Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coonhunter95
UKC Forum Member

Couple questions about this light? Can you adjust brightness of the color mod or is it just one stage ? Is the color module flooded out or hold a tight spot?

Old Post 02-05-2016 12:24 AM
Coonhunter95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coonhunter95 Click here to Send Coonhunter95 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coonhunter95 Find more posts by Coonhunter95 Add Coonhunter95 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dakotaslim69
UKC Forum Member

bushwacker

Got my new light for my daughter and can tell you guys,You got to see it.Its amazing.Nothing compares to it.Youll find you wont need the main beam much,and the quality stands out well.Thanks Sam.

Last edited by dakotaslim69 on 02-06-2016 at 02:47 AM

Old Post 02-06-2016 01:53 AM
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Coonhunter95
Couple questions about this light? Can you adjust brightness of the color mod or is it just one stage ? Is the color module flooded out or hold a tight spot?

Color modules have 4 levels of brightness. The modules are flooded and the main beam is tight.

Dakotaslim - thanks that light does have a nice beam.

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 02-06-2016 02:13 AM
RMorris
UKC Forum Member

The 2 whites are amazing.

Old Post 02-06-2016 04:27 AM
RMorris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RMorris Click here to Send RMorris a Private Message Find more posts by RMorris Add RMorris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Riehle
UKC Forum Member

bushwhacker

how big in diameter is the head? it looks big in the photo

Old Post 02-06-2016 01:33 PM
Dave Riehle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Riehle Click here to Send Dave Riehle a Private Message Find more posts by Dave Riehle Add Dave Riehle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coonhunter95
UKC Forum Member

Can u get the 21 volt caplight with 2 whites an 1 red?

Old Post 02-06-2016 04:47 PM
Coonhunter95 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coonhunter95 Click here to Send Coonhunter95 a Private Message Click Here to Email Coonhunter95 Find more posts by Coonhunter95 Add Coonhunter95 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

Re: bushwhacker

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Riehle
how big in diameter is the head? it looks big in the photo

Diameter is the same as other high powered lights about 60mm.

Sorry 21 volt cap light is not available , all our cap lights are 8.4 volts.

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 02-07-2016 01:39 PM
Smoke
UKC Forum Member

I don't have a Bushwhacker but I have another one of SAMs lights. The head is not as big as it looks in the pictures.

Old Post 02-07-2016 01:59 PM
Smoke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Smoke Click here to Send Smoke a Private Message Find more posts by Smoke Add Smoke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Smoke
I don't have a Bushwhacker but I have another one of SAMs lights. The head is not as big as it looks in the pictures.

Kent if you compare your Superior HO with the other light you currently use, you'll find they are the same diameter, also if you'll look at the reflectors you'll see they look alike. The Bushwhacker is the same diameter as both. Here is a better picture, the other picture actually highlights the small size of the hang on modules.

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Last edited by Sam Davis on 02-07-2016 at 03:18 PM

Old Post 02-07-2016 03:10 PM
Coonhunter95
UKC Forum Member

How big of a brightness difference is there in the 21 an 8.4

Old Post 02-07-2016 08:52 PM
dakotaslim69
UKC Forum Member

Bushwackwer

It will be interesting to see how a light in the future can top this . I got rid of all others after using it , I literally threw them out." If your going to Kansas city, why stop in Omaha". Thanks Sam for the best..

Last edited by dakotaslim69 on 02-13-2016 at 07:52 PM

Old Post 02-12-2016 04:19 AM
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

Free 3rd module ends Feb 29. We are currently behind but will honor all orders wholesale and retail until that date.

During the month of February order a new Bushwhacker and we will add a second white module absolutely free, this gives enough light for 7 or 8 people. Order at http://www.nitehunters.com and it will be included for free, or call 731-632-0489

[/B][/quote]

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 02-21-2016 02:46 AM
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

Free 3rd module ends Monday. We are about 10 days behind, but I will honor all orders. Thanks for the great response. Order at www.nitehunters.com and it will be included for free, or call 731-632-0489

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 02-27-2016 03:22 PM
DFred
UKC Forum Member

Mr Davis, whats the feedback on the off-white main light?

Old Post 02-28-2016 09:48 PM
DFred is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DFred Click here to Send DFred a Private Message Find more posts by DFred Add DFred to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DFred
Mr Davis, whats the feedback on the off-white main light?

Of the lights we sell, most people want the cool white or sometimes referred to as bright white. About 10% of the lights will be built with off white, some people say they can't see fur with a bright white and want the off white. Keith Carroll, affectionately referred to as Pudgy, helps us build the lights and he likes the off white - as for me I prefer the bright white. Of the 10% that go out with off white, several are returned wanting the bright white. So I guess it comes down to eyesight and personal preference.

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 02-29-2016 12:32 AM
DFred
UKC Forum Member

Thank you sir. I'll be putting my order in.

Old Post 02-29-2016 01:26 AM
DFred is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DFred Click here to Send DFred a Private Message Find more posts by DFred Add DFred to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sam Davis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DFred
Thank you sir. I'll be putting my order in.

DFred thanks - hope you enjoy the light.

By popular request we have decided to continue the 3rd module free. With two white modules the amount of walking light is unreal. If you are a older hunter, like me, you'll love this light.

WWW.NITEHUNTERS.COM
731-632-0489
rats@nitehunters.com

Old Post 03-03-2016 02:37 AM
Jamie Davis
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-09-2016 06:24 PM
Jamie Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jamie Davis Click here to Send Jamie Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Jamie Davis Find more posts by Jamie Davis Add Jamie Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dakotaslim69
UKC Forum Member

Bushwacker

Is the Best out there.I sure like my Bushwacker even better than my dog.The Bushwacker wont Lie.

Old Post 03-10-2016 01:10 AM
rob thompson
UKC Forum Member

Sam what's the story on the mini bushwacker caplight it looks like it has a smaller head is it lighter? I see it has a better burn time as well. Just curious on the ins and outs.

Old Post 03-13-2016 06:37 PM
rob thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob thompson Click here to Send rob thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rob thompson Find more posts by rob thompson Add rob thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote