UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Dakota Apex
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bolden1
UKC Forum Member

This light

Is awesome. Man it drowns out my sunfire on everything the red light the walk light, and I loved it didn't think they got any brighter. And I'm not knocking no ones light but it's going be hard to find a better light than the APPEX.

Tim Bolden

2005 ukc Wldntch Grntch Bolden & Turpins
Insane jane. Handler/past owner
2005 over all setwd over all winner nt.ch
Bentley high dollar Lucy
2006 akc national pup champion Drop Dead
Fred ( Handler/ past owner)
2008 Ukc Ky State Champion Grntch High X
Pectations ( Handler / past owner)
2009 akc Ky State Champion Grntch
Hardwood X Press ( handler/ trainer)

Gr.Nt.Ch Big D & Joplins Super Sally

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-02-2017 10:58 PM
Bolden1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bolden1 Click here to Send Bolden1 a Private Message Find more posts by Bolden1 Add Bolden1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: This light

quote:
Originally posted by Bolden1
Is awesome. Man it drowns out my sunfire on everything the red light the walk light, and I loved it didn't think they got any brighter. And I'm not knocking no ones light but it's going be hard to find a better light than the APPEX.

Tim Bolden

I agree......this is a Nice Light.
I am very picky when it comes to Lights, and I have tried to find something I don't like about this Light.....But, I can't find anything.
Darn Good Light.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 07-03-2017 08:43 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

weight

How about more info on weight and balance.Looks like it would be a lot heavier than my sunspot.

Old Post 07-03-2017 04:12 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dakota Lights
UKC Forum Member

Ron this light weighs 22oz on the ridgeline bump caps and soft caps with a liner. Soft caps without a liner weighs 19oz.

Dakotalights@icloud.com

Old Post 07-03-2017 04:42 PM
Dakota Lights is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dakota Lights Click here to Send Dakota Lights a Private Message Click Here to Email Dakota Lights Find more posts by Dakota Lights Add Dakota Lights to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: weight

quote:
Originally posted by critter
How about more info on weight and balance.Looks like it would be a lot heavier than my sunspot.

Balanced Perfectly.....
You can't tell any difference in weight with the Apex versus other Lights like the Sunfire, Bushwhacker , Cajun Voodoo, etc., etc..

One of the things I really Love about this Light is the Walking Light. The Walking Light has a High & Low, and the Low is Bright....But when you kick it on High,....WOW....!!!

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 07-03-2017 05:40 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Apex.....

I think since I wouldn't need any Color Modules during Winter Hunting, I would like to have one of these with just the Awsome Walk Light and the Main Beam, mounted on a Soft Cap/Liner or one of the Bump Caps like Laser Torch uses. I really don't care for the Ridgeline Bump Camps.
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 07-04-2017 03:23 PM
critter
UKC Forum Member

quick

Thanks for the quick reply.

Old Post 07-05-2017 06:37 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J. Pinson
UKC Forum Member

Too heavy for me it's brighter than the sunspot in the colors and walk light no doubt, on the main beam barely a noticeable difference but for me the sunspot is a lot more comfortable not trying to be negative just trying to give some guys a fair review

Old Post 07-11-2017 02:44 AM
J. Pinson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J. Pinson Click here to Send J. Pinson a Private Message Click Here to Email J. Pinson Find more posts by J. Pinson Add J. Pinson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: ...

quote:
Originally posted by J. Pinson
Too heavy for me it's brighter than the sunspot in the colors and walk light no doubt, on the main beam barely a noticeable difference but for me the sunspot is a lot more comfortable not trying to be negative just trying to give some guys a fair review

I am one that can't stand a lot of weight on my head, I don't have any trouble wearing my Apex. One of my Buddy's has the Sunfire on a soft cap/liner and I have tried both on......can't tell a bit of difference in weight. The Apex is brighter on Walk Light, Main Beam, and Colors. But Brighter doesn't mean better, it just means more Light that the eye see's. Both are Great Lights, but I Love the Walklight on this Apex....!!!
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 07-11-2017 11:50 AM
Nick
UKC Forum Member

Apex

I have to say this is the brightest light very good quality well balanced very light weight.These men are great to deal with awesome warranty and at a working mans price.

Old Post 07-20-2017 01:58 AM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Add Nick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote