UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Scammers... have a question about the ukc board ????
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

They're not for eatin, they're for lookin through.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-15-2018 09:32 PM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

You just wasted time shaving head, eating grass, etc. to fool the Indians into thinking you are crazy, all they need to do is read Your posts. Lol. Dave

Old Post 12-15-2018 09:35 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog69
UKC Forum Member

endevor to persevere

To me it means come hell or high water I'm giving it my all regardless of the outcome let the chips fall where they may.but I'm not stopping or giving up...

Old Post 12-16-2018 12:50 AM
treedog69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog69 Click here to Send treedog69 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog69 Add treedog69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Tar

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
You just wasted time shaving head, eating grass, etc. to fool the Indians into thinking you are crazy, all they need to do is read Your posts. Lol. Dave

Dave that and a chair by the fire is in the same John Wayne movie lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-16-2018 01:53 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I shaved my head , got on my hands and knees ate dirt and grass made the Indians think I was crazy !!

Tar

My all time favorite movie. The Searchers.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 12-16-2018 01:54 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Lol, Easy to see that I have not watched many movies. Dave

Old Post 12-16-2018 03:56 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bountyhunter68
Banned

THIS MAY HELP

TRY BEFORE U BUY OR DON'T CRY!!😂

Old Post 12-16-2018 04:26 AM
Bountyhunter68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bountyhunter68 Click here to Send Bountyhunter68 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bountyhunter68 Find more posts by Bountyhunter68 Add Bountyhunter68 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2ol2hunt
UKC Forum Member

Re: THIS MAY HELP

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bountyhunter68
TRY BEFORE U BUY OR DON'T CRY!!😂 [/QUOTE
Best quote yet!!!

Old Post 12-16-2018 01:17 PM
2ol2hunt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2ol2hunt Click here to Send 2ol2hunt a Private Message Click Here to Email 2ol2hunt Find more posts by 2ol2hunt Add 2ol2hunt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote