UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Nitech “pr” Rockers Mississippi Queen
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

Nitech “pr” Rockers Mississippi Queen

For sale... $1800.00 straight Coon dog. Litter mate to the Famous grntch moonshine. Here’s a little about her... she’s a little tight on track, but when she opens it’s the real deal, squeal on track chop on tree... a great little tree dog. Quiet in the kennel. Work has had me not able to be in the woods like I need to be. She deserves more than sitting in the kennel. She’s also a sweet little dog. Brian Jennuine can give references about her as he hunted with her a lot.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2019 02:27 PM
ken johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ken johnson Click here to Send ken johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email ken johnson Find more posts by ken johnson Add ken johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jacob Rymer
UKC Forum Member

Interested

Where in Georgia are you located

Old Post 06-03-2019 05:33 PM
Jacob Rymer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacob Rymer Click here to Send Jacob Rymer a Private Message Find more posts by Jacob Rymer Add Jacob Rymer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

Queen

I’m in Burke county Ga... I’m pretty sure she is sold already. I will keep you updated.

Old Post 06-03-2019 06:54 PM
ken johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ken johnson Click here to Send ken johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email ken johnson Find more posts by ken johnson Add ken johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

Ntch Rockers Mississippi Queen

She is still available to hunting home, belly sister to moonshine. Great treedog.. accurate.

Old Post 06-13-2019 08:43 PM
Dave Holsinger
UKC Forum Member

Queen

Is she still available if so how old is she can you send me a phone number

R.I.P:
Gr.Nt.Ch Hodges Rusty Bell
David and Martin Holsinger
(937)549-8804 home or 304-751-6147 cell

Old Post 06-15-2019 03:13 AM
Dave Holsinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Holsinger Click here to Send Dave Holsinger a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Holsinger Find more posts by Dave Holsinger Add Dave Holsinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Can u give me a call please I have a male an female out of the red rocker I like to talk to u about this female.

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 06-21-2019 04:04 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Can u give me a call please I have a male an female out of the red rocker I like to talk to u about this female.

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Old Post 06-21-2019 04:04 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott94
UKC Forum Member

Female

Is this female still available looking for a good dog to train pups with and to pleasure hunt I’m located in Watkinsville,GA 706-818-3171

Old Post 06-23-2019 05:58 AM
Scott94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott94 Click here to Send Scott94 a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott94 Find more posts by Scott94 Add Scott94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote