UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Dual Gr Esteses Bigtime Blue Boss puppies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Randy Kurtz
UKC Forum Member

Dual Gr Esteses Bigtime Blue Boss puppies

Puppies are turning six weeks old, wormed and have had their first 5-way. These pups are lined up on the Jet V x Sioux Valley Fly II cross. There will be a few males available, we didn't get many females. Insofar as I know Ladybugg is the last living daughter from the Boomer x Maple River Lady cross. I realize she is just an open registered dog, but she has two first place wins plus she won a pretty tough cast at Autumn Oaks the same year her sister Luna placed 4th there in the Nite Champions, 2015. She's maybe been in 5 hunts in her life it's not her fault she's not titled. Everybody says they want one that doesn't come back, well hunted up this old girl doesn't come back. Boss has a page on the UKC stud board, Mike took me hunting with him and he's nice. Good looking blue dog that scraped up and treed two on the outside on a tough night when coon were not moving and he looked good doing it. Boss is a sweet old dog that can still cover ground and win at 10+ years. Pups will be performanced and superstaked, priced at $200. If you are interested please call, I'm not always around this computer. Thanks. Randy Kurtz 605-380-2260

...............CH GRNTCH 'PR' Uchtman's Blue Albert
..........GRNTCH CH "PR' Gene's Blue Newton
...............NTCH CH 'PR"Coney River Blue Rose
.....GRNTCH 'PR' Uchtman's Blue Logan
...............GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Smiley's Blue Rambo II
..........CH NTCH 'PR' Smiley's Blue Lady
.......................GRNTCH 'PR' Northern Blue Jet V
...............NTCH 'PR' Smiley's Blue Flo
.......................GRNTCH 'PR' Sioux Valley Fly II

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Esteses Bigtime Blue Boss

................GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Smiley's Blue Rambo II
..........GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Davis White River Bogie
...............GRNTCH 'PR' Davis White River Sugar
.....NTCH GRCH 'PR" Flatwood Blue Jessie
...............NTCH GRCH 'PR' Flatwood Blue Jake
...........'PR'Flatwood Blue Gal
...............CH GRNTCH 'PR' Hefley's Bros KC

puppies DOB 3/06/2019

...............GRNTCH 'PR' Mead's Super Jet 6
..........NTCH 'PR' Quinn Southern Blue Thunder
...............GRNTCH 'PR' Sioux Valley Fly II
.....GRNTCH 'PR' Tucker's Blue Boomer
...............GRNTCH 'PR' Northern Blue Jet V
..........'PR' Christian's Blue Gretchen
...............NTCH 'PR' Badland's Blue Lady II

'PR' Kurtz's Blue Ladybugg

................GRNTCH 'PR' Northern Blue Jet V
..........'PR' Mead's Blue Jake
................GRNTCH 'PR' Sioux Valley Fly II
.....GRNTCH 'PR" Maple River Blue Lady
...............NTCH 'PR' Uchtman's So Bl Luke
..........'PR'Uchtman's So Bl Lacy
...............'PR' Uchtman's So Bl Lou

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2019 04:01 AM
Randy Kurtz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Kurtz Click here to Send Randy Kurtz a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Kurtz Find more posts by Randy Kurtz Add Randy Kurtz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I would jump on these,i alawys liked this stud.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 04-17-2019 10:45 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

Pups

These should be pups that fit the hard to please type.. From COONDOGS with the genetics behind them. Don't miss out, THIS WILL BE THE LAST PUPS out of Boss so don't miss out on some good ones. Congrats Randy on a nice bunch of pups. I can't wait to get mine. Mike

Old Post 04-18-2019 07:21 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

BTT

All the pups are looking great. Look at the genetics behind these pups. The pup I kept out of Boss' last litter is a get gone good looking loud mouth treedog. These shouldn't be any different. Comp hunters and pleasure hunters don't overlook this litter. Logan, Boomer,Rambo II, Albert, Bogie, Jet5, Jet6, Fly All up close. I know its been awhile since Boss was in the spotlight and has faded from the who's winning now, but He had a 2 year run at winning all over the country behind a young lady in tough company. He is a dog that can win with any color dog he draws. In multiple different KC's. To the top for some nice bred pups.

Old Post 04-25-2019 08:33 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arachyd
UKC Forum Member

I would get one of these in a heartbeat if you were closer.

Old Post 04-25-2019 10:31 PM
arachyd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arachyd Click here to Send arachyd a Private Message Find more posts by arachyd Add arachyd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Kurtz
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Randy Kurtz on 05-23-2019 at 04:37 AM

Old Post 04-26-2019 11:56 PM
Randy Kurtz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Kurtz Click here to Send Randy Kurtz a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Kurtz Find more posts by Randy Kurtz Add Randy Kurtz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Kurtz
UKC Forum Member

There is one male pup still available due to someone backing out, which is fine. This pup was originally an early pick, he's a nice looking pup and he's kind of a character. I like him. I have tried to attach some pictures and that has turned out to be just another aptitude test that I didn't score so well on. I can text the pictures. Please note that I live in South Dakota. I will be traveling to SE Iowa in the next week or so if that would help someone. 605-380-2260

Old Post 05-23-2019 04:36 AM
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

How you doing, Randy?

Hope all is well out west. Glad to see you got a good litter out of a Boomer x Lady female. Logan was always a dog that had my interest, but just never had a chance to hunt anything out of him. Seems like he reproduced well, and Boss sure sounds like a fine hound with a strong pedigree also. I think Maple River Lady crossed on Boomer was just as good as Ruby in my opinion. The male I had that I called JetFuel was one of my favorites. I certainly would have tried to talk you out of a female from this cross if I would have seen it earlier for a future cross on 'Big Country.' Good luck everyone who got one of these pups, if ever there is a female for sale from this cross please let me know. Randy, if you ever make it this far east look me up sometime. Take Care!

Old Post 05-23-2019 01:46 PM
DWALSTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DWALSTON Click here to Send DWALSTON a Private Message Click Here to Email DWALSTON Find more posts by DWALSTON Add DWALSTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote