UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 2 pups 8weeks old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

All ARE SOLD

Have 2 pups 8 weeks old had 2nd shots and wormed ready to go! 1 male and 1 female. Bred as good as you'll find. Heavy Ace, Hobo Hoss, wld champ northern Buck 2, Super Sting, and many more to list. Sore goes way back to Tennessee Big wheel. He is a good a dog as I've ever walked,with easy keeper, and a layup magician. He's not titled as I do not Comp hunt! Dame is a solid lil Coon dog and real tree dog she's not been hunted on Coon since spring we have put her on bear and like the results we've been getting. Call if interested 828-835-0008

Last edited by bearhunter747 on 12-05-2016 at 12:30 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2016 01:38 AM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill(Chew)
UKC Forum Member

I bought the female pup Tuesday evening and I must say that both pups were extremely nice. They are not shy nor timid. They play with Bearhunter's daughter every day! If you like a houndy looking dog that will be moderately large you should check out this male pup.

Old Post 11-30-2016 10:28 PM
Bill(Chew) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill(Chew) Click here to Send Bill(Chew) a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill(Chew) Find more posts by Bill(Chew) Add Bill(Chew) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearhunter747
UKC Forum Member

ALL ARE SOLD!

Hey thanks for the words I hope she is working out for you! There were a lot of interest in these pups and I'm afraid some folks missed out on some nice ones. For the ones that really wanted a well bred dog that should make good ones for big or small game and came and got them when they said they would enjoy and good luck. For the ones that missed out ya snooze ya lose

Old Post 12-05-2016 12:27 AM
bearhunter747 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearhunter747 Click here to Send bearhunter747 a Private Message Find more posts by bearhunter747 Add bearhunter747 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote