UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Nt.ch. Female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
james norman
UKC Forum Member

Nt.ch.CH. Female

NT.CH.Alnight Zippin Gypsy will be 7 in January,she is out of Uglystick X Gr.CH.Gr.Nt.Ch Rough Creek Little Zipper. She is to good to sit in a pen so if anyone wants a solid older female I will take 1500 for her.Boo is my main dog and will be bred to Tiege sieman next time in and I also have 2 other young females that I am hunting now that are nice. 740-388-8536 Vinton,Ohio

Past {Nt.Ch. Rapdan River Black Booty} GNT. CH.Ugly X GNT.CH. Getto Queen}
PKC.CH.Slam'n Raven[Gnt.CH.Troubadour X Buckeye Jam ]

Last edited by james norman on 02-02-2017 at 11:07 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-23-2016 08:06 AM
james norman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james norman Click here to Send james norman a Private Message Click Here to Email james norman Find more posts by james norman Add james norman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james norman
UKC Forum Member

Still here, lots of calls. Come try her, nothing to hide on this one. Not a big mouth but you can hear her. Up on the tree type dog.

Old Post 12-06-2016 08:12 AM
james norman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for james norman Click here to Send james norman a Private Message Click Here to Email james norman Find more posts by james norman Add james norman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trbt
UKC Forum Member

female

Does she still have a regular heat cycle

Dual Gr Tennessee river primetime
Grand Ch NtCh Naughty Nora
Dual Ch Tennessee Tina
Dual Grand Penny

Old Post 12-06-2016 01:03 PM
trbt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trbt Click here to Send trbt a Private Message Find more posts by trbt Add trbt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james norman
UKC Forum Member

Been on Vacation in Hawaii should have waited to post. She should be in heat around may 15 last breed to Smokey 7 had6 raised 4 will sell on trial fo r1200 I DONT HUNT ENOUGH for one dog so I don't need four,thoughtnI was better but not as much as I thougt,Gave Ray Conrad 2500 for her 2 years ago and Ilove this BOO female I bought from Charles Pullen

Old Post 01-29-2017 09:46 PM
ItsOlMander
UKC Forum Member

Still available?

- In Loving Memory of -
DEEP SPRINGS BLACK MAX
&
LEVIS SOUTHERN BLUE DOC

Old Post 02-11-2017 02:46 PM
ItsOlMander is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ItsOlMander Click here to Send ItsOlMander a Private Message Find more posts by ItsOlMander Add ItsOlMander to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Charles Pullen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by james norman
Been on Vacation in Hawaii should have waited to post. She should be in heat around may 15 last breed to Smokey 7 had6 raised 4 will sell on trial fo r1200 I DONT HUNT ENOUGH for one dog so I don't need four,thoughtnI was better but not as much as I thougt,Gave Ray Conrad 2500 for her 2 years ago and Ilove this BOO female I bought from Charles Pullen
James I'm glad you like ole Boo . I miss her a lot I must say . Looking forward to make the Tige semen cross on her . Should be good cross . Take care my friend.

Old Post 02-11-2017 09:33 PM
Charles Pullen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Charles Pullen Click here to Send Charles Pullen a Private Message Click Here to Email Charles Pullen Find more posts by Charles Pullen Add Charles Pullen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
james norman
UKC Forum Member

yes she is still here,maybe going out on trial this week.Me too Charles I'm counting the days can't wait

Old Post 02-13-2017 12:00 AM
james norman
UKC Forum Member

SOLD she has a really good home

Old Post 03-09-2017 04:11 AM