UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking Looking
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeremy Mills
UKC Forum Member

Looking Looking

I am looking for a pup that will be born around first of Dec must be out of hunting stock like for mom and dad to be titled let me know what you should have thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-07-2016 06:06 PM
Jeremy Mills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy Mills Click here to Send Jeremy Mills a Private Message Find more posts by Jeremy Mills Add Jeremy Mills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steamboat
UKC Forum Member

I will have some

Should be having some the last weekend of November or first of December they are sarge/north Ga bred send me a text 573-776-3737

STEAMBOAT KENNELS/ HUNTING SERVICES CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES.
PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS
GR NITE CH CH PRIDES COPPER / PLT
NITECHGRCH BEAN CREEK SNIPER PLT
GR NITE CH MAKIN MUSIC BRANDY/BLU
NITE CH WCH BUFFINGTONS STEAMBOAT BOOMER HTX //PLT
CH STEAMBOATS PLUS EM UP DREAGO HTX // PLT

Old Post 11-07-2016 06:51 PM
Steamboat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steamboat Click here to Send Steamboat a Private Message Click Here to Email Steamboat Find more posts by Steamboat Add Steamboat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
715Cody
UKC Forum Member

pups

Should have some around thanksgiving text or call for details 301-616-2937

Old Post 11-07-2016 10:03 PM
715Cody is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 715Cody Click here to Send 715Cody a Private Message Find more posts by 715Cody Add 715Cody to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wesley good
UKC Forum Member

Will have litter first of year
Nitech Impressive Zeb X Nitech Rugged Ridge Nite Queen
They will performance UKC and super stake PKC
304-532-9981

Old Post 11-09-2016 07:06 AM
wesley good is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wesley good Click here to Send wesley good a Private Message Find more posts by wesley good Add wesley good to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PatrickMilton
UKC Forum Member

Chad Moses

I understand how important getting a pup at the right time is . But before you commit to anything give Chad Moses of Athens Tennessee a call! If he can't help you someone in his family will! These guys are straight up honest houndmen and their hounds have spoken for themselves for years!!!

Old Post 11-09-2016 06:18 PM
PatrickMilton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickMilton Click here to Send PatrickMilton a Private Message Click Here to Email PatrickMilton Find more posts by PatrickMilton Add PatrickMilton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tony.beals
UKC Forum Member

X2

X2 what Patrick said, and being in Ky you have a lot of Plott guys and gals down there and close by TN, WV, and up in Indiana. Good Luck

MSG, US ARMY RETIRED
President of Michigan State United Coon Hunters Association

Old Post 11-09-2016 07:11 PM
tony.beals is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tony.beals Click here to Send tony.beals a Private Message Click Here to Email tony.beals Find more posts by tony.beals Add tony.beals to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CROSS E KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Patrick is correct. The Moses guys are great.

On the other hand, Wesley's cross should be great and does go back to Moses blood top and bottom. Great cross!

Old Post 11-15-2016 10:18 PM
CROSS E KENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CROSS E KENNELS Click here to Send CROSS E KENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email CROSS E KENNELS Find more posts by CROSS E KENNELS Add CROSS E KENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brack carr
UKC Forum Member

I breed my female yo Skid if you want go for a hunt with her give me a call (812)499-7067 or I will let you hunt with one out of first cross and skid if you like nothing to hide here

and she is out of the last litter out of okie

Old Post 11-28-2016 04:46 PM
brack carr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brack carr Click here to Send brack carr a Private Message Click Here to Email brack carr Find more posts by brack carr Add brack carr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote