UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Dual Grand Champion Son's Northern Blue Doc
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Champion Son's Northern Blue Doc

GRAND CHAMPION GRAND NITE CHAMPION SON'S NORTHERN BLUE DOC is back home in Indiana. i want to thank Tim Meigs for selling Doc back to me. I didn't think it would ever happen but after a little negotiating he's back. Thanks Tim.

Doc is out of Son and nite ch. Tucker's blue River Annie. He will be here at TEXAS RIDGE BLUETICK KENNEL for anyone who is interested in breeding to him or just going for a hunt with him. I have been hunting Doc three to four nights a week and he is getting back in pretty good shape. Ready to go.

DOC won the 2012 Indiana State Championship by winning 1st place registered both Friday (712.5+) & Saturday (500+) nights. He won 1st place in an RQE with 650+. He also won 7th place registered and high scoring bluetick male at the 2012 Autumn Oaks with 600+. Scored 2412.5+ and 0- in his first four hunts. He also made the final four (3rd) and high scoring bluetick at 2013 Purina National Championship. He is the third generation in a row to make the final four of a major coonhound event.

I will be entering Doc in as many major events as possible in the future and expect Doc to continue winning.

We have one female bred to Doc and two more of our own that I plan on breeding plus another outside female to be bred soon.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. If you are interested in Doc, or if I can be of assistance in any other way please feel free to call. Thanks RT 812-322-0263

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2015 12:31 AM
Texas Ridge Blu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Texas Ridge Blu Click here to Send Texas Ridge Blu a Private Message Find more posts by Texas Ridge Blu Add Texas Ridge Blu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everett
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Ron

On bringing Doc home, I know you are excited about his future, good luck and good hunting ......Gerald

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 09-29-2015 02:47 AM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Doc

Thanks Gerald. I am glad to have him back. He is a nice hound. Good with pups and young dogs. RT

Old Post 09-30-2015 10:03 PM
Texas Ridge Blu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Texas Ridge Blu Click here to Send Texas Ridge Blu a Private Message Find more posts by Texas Ridge Blu Add Texas Ridge Blu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ICB
UKC Forum Member

Congrats!!!

Glad to hear you have been able to acquire him. Hope you make it to "the" final four with him ..... and win it all this time.

Count your blessings everyday!

Old Post 10-01-2015 05:49 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moniteaublues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Ron. Best of luck to you and Doc.

Charles

Old Post 10-02-2015 06:22 PM
Moniteaublues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moniteaublues Click here to Send Moniteaublues a Private Message Click Here to Email Moniteaublues Find more posts by Moniteaublues Add Moniteaublues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

If you breed him to crystal put me down for a female thanks ron

pr swampland tiny(boomer x wezze)
pr swampland hank (nb levi X wezze )
pr swampland skeeter ( hank X tilly )
Bob Sietman 1-989-858-6455

Old Post 10-03-2015 03:26 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Doc

Thanks everyone. i couldn't be any more pleased with how Doc has performed.

Bob, Crystal with most likely be bred to Doc sometime next year. Stay in touch and i will try and get you a female pup when the time comes. RT

Old Post 10-05-2015 10:44 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

PM'S

For those who have been trying to PM me my inbox should be good to go. Had a problem with it and hopefully UKC has it fixed. RT

Old Post 10-23-2015 03:59 PM
just2fierce
UKC Forum Member

can you post his pedigree? What female is he out of?

check us out on facebook- 2Fierce kennels

Phillip and Hannah French
Lexington TN
731-307-8431

Old Post 10-23-2015 04:32 PM
just2fierce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for just2fierce Click here to Send just2fierce a Private Message Click Here to Email just2fierce Find more posts by just2fierce Add just2fierce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Pedigree

-------Dual Grand Ch. Levi's Northern blue Bingo
---Gr. nite Ch. Bingo's Northern Blue Dancer
-------nite ch. Oswalt's Mightly blue Maebelle
Gr. nite C h. Dancer's Northern Blue Son (sire)
-------Gr. nite ch. Mead's Super Jet 6
---nite ch. Storman's Hurricane Hannah
-------Yarbrough's blue Bess

Dual Grand Ch. Son's Northern Blue Doc

-------Grand nite ch. South Shore DR blue Kev
---Gr. nite ch. Uncle Pen
-------CH Gr. nite ch. Frosty's Fancy
nite Ch. Tuckers Blue River Annie (dam)
-------CH. Gr. nite Ch. Utchman's blue Albert
---Utchman's blue Holly
-------Utchman's blue Robin

Last edited by Texas Ridge Blu on 01-23-2016 at 04:13 PM

Old Post 10-24-2015 12:53 AM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Thanks ron keep me posted

Old Post 10-24-2015 02:58 AM
bluetickman2002 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickman2002 Click here to Send bluetickman2002 a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickman2002 Find more posts by bluetickman2002 Add bluetickman2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Champion Son's Northern Blue Doc

Ron,
Glad to see Doc is back home! His mother passed away last winter up here back to where she was born. Good luck with him in the future and happy hunting.
Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Last edited by Scott VH on 10-24-2015 at 03:29 PM

Old Post 10-24-2015 03:23 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Scott

Thanks for posting the picture. i heard that Anne had passed away. She produced some good ones. Doc is the real deal. Consistent night after night coon dog. If you ever get a chance come by for hunt. RT

Old Post 10-25-2015 04:58 PM
just2fierce
UKC Forum Member

Ron, your box is full and I can't reply to your PM. Thanks.

check us out on facebook- 2Fierce kennels

Phillip and Hannah French
Lexington TN
731-307-8431

Old Post 10-29-2015 01:32 PM
just2fierce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for just2fierce Click here to Send just2fierce a Private Message Click Here to Email just2fierce Find more posts by just2fierce Add just2fierce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Inbox

I just got off the phone with UKC, again, and they have my inbox working now. So if you have tried to send me a PM in last few days hopefully in will work this time. Thanks for your patience. RT

Old Post 10-29-2015 04:51 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

PM'S

Once again I apologize to those of you who have been trying to PM me. I spent 30 minutes on the phone on Thursday with UKC and they assured me they had the problem fixed. Apparently not. I will try again on Monday. Until we can get it figured out give me a call at 812-322-0263. Sorry. RT

Last edited by Texas Ridge Blu on 10-31-2015 at 05:49 PM

Old Post 10-31-2015 12:37 AM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

2016 performance sire

Doc is paid up for 2016 performance program.

Doc is one of the most consistent hounds I have ever hunted with. He does the same thing every time I cut him loose. Since buying Doc back on August 2, we have hunted Doc between 50 and 60 nights. We have taken him off a tree somewhere every time I have unsnapped the lead on him.

Season is in now in Indiana. I invite you all to come and go for a hunt with Doc. Thanks. RT

Old Post 11-08-2015 09:34 PM
bluetickman2002
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with him ron hope he does good for you and is the gateway to some future good ones

Old Post 11-10-2015 04:48 AM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Bob

Thanks Bob. I have high expectations for Doc. Both in the woods and as a reproducer. Our season has been in here for a couple of weeks and Doc has looked really good. In the last three nights we have looked at 15 trees with coon in them (7,6, & 2 last night), 2 den trees, a big leafy oak with vines and 2 slick tree. I can live with that anytime. If anyone has any questions about Doc give Kevin Ennis a call. We have been hunting together most nights since season game in. Thanks again. RT

Old Post 11-20-2015 12:02 AM
everett
UKC Forum Member

Ron

Sounds like Doc is living up to expectations, looking forward to seeing how Doc does in the stud pen, good luck.....Gerald

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 11-20-2015 12:45 AM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Gerald

Thanks Gerald. Doc continues to look good. Five coon in seven trees Friday night (1 den, 1 slick). Two coon and one den on Saturday. Getting ready to hit the woods tonight. I am confident Doc will hold up his end in the breeding pen if given the chance.

If you ever get up this way stop by for hunt. Maybe we can tree one. RT

Old Post 11-23-2015 11:10 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Doc

The weather is turning a little more like winter each day but Doc keeps getting the job done. Treeing a few more dens now but that is normal for this time of year. Last night we had a little snow on the ground and treed a double, a single and two dens. Not bad for this time of year.

Anyone wanting to come by and see Doc in the woods give me a call and we can set up a hunt. 812-322-0263 Thanks RT

Old Post 12-04-2015 12:48 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Scott

quote:
Originally posted by Texas Ridge Blu
Thanks for posting the picture. i heard that Anne had passed away. She produced some good ones. Doc is the real deal. Consistent night after night coon dog. If you ever get a chance come by for hunt. RT

I will try and get down for a hunt sometime in the next year if possible.

Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 12-05-2015 02:17 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

Doc

Doc keeps rolling along. Roger Salyers and I had a good hunt with Doc and a couple of young dogs last night. Made 7 trees with 5 coon a den and a slick tree. Doc was deep and alone on three coon and a den tree. We were hunting in the hills and I must of walked 5 or 6 miles getting to Doc and back to the truck. He will take you hunting. Coon aren't moving the best here right now and the dogs are having to get out go to find them moving. We treed one about 50 yards from the truck but the rest were pretty deep in the hills. Thanks. RT

Old Post 12-13-2015 09:40 PM
Texas Ridge Blu
UKC Forum Member

bluetick250

I have tried on several occasions to get my in-box with UKC fixed. No luck. I will try again but i am not real optimistic that they can fix it for some reason. They say it is fixed but it still isn't working.

You can either call me at 812-322-0263 or e-mail me at texasridgebl@bluemarble.net

Sorry for the inconvience. Thanks. RT

Old Post 12-14-2015 02:59 PM