UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Meadwoods Mountain Music Blue
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rustydonley
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Nice pups

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-10-2016 04:34 AM
rustydonley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rustydonley Click here to Send rustydonley a Private Message Click Here to Email rustydonley Find more posts by rustydonley Add rustydonley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-10-2016 07:34 PM
cabins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cabins Click here to Send cabins a Private Message Click Here to Email cabins Find more posts by cabins Add cabins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-10-2016 07:36 PM
cabins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cabins Click here to Send cabins a Private Message Click Here to Email cabins Find more posts by cabins Add cabins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dan for posting these videos. Dan and his wife Chris bottle raised Gingers Litter and done a great job!

Dan Rosier is a true blueticker as well as his partner in crime Damon Shivers. Both key on high quality females and they hunt almost every night!

Congrats to Dan on making Sammie Nt Ch. Way to Go!!!

They guys are the real deal and so are their Hounds!!

Old Post 03-10-2016 07:45 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Meadowoods Mountain Blue/Cache

Cache's dam DualGrand Meadowoods Blue
Penny. Is the most accurate hound that I ever hunted with. What I'm seeing and hearing is Cache's pups are the same way. Cache has a big mouth on him his pups seem to be louder. Some have big horns very pretty.
I raised one litter last year.born in nov. Out of Cache and Sunni. Pups are bold and have loud big mouths. Good ear length and very nice heads on them.
If your looking for a male to breed to your good female I recommend Cache he is strong in Smokey River Breeding. Sage,Diam Jim,Cheif. All concentrated.
I don't own a hair on him. I'm sure if your looking for track drifting speed and accurate tree dogs he will fit what your looking for.S.S and Performanced.
John is a good guy and knows what a great hound is. A phone call away is all it will take to get some.

DON'T LOOSE SIGHT !!! SET YOUR GOALS HIGH !!!

MOSQUITO CREEK BLUETICK KENNEL.
MOSQUITO CREEK SINCE 1989.
I SUPPORT THE BLUETICK BIG GAME AND COONHOUND FANCIERS !
937-489-7279.

Old Post 03-10-2016 11:12 PM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

BLUE

John Congrats on your double cast wins and King of Hunt with Blue!

Old Post 03-21-2016 01:17 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

thanks Steve.
I really like him.

Old Post 03-21-2016 07:02 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Not much not to Like about a proven winner and reproducer. John has put GrChNtCh'PR'MEADOWOODS MOUNTAIN BLUE in bigger Bluetick Hunts.He has consistently won his cast.He has a nice big mouth on him, his pups are even louder.CONSISTENTLY IN HIS OFFSPRING. He is putting real nice conformation in his offspring. He is throwing dark colored and some classic smokey river looking hounds.
He is one of the most donimate Smokey River Diam.Jim studs in the country.No doubt Diam Jim put track power in his offspring.

He has Smokey River Sage and JBS Cheif all up close. What a treo of Warrens best reproductive hounds all in one hound. If you like a winner that you can win the big hunts with. THIS IS THE HOUND YOU NEED TO BE BREEDING YOUR FEMALES TO. IF YOUR A PLEASURE HUNTER /MEAT HUNTER GET A PUP OFF OF MEADOWOODS MOUNTAIN BLUE . Meat in the tree a very high percentage of time with him and his offspring.
Give John Gill A call 419 496 1360.
Perfofmanced and S.S. John is as good as they come,hard hunter and A true houndsman.
Congrats on Winning King Of Hunt at Ashland BBCHA SPRING HUNT 2016.

937-489-7279.

Last edited by matt a turner on 04-05-2016 at 02:37 AM

Old Post 04-05-2016 02:30 AM
matt a turner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for matt a turner Click here to Send matt a turner a Private Message Visit matt a turner's homepage! Find more posts by matt a turner Add matt a turner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Re: Blue's Pedigree

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
What a concentration of the Old Original Diamond Jim blood... ANYWHERE..

……………………………………..Pr True Boy Blue
…………………….Gr Nite Ch Pr Smokey River Bl. Diamond Jim
…………………………………….Pr Palmers Annabelle Lee
Sire……….Ch Pr Ellis' Blue Jim
…………………………………….Pr Smokey River Blue Sage
…………………….Pr Smokey River Sages B Gina
…………………………………….Pr Smokey River Blue Nan

NtCh Gr Ch Pr Meadowood Mountain Music Blue

…………………………………...Nite Ch Pr Mosquito creek Hank
…………………..Pr Mosquito Creek Tree Daddy Hank HTX
……………………………………..Pr Mailes' Blue Rudy's Sue
Dam……..Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch Pr Meadowoods Blue Penny
……………………………………..Nite Ch Ch Pr Baker's Mosquito Creek Stinger
…………………..Pr Mosquito Creek Stingers Ruby
……………………………………..Pr. Yankee's Blue Diamond

I've been getting great reports on the pups I raised off M&M Blue and Sunni.
The complete outcross crosses are loud and making great coondogs even at a young age. The best part they are driving tracks to the tree and locking them down. If you like old Smokey River and you live close to John line up a hunt with him. He has off spring off of Blue and different female that don't need any help.
If your looking for a outcross or line bred cross give Blue A Good Look. Not much not to like about him and his offspring.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 04-11-2016 11:18 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I'm glad to hear Sunni x Blue crossed well. It's not a surprise to me. How many did she have and what did you keep?
Congrats John on all your winning!

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 04-11-2016 11:52 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Hi Elmo,
I hope your up and running around and getting in shape.

5 females,4 males. Real nice litter.
Coming 5 months old already. I kept a male he is beautiful. Dark great head and confimation built as a show dog tight footed and real dark eyes. I'm all smiles here. I have Johns female here both are Loud.

937-489-7279.

Old Post 04-12-2016 12:14 AM
WVBLUEBOY
UKC Forum Member

Smokey River Blood

BTT
for some -
Some strong Smokey River blood on this thread.

Lafe Crick lies so bad, someone else has to whistle for his dog. Quote: Jed Clampett

I'm feeling lower than a snakes belly in a wagon track. Quote: Jed Clampett

Old Post 04-29-2016 04:03 AM
WVBLUEBOY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBLUEBOY Click here to Send WVBLUEBOY a Private Message Find more posts by WVBLUEBOY Add WVBLUEBOY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations John on getting GrChNtCh'PR'MEADOWOODS MOUNTAIN BLUE qualified lastnight. I know he looked real nice at the reunion.Thank You for letting me handle him for you. Nice Hound!!!

937-489-7279.

Old Post 05-15-2016 09:16 PM
matt a turner
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations John on getting GrChNtCh'PR'MEADOWOODS MOUNTAIN BLUE qualified lastnight. I know he looked real nice at the reunion.Thank You for letting me handle him for you. Nice Hound!!!

937-489-7279.

Old Post 05-15-2016 09:16 PM
WVBLUEBOY
UKC Forum Member

BTT for some Smokey River breeding.

Lafe Crick lies so bad, someone else has to whistle for his dog. Quote: Jed Clampett

Old Post 05-24-2016 07:48 PM
WVBLUEBOY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WVBLUEBOY Click here to Send WVBLUEBOY a Private Message Find more posts by WVBLUEBOY Add WVBLUEBOY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WVBLUEBOY
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-29-2016 04:45 AM
chevrolet
UKC Forum Member

How much for a pup?

Old Post 05-30-2016 07:29 PM
chevrolet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chevrolet Click here to Send chevrolet a Private Message Click Here to Email chevrolet Find more posts by chevrolet Add chevrolet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chevrolet
UKC Forum Member

How much for a pup?

Old Post 05-30-2016 07:29 PM
chevrolet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chevrolet Click here to Send chevrolet a Private Message Click Here to Email chevrolet Find more posts by chevrolet Add chevrolet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

My abbey female just had 12 pups, third cross SS and performance . $400.00 each

I have two females from first cross I really like. Real Steel is from this cross He is very very Nice . outstanding track and tree . He has one of the loudest mouths I've heard in many years.

Old Post 06-01-2016 07:57 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Meadowoods Blue real steel 2 yrs old sire Gr Ch Nt Ch Mountain Music Blue dam gr ch meadowoods Blue abbey

MONSTER MOUTH!! Super nose and a lock down accurate tree dog. Sounds just like CACHE only louder. Steel is a very nice handling dog not much not to like here.

He is grandson to penny and abbey is out of Mosquito creek blue stinger and Fly who is daughter to ellis jim . Yes he is tight line bred dia jim and chief

Last edited by cabins on 06-06-2016 at 07:21 PM

Old Post 06-01-2016 09:52 PM
Bubba D's Blues
UKC Forum Member

What dog is that?

Old Post 06-02-2016 02:52 AM
Bubba D's Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bubba D's Blues Click here to Send Bubba D's Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Bubba D's Blues Add Bubba D's Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

This 7 month old pup is from Cache/Jane. He is owned by 17 Year old Dodge Collins. He was one winner of the free pup for a youth last year. He was taking "Smokey" for a walk just before Dark when Smokey struck and treed this cub ALONE... Smokey has been worked a few times on a drag. Dodge says he is a pure Natural.
I am keeping track of all the pups.. Better get you some MM Blue Blood...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 06-02-2016 10:38 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Hard hearted alice out of abbey and cache one of my favorites

Last edited by cabins on 06-13-2016 at 04:30 PM

Old Post 06-13-2016 04:21 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

Meadowoods Mountain Music Blue

Old Post 06-13-2016 04:23 PM
cabins
UKC Forum Member

CACHE is one of the most powerful cooners I have ever owned. Million dollar mouth , extreme speed and drive. Often you will hear tree tops breaking and my buddy said there goes a deer! I reply relax that's Cache. My most enjoyable moments with him is when in a nt hunt he strikes a track and drives it in 3 or 4 hundred yds and has the meat....... and no other dog can open.......that's as good as it gets! Steel is just like him only louder!

Last edited by cabins on 06-13-2016 at 04:36 PM

Old Post 06-13-2016 04:27 PM