UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrCh NtCh PR' HILLBILLY'S SMOKEY RIVER DUTCH HTX At Stud
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-12-2014 01:09 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 11-12-2014 01:10 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Well, I've had a couple guys call and book a couple nice females to be bred to Ol'Dutch, I hope it all works out..

Old Post 12-02-2014 10:28 PM
SMOKIN' GUNS
UKC Forum Member

how's things going Bill, looks like winter is trying to come back. glad to see folks out there are interested in breeding to the old boy.

'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Buck
'PR' Smokin' Guns Boomin Blue Bingo
'PR' Smokin' Guns Lonesome Wrangler
'PR' Smokin' Guns Bell's Blue Cowboy

Old Post 12-03-2014 12:42 AM
SMOKIN' GUNS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMOKIN' GUNS Click here to Send SMOKIN' GUNS a Private Message Click Here to Email SMOKIN' GUNS Visit SMOKIN' GUNS's homepage! Find more posts by SMOKIN' GUNS Add SMOKIN' GUNS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Bill

I can see now your quickly making a ladies man out of Ol Dutch. I'll tell you what if a few of them come out like the little Gin female that I have out of Dutch and Hammerhead and I'm hearing that there are several of them out there. Ol Dutch will make his mark on the bluetick breed. Couldn't happen to a better man and dog. Take care Bill, good huntin

Old Post 12-03-2014 04:36 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Shane, I have to say, I don't like the cold weather nearly as much as I used too! Lol!! Thanks for the comments on Dutch, I have been hearing some good reports on Dutch, I hope all works out. I hope all is well with you.

Jack thanks for the nice comments buddy!! Your still the man!!

Old Post 12-03-2014 10:40 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Well. I got a call from Donnie Jones from here in WV he is bringing his female over tonight to get her bred to Dutch, She is out of Kelly Shephards male off of Boomer, and a heavy Jet V and Brush Creek bred female, Hope all goes well, and we can get her bred, and she has a good healthy litter.. Anyone that may be interested just let me know.

Old Post 12-11-2014 01:01 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Dutch female's.

[IMG]http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac1/WEGOODE/utf- 8BZmlsZW5hbWUtMS0yMDEzMTAwNi0yMDMyMDYuanBn_zps81f5
0369.jpg[/IMG]

Old Post 12-11-2014 02:15 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Smome Dutch male's

Old Post 12-11-2014 02:18 PM
Ray&Luie
UKC Forum Member

Dutch

that's a good looking little male there on the bottom ....

Ray Hudson

Old Post 12-11-2014 05:59 PM
Ray&Luie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray&Luie Click here to Send Ray&Luie a Private Message Find more posts by Ray&Luie Add Ray&Luie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Bill

Those sure are some good looking young dogs there out of ole Dutch. I was just fixin to put Gin in some nite hunts and she came in season on me, but we'll get to it soon. Take care Bill and I wish you and your family a merry Christmas and the best in the New Year.

Old Post 12-13-2014 06:13 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thank You Mr Ray! That's Lincoln at about eight months old, from Dutch and Maggie Mae.....

Thank You Mr Jack!! I hope little Gin turns out to be everything you want her to be, I really appreciate you giving her a chance, there sure is a bunch that don't. I spoke with Mr David that has a Dual Grand Half Sister to Gin, from Loggerhead, and Hammerhead, and he's strongly considering breeding her to Dutch, the Dutch/ Hammerhead cross seams to be working, I'd say a daughter from her May too... Time will tell. Merry Christmas to You and Yours Too My Friend!!

Old Post 12-15-2014 02:25 AM
Ray&Luie
UKC Forum Member

Pups

They look like they are built for speed , good chest and feet

Ray Hudson

Old Post 12-15-2014 07:07 PM
Ray&Luie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray&Luie Click here to Send Ray&Luie a Private Message Find more posts by Ray&Luie Add Ray&Luie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas

Bill and the best to you and yours in the new year. I hope you always have an ole Dutch or better on the end of your leash.

Old Post 12-25-2014 02:41 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Happy New Year to everyone!! Been huntin just a little. Cold and frosty! Coon don't seem to be moving very good around here, dogs really have to go huntin to get struck...

Old Post 01-01-2015 05:34 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Happy New Year

Tim's little female out of Dutch is in heat now so he'll be hunting the old dog. Good luck in the new year.

Ron

Old Post 01-02-2015 05:31 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the update Ron... I've been wondering about her, I've thought of calling you guys. Have a great new year!!

Old Post 01-05-2015 07:12 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-05-2015 07:12 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I want to Thank Mr Donnie Jones, and Mr Chris Carte for breeding their females to Dutch this week, Donnie's female is Doubled up on the Echo dogs, and Chris's female is Runnin Bullet and Jet V bred. I hope they both have good litter's and can raise them... I will help update the progress if anyone may be interested.

Old Post 01-07-2015 07:24 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Chris's Female.

---------------
------------
---------------
---------GrNtCh PR' Northern Blue Jet V
---------------
------------
---------------
------PR' Kinney Creek Blue Rebel
---------------
------------
---------------
---------GrCh PR' Turkey Creek Molly I
---------------
------------
---------------
---PR' Lawless's Arkey
---------------
------------
---------------
---------GrNtCh PR' Utchmans Blue BA
---------------
------------
---------------
------PR' Kinney Creek Blue Sue
---------------
------------
---------------
---------PR' Dow's Lucky Blue Sissy
---------------
------------
---------------
Female
---------------
------------
---------------
---------NtCh PR' Smokey River JB'S Cheif
---------------
------------
---------------
------FCh GrNtCh GrCh PR' Vining Runnin Bullet
---------------
------------
---------------
---------GrNtCh Ch PR' Smokey River Crazy's Blue Fly
---------------
------------
---------------
---PR' Lawless's Diamond
---------------
------------
---------------
---------GrNtCh PR' Northern Blue Jet V
---------------
------------
---------------
------Ch NtCh PR' Honey Run Becky
---------------
------------
---------------
---------NtCh Ch PR' Turkey Creek Mandy
---------------
------------

Old Post 01-07-2015 07:32 PM
BlueLabelKennel
UKC Forum Member

thats good

I bet 'Ol Dutch is really on cloud 9 this week. How many pups does Dutch have on the ground now ,Bill ? Good luck w/ these future crosses ......Dave

Old Post 01-08-2015 04:21 AM
BlueLabelKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlueLabelKennel Click here to Send BlueLabelKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email BlueLabelKennel Find more posts by BlueLabelKennel Add BlueLabelKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Well I'd say it helped to keep them warm... (for a little while anyway) Lol!! Dave the last I had count, Dutch has 63 pups produced, now how many actually got regestered and are still living I don't know. I know of a few, that got killed during hunting, a couple, that died, and some that were culled, So I cant really say what the numbers are, but I would guess around 40.

Old Post 01-08-2015 01:41 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

---------------
------------GrNtCh PR' DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
---------------
---------GRNTCH PR' DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO II
---------------
------------PR' CANEY CREEK'S BLUE AMY
---------------
------GrNtCh PR' DOUBLE SPRINGS BODACIOUS
---------------
------------GrNtCh GrCh PR' RAZOR RIDGE POP A TOP
---------------
---------GrNtCh GrCh PR' RAZOR RIDGE POP A DOT
---------------
------------GrNtCh GrCh PR' FROG CREEK CHIRPER
---------------
---PR' WALL BLUE BO
---------------
------------Ch GrNtCh PR' SLIFE'S BLUE RAMBO
---------------
---------GrNtCh GrCh PR' SMILEY'S BLUE RAMBO II
---------------
------------Ch GrNtCh PR' SMILEY'S MISTI BLUE
---------------
------GrNtCh GrCh PR' SKINNER'S EASY
---------------
------------GrNtCh PR' DOUBLE SPRINGS ECHO
---------------
---------Ch PR' CLEAR RIVER BLUE BRANDI
---------------
------------PR' HARD KNOCKING BLUE JAZZ
---------------

---------------
------------GrNtCh PR' UTCHMAN'S SO. BLUE SCOUT
---------------
---------Ch GrNtCh PR' UTCHMAN'S SO BLUE HORNET
---------------
------------NtCh PR' KUKS BACKWOODS BLUE BELL
---------------
------GrNtCh GrCh PR' UTCHMAN'S SO BLUE CLYDE
---------------
------------Ch GrNtCh PR' UTCHMANS BLUE ALBERT
---------------
---------GrNtCh GrCh PR' CLIFTY CREEK BLUE MINDY
---------------
------------NtCh GrCh PR' UTCHMANS SO. BL. JESSE II
---------------
---NtCh PR' FOX'S INDIAN CREEK BLUE TONY
---------------
------------FCh GrNtCh GrCh PR' VINNING RUNNIN BULLET
---------------
---------PR' SPRING HILL RAISIN CAIN
---------------
------------Ch GrNtCh PR' FROSTY'S BLUE FANCY
---------------
------NtCh PR' SPRING HILL BLUE GIN
---------------
------------NtCh PR' SLASH CREEK BLUE MULE
---------------
---------NtCh GrCh PR' SPRING HILL BLUE JENNY
---------------
------------Ch PR' SLASH CREEK BLUE MAGGIE
---------------

This is Donnie's female, Both of the female's are due to have pups the first week of March

Old Post 01-11-2015 03:06 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Dutch

Bill,
Nice pictures and information on Dutch and his pups. Looks like the Hammerhead cross produced a few good ones. Jack Smith sure seems to like his down in Mississippi. How old is Dutch now? Any crosses coming up?
Take Care,
Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 01-11-2015 02:05 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dutch

quote:
Originally posted by Scott VH
Bill,
Nice pictures and information on Dutch and his pups. Looks like the Hammerhead cross produced a few good ones. Jack Smith sure seems to like his down in Mississippi. How old is Dutch now? Any crosses coming up?
Take Care,
Scott

Thanks Scott!! Dutch will be 8 this year, the two crosses listed above, have been made. There is a female in Ohio booked to be bred, a female in Maryland and a female her in WV booked. David Disotelle is considering breeding his Dual Grand female from the HAMMERHEAD, and LOGGERHEAD cross, and I hope my Ol'Buddy Dave Woofter breeds his Lou female to him, when she comes in... But There ain't no pups on the ground yet.... So lots can happen between now and then.

Old Post 01-11-2015 05:30 PM