UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GR CH NT CH PR Mad Dog Blue Astro
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mad dog #1
UKC Forum Member

Brad yes (at a girl and astro ) are 8 months old and are running and treeing .....paul

brian , will be up one of these nights .....paul
went hunting with cameron tonight said he just bought a nice pup from you .if she is like her mommy she will be a dandy ..paul

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2012 05:35 AM
mad dog #1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mad dog #1 Click here to Send mad dog #1 a Private Message Click Here to Email mad dog #1 Find more posts by mad dog #1 Add mad dog #1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wakenda creek b
UKC Forum Member

Im good for hunting next weekend if you all want to come over.

Old Post 12-23-2012 06:10 AM
wakenda creek b is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wakenda creek b Click here to Send wakenda creek b a Private Message Click Here to Email wakenda creek b Find more posts by wakenda creek b Add wakenda creek b to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hazel Hill Blueticks
UKC Forum Member

They have no choice but to be Coon dogs with the blood in them.

Home of

Natural,Bawlmouth,Coldnose, Hardtreeing,Blueticks.
Hazel Hill Blueticks A Family Name since 1949.

PROUD MEMBERS OF TEAM COON DOG!

Brad & Alison (Wilcox) McGill
(660) 833-3180
hazelhillblueticks@hotmail.com

Old Post 12-23-2012 08:39 PM
Hazel Hill Blueticks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hazel Hill Blueticks Click here to Send Hazel Hill Blueticks a Private Message Click Here to Email Hazel Hill Blueticks Find more posts by Hazel Hill Blueticks Add Hazel Hill Blueticks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curdog1977
UKC Forum Member

dog

he is a nice lookin hound

Old Post 12-24-2012 12:22 AM
curdog1977 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curdog1977 Click here to Send curdog1977 a Private Message Click Here to Email curdog1977 Find more posts by curdog1977 Add curdog1977 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Re: GR CH NT CH PR Mad Dog Blue Astro

quote:
Originally posted by Mad-Dog
...................................MAD DOG BLUETICK KENNEL.........................
.........................Offers at Stud to approved females........................
..................................$200.00....2012 Performance Sire................
.....................NT CH GR CH PR MAD DOG BLUE ASTRO......................

Good looking rascal! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Just curious, what qualifications does a female need to be "approved"? You can PM me an answer if you do not wish to post.

Thank you,
Vic

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 12-25-2012 02:02 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everett
UKC Forum Member

Paul

Merry Christmas

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 12-25-2012 07:58 PM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
camcooper
UKC Forum Member

paul

Merry christmas paul. Iv been hunting with astro for 5 months now and he gets the job done and quick hard tree dog nd accurate went out with paul and astro the other night in the snow with the moon up and astro still got treed with the meat

Old Post 12-26-2012 02:41 AM
camcooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for camcooper Click here to Send camcooper a Private Message Click Here to Email camcooper Find more posts by camcooper Add camcooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
camcooper
UKC Forum Member

astro pup

http://m1275.photobucket.com/albumv...g.html?newest=1

My pup at 8 months out of astro

Old Post 12-26-2012 03:51 AM
camcooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for camcooper Click here to Send camcooper a Private Message Click Here to Email camcooper Find more posts by camcooper Add camcooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
camcooper
UKC Forum Member

how to

How do i get my pic to show up directly on here

Old Post 12-26-2012 04:04 AM
camcooper
UKC Forum Member

astro pup

http://m1275.photobucket.com/albumv...56f081.jpg.html

Old Post 12-26-2012 04:08 AM
MissyMay1985
New UKC Forum Member

Camcooper's pup from Astro

Last edited by MissyMay1985 on 12-26-2012 at 04:26 AM

Old Post 12-26-2012 04:17 AM
MissyMay1985 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MissyMay1985 Click here to Send MissyMay1985 a Private Message Click Here to Email MissyMay1985 Find more posts by MissyMay1985 Add MissyMay1985 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
camcooper
UKC Forum Member

sorry

Sorry about all the posts of same pic trying to figure this out

Old Post 12-26-2012 04:27 AM
mad dog #1
UKC Forum Member

Vic
I believe the female is the backbone of a kennel.Some people will breed to papers only.i don"t. If your female goes hunting and gets treed by herself.Thats what i am looking for ...Paul

Old Post 12-26-2012 09:46 PM
mad dog #1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mad dog #1 Click here to Send mad dog #1 a Private Message Click Here to Email mad dog #1 Find more posts by mad dog #1 Add mad dog #1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by mad dog #1
Vic
I believe the female is the backbone of a kennel.Some people will breed to papers only.i don"t. If your female goes hunting and gets treed by herself.Thats what i am looking for ...Paul

Thank you for your answer Paul.

You are of the exact same mindset of a good friend of mine, the late James McClary. Like you & Tim, James had followed those blue haired hounds longer than I have been alive. Any time a pedigree or an upcoming cross was discussed, James would immediately direct the focus on the conversation to the females. Thanks to James, his family, & fellow hunters I am able to enjoy some nights in the timber chasing around after some blue haired potlickers that will make you smile more often than not.

Here's to those good blue gyps for 2013!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 12-27-2012 01:44 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluehound
UKC Forum Member

Paul, wow Astro is a sharp looking hound sir! Sounds like he has the tools in the woods as well. As I had no doubt with you holding him he would. Hope you fellas are getting plenty hunting in!

West Plains, Mo 65775
Cell# 417-255-5822

Old Post 12-27-2012 07:22 PM
bluehound is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluehound Click here to Send bluehound a Private Message Click Here to Email bluehound Find more posts by bluehound Add bluehound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mad dog #1
UKC Forum Member

Hi Daniel , long time no here from .I see your truck every now and then out hunting. I stop and listen to your dogs sounds good.Give me a call sometime and we will go out...Paul

Old Post 12-28-2012 01:49 AM
russ vernon
UKC Forum Member

nice lookin hound and breed right. where can i get one!!

CH.VERNON'S BLUE MOUNTAIN REBEL
GR.CH.'PR'.VERNON'S BLUE MOUNTAIN SUGAR
GRCH.'PR'VERNON'S BLUE Mtn.BANJO II
GRCH.''PR'VERNON'S BLUE MOUNTAIN DEW HTX
PR VERNON"S BLUE MTN. MIST
PR"VERNON"S BLUE MTN.SAPPHIRE
PR"VERNON"S BLUE MTN. JETTA

Old Post 12-29-2012 05:04 PM
russ vernon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for russ vernon Click here to Send russ vernon a Private Message Click Here to Email russ vernon Find more posts by russ vernon Add russ vernon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mad dog #1
UKC Forum Member

Russ ,
Astro says thanks for the compliment.He also says through the grape vine you already have a good looking top coondog. And Astro should know ! When the weather breaks give me a hollar and get togather for a hunt........Astro and Paul

Old Post 12-30-2012 01:37 AM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Happy New Year Big brother..........Tim

Old Post 12-30-2012 02:14 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
everett
UKC Forum Member

Paul

Happy new year, and good luck with Astro and Atagirl this upcoming year...........Gerald

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 12-30-2012 02:22 PM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mad dog #1
UKC Forum Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY LITTLE BROTHER.....PAUL

GERALD
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BE SAFE...PAUL

PS SHELLY IS STILL ONE COON UP ON ME.LOOKING FORWARD FOR A REMATCH !!!!PAUL

Old Post 12-31-2012 12:22 AM
Roy Clifton
UKC Forum Member

Paul and Tina

Happy New Year. We have all been sick over here in ks. Just now getting back on our feet. Keep Astro and At A Girl tuned up and Timmy and I will try to get over your way for a hunt.

Home of:
GrChGrNtCh Mad Dog Mo Blue Smoke 2012 BBOA National King of Hunt

NiteCh Mad Dog Smoke's Real Deal (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA National King of Hunt
2017 BBOA/BBCHA Grand National Reunion King of Hunt

GrChGrNtCh Big Time Spankin Blue Wendy 2009 BBOA National Queen of Hunt

GrNtCh Mad Dog Tree Rockin Robin 2011 zone 1 Queen of Hunt.

Ch Mad Dog Loud Mouth Ralph (Smoke X Blueberrie) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Show Champion
2016 BBOA Zone 1 High Scoring Hunt Overall Winner

NiteCh Mad Dog The Perkolater ( Astro X Ata Girl ) 2015 BBOA Zone 1 High scoring Hunt Champion

Up and comming Mad Dog Smokin Blue Wendell

And a few young Prospects

Old Post 12-31-2012 01:10 AM
Roy Clifton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Clifton Click here to Send Roy Clifton a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Clifton Find more posts by Roy Clifton Add Roy Clifton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mad dog #1
UKC Forum Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU .THERE IS A LOT OF THAT GOING AROUND . KEEP IT IN KANSAS ! BE SAFE LET ME KNOW WE'LL GO OUT ....PAUL

Old Post 12-31-2012 01:47 AM
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

Astro

Turn Him Loose, Find Him TREED.............Tim

Old Post 01-02-2013 11:58 PM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
McSquizzie
UKC Forum Member

Good looking hound Tim. Glad things are going good for you guys. Made a short hunt with snowman last night, three turnouts, four coon treed, one caught on the ground. Still doing it right at 8 years old.

Old Post 01-03-2013 04:25 AM
McSquizzie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for McSquizzie Click here to Send McSquizzie a Private Message Find more posts by McSquizzie Add McSquizzie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote