UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > skuna river bark stud in ky super stake and perf sire 2012 2013 200 fee
Pages (62): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Re: skuna river bark stud in ky super stake and perf sire 2012 2013 200 fee

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
grnite ch grsh ch pkc ch buck fork dollar dollar is 60 lbs of all coon dog 2012 2013 super stake sire ukc perf sire dollar has a loud bawl mouth on track chop mouth tree dog he will have a coon better than 90% of the time i have pups 6mos old already running and treeing out of him. i will show dollar to any one thats interested in breeding just about any night. he gets hunted 2or three nights a week. his pups have big mouths and start early. fee is 200 i think that is fair. walker breed will be a lot better if you would hunt what you breed to first. 606 344 3410.

nt ch female will be bred to dollar saturday

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2012 03:07 AM
bowling is online now Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-23-2012 10:56 PM
bowling is online now Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Re: skuna river bark stud in ky super stake and perf sire 2012 2013 200 fee

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
grnite ch grsh ch pkc ch buck fork dollar dollar is 60 lbs of all coon dog 2012 2013 super stake sire ukc perf sire dollar has a loud bawl mouth on track chop mouth tree dog he will have a coon better than 90% of the time i have pups 6mos old already running and treeing out of him. i will show dollar to any one thats interested in breeding just about any night. he gets hunted 2or three nights a week. his pups have big mouths and start early. fee is 200 i think that is fair. walker breed will be a lot better if you would hunt what you breed to first. 606 344 3410.

See Dollar Bill 3 Month old Pup here on You Tube Video....Click Link to Play! http://youtu.be/5OoJ_AfueeU

first coon he has ever seen.

Old Post 09-23-2012 11:06 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

bred this female last sat sep 21 nice dog nt ch. thanks herman

Old Post 09-29-2012 05:32 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

just purchased a nice female out of trackman x nt ch gr sh ch stylish dolly she is out of harry and babes stylish banjo. super nice dog she is a nt ch with 4 wins toward grand also akc nt ch likes a few dollars being pkc ch she is a loud mouth split tree artist. will be bred to dollar at next heat cycle she will be a grand nite by then. should be a nice cross.

Old Post 10-05-2012 12:22 AM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-05-2012 01:09 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

DOLLAR RAISE....FOR THE BEST ACTING PUP I HAVE EVER LAYED MY HANDS ON.....SAD TO SAY THOUGH MY DOLLAR PUP DIED SUDDENLY THIS PAST WEDNESDAY....HE WAS GONNA BE A GOODUN WITH A KILLER MOUTH. DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...YOU ARE TRULY MISSED MY FRIEND. REST IN PEACE....EMMA'S KEEP THE CHANGE...RIP

Old Post 10-05-2012 06:34 PM
iforce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iforce Click here to Send iforce a Private Message Click Here to Email iforce Find more posts by iforce Add iforce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

know of three pups out of dollar 6mos old that will tree its own coon. also have some 3 mos old that will tree cage coons in style, he's gonna be a reproducer. have several females bred now should be born around thanksgiving.

Old Post 10-13-2012 12:49 AM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

BACK TO THE TOP FOR A FIRST CLASS STUD DOG AND A FIRST CLASS OWNER. HERMAN BOWLING IS AS GOOD A GUY AS YOU WILL MEET IN THIS BUISNESS. NOW GET BACK UP THERE WHERE U BOTH BELONG.ON TOP.

Old Post 10-17-2012 05:00 PM
iforce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for iforce Click here to Send iforce a Private Message Click Here to Email iforce Find more posts by iforce Add iforce to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iforce
UKC Forum Member

TTT

Last edited by iforce on 10-17-2012 at 09:47 PM

Old Post 10-17-2012 07:29 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

DOLLAR RAISE...ALL IN

Old Post 10-17-2012 09:47 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

BACK TO THE TOP FOR DAVID PENLEY

Old Post 10-18-2012 04:35 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

thanks chris for the kind words dollar and his pups off of different females will speak for themselves know of three 6 m0s olds that will tree coons not nowhere near coondogs yet but they will be. dollar is a different story he is all coondog from head to tail. best track dog I've ever owned good tree dog to boot. not many willing to show their stud dogs but i will show dollar by himself or with any mans world ch he will get his share.

Old Post 10-18-2012 11:41 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

cant ask for much more than that...here is a man thats willing to show his stud dog any way and not hide behind a fancy page stud add or my dog won this and that. you cant go wrong with dollar or herman.

Old Post 10-19-2012 02:37 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

get back up there to the front page where u belong...old school breeding.....coon dog thats full throttle with no bottle.

Old Post 10-20-2012 04:47 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Dollar is the kind of dog that is going to better the breed!!!!! Gr nite ch. 2010 grand American winner war bird will be crossed on dollar in the spring!! Bird is off of homerxminnie swampmfemale that is as nice a female as any ! She comes from a proven cross with some big winners! She has a huge bawl mouth on the track nice locate and turns it over to a hard chop! She will have the grease and she will be there whenever you get there! Bird went from nothing to grand by winning all big hunts! The grand,nc state and sc state hunts where there weremrite at 100 dogs a nite hunting ! She has nothing else to prove as a hunter! But she will be hunted in the pkc nationals in the spring and the world next fall ! This I would say is going to be a great cross!!! You can pm me if you want on the list! These pups will have a foundation ability and pedigree ! They will also be ss/ per pups and I will pay the ss up!!!! My number is 571-233-5819 thanks for reading !

Old Post 10-20-2012 06:51 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

looks good marty these pups are bearly 4 mos old they sound and act like 1 yr olds. mine is loud also he is gonna be extra loud. i have one 7mos old that is loud and has been treeing coons in the wild by himself since he was 5 mos old. hard to believe but it is true. dollar will reproduce i know for a fact. theres 5 more females bred they are all top notch females owned by hard hunters they are their personal coon dogs just not brood dogs can't wait to see all these pups in action in the coming years. dollar is not retired he will be in the woods 4 or 5 nights next week doing what he loves serving warrants on ricky raccoon. god bless and good hunting. thanks herman

Old Post 10-21-2012 06:02 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

great pics marty, i own the mother to the pup you have glad to hear she is doing good..this cross will be made again in the spring.

Old Post 10-22-2012 03:08 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

HEY HERMAN GIVE ME A CALL AND LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RECIEVE THE PACKAGE IN THE MAIL.

Old Post 10-22-2012 04:26 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

BACK TO THE TOP FOR A **** COONDOG.PERIOD POINT BLANK

Old Post 10-25-2012 06:02 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

had a good hunt last night 5 trees 6 coons by 10 thirty they were movin good saw some good dog work.

Old Post 10-26-2012 02:25 AM
LASTER TODD
UKC Forum Member

AWESOME HERMAN!! CRANK WAS 3 FOR 3 LASTNIGHT, SALLY SPLIT TREED ONCE AND HAD IT. GETTING READY TO HEAD UP NORTH IN ABOUT 8 DAYS, CANT WAIT!!!

Old Post 10-26-2012 07:37 AM
LASTER TODD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LASTER TODD Click here to Send LASTER TODD a Private Message Click Here to Email LASTER TODD Find more posts by LASTER TODD Add LASTER TODD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

thats good todd can't ask for more than that, my trackman female was on a three way split with 2 up one tree bout to get her in shape good luck up north. i gonna go south for a week. for relaxation to emerald coast cruse in. deer season gets out of the way we will be wide open weather permuting. thank s herman

Old Post 10-26-2012 02:07 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

dont overlook this hound, you will be kicking yourself in the ass for missing out.

Old Post 10-26-2012 03:24 PM
iforce
UKC Forum Member

dollar raise to the top

Old Post 10-29-2012 06:41 PM