UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 5 year old male for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Coloradocooner
UKC Forum Member

5 year old male for sale

Hello i have a 5 year old male that im getting rid of. Hes a great dog, he loves children and is very mellow. hes a big dog he goes about 85-90 pounds big bawl mouth track and tree. He'll put you under coon. hes a hard hunter.

The reason for selling, is he hunts way to deep for my liking ive had this dog for 2 months now we've been out around 12-15 times and about 60 percent of those runs the dog has been treed at least 2 miles away from me. I dont know about you guys but thats to deep of a dog for me. aside from that hes to independent. ive had my other dogs treed 60 to 70 yards away from away from the truck with meat on several occasions and he'd rather go a mile off to find his own. Thats something i dont like.

400 obo gets him

7198880853 feel free to call.

will send pics of dog and pedigree

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-01-2016 10:03 PM
Coloradocooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coloradocooner Click here to Send Coloradocooner a Private Message Click Here to Email Coloradocooner Find more posts by Coloradocooner Add Coloradocooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kidcolby10
UKC Forum Member

Willing to trade for 1 year old pup lightly started will run track just won't tree yet starting look up she will load herself she's very loudly

Old Post 12-07-2016 01:46 PM
Kidcolby10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kidcolby10 Click here to Send Kidcolby10 a Private Message Click Here to Email Kidcolby10 Find more posts by Kidcolby10 Add Kidcolby10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coloradocooner
UKC Forum Member

i want to apologize, for not being in contact the dog is dead i came home from work and he was laid up dead in the dog house.

Old Post 12-08-2016 07:15 PM
Coloradocooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coloradocooner Click here to Send Coloradocooner a Private Message Click Here to Email Coloradocooner Find more posts by Coloradocooner Add Coloradocooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote