UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > One year old Black-n-Tan for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tccoonhounds
UKC Forum Member

COZAR 13 month old female pup

I am selling my 13 month old female (10/12/2015) black-n- tan coonhound. I don't have time to hunt her as I have four other hounds that need as much of my time as possible. She has been worked at a young age on a caged coon and drags. She has been out in the woods with my other hounds. She definitely has a good nose on her. She just needs to be hunted. Her dam is PR THOMPSON MIDNIGHT DIXIE. Her sire is GRCH GRNITECH PR CROCKETTS BK COZAR. Hopefully the pedigree and picture came through. $500. Private message me if you are interested or call me on my cell phone at (903) 285-7999.

Last edited by tccoonhounds on 11-21-2016 at 02:03 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2016 03:50 AM
tccoonhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tccoonhounds Click here to Send tccoonhounds a Private Message Find more posts by tccoonhounds Add tccoonhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tccoonhounds
UKC Forum Member

I forgot to post my cell number. Give me a call if you are interested in this female. I think she will make someone a very good hound whether you want to pleasure hunt or competition hunt.

My cell number is (903) 285-7999. I am in northeast Texas near Texarkana.

Old Post 10-23-2016 06:36 PM
tccoonhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tccoonhounds Click here to Send tccoonhounds a Private Message Find more posts by tccoonhounds Add tccoonhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tccoonhounds
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 11-17-2016 04:08 AM
tccoonhounds
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 11-21-2016 07:40 PM
tccoonhounds
UKC Forum Member

This is a good little hound. I have dropped the price to $450. She goes out with the other hounds. I would like her to go to a good hunting home but if not I will keep her myself and get her up to speed. After that the price will substantially increase. Thanks to al the coonhunters out there for looking at this little hound. God bless each of you. Give me a call or private message me if you are interested.

Old Post 11-26-2016 05:11 PM
tccoonhounds
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 12-02-2016 08:48 PM
tccoonhounds
UKC Forum Member

new pictures

Here are some new pictures that I took today. If anyone is interested please give me a call or pm me. Thanks.

Old Post 12-05-2016 01:05 AM
tccoonhounds
UKC Forum Member

Short video

Short video of Sue at about 8 months old.

Old Post 12-05-2016 02:15 AM
tccoonhounds
UKC Forum Member

This gyp is also PKC registered and is UKC Permanently Nominated into the UKC Performance Rewards Program.

Old Post 12-08-2016 02:52 AM
tccoonhounds
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 12-15-2016 08:26 PM
tccoonhounds
UKC Forum Member

I will be bringing her to the Winter Classic if any one is interested. I will have all the papers. You can text me or call me at (903) 285-7999.

Thanks to everyone and God Bless.

Old Post 12-23-2016 10:34 PM