UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Allen/UKC
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Allen/UKC

Allen, I was feeling important for a second, when I got a message from you. Then I read the fine print and said it came from Nigeria. There apparently are a couple fake face pages with the last names spelled differently that are using your photo. Not sure what they are up to but I felt I would share what I received. Now if you have a Nigeria Line, I am sorry for disturbing you. LOL

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 07-12-2018 at 03:22 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-12-2018 03:20 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Yes, King Richard and I were in Nigeria for a Redbone Sectional. lol.

Someone else suggested today that I may have been hacked. I'd need to look at a globe again to even see where Nigeria is. And I don't have a Messenger account. Hope they haven't drained my piggy bank.

Old Post 07-12-2018 08:08 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I did it I sent you a freind request and you sent me a me a message back :

Not no but heck no !!

Tar

Old Post 07-12-2018 08:13 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Now... that one was me! lol.

Old Post 07-12-2018 08:43 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Your on Corey's I just troll you lol. Man I am getting good on this iPod lol. I would of had one a long time ago if I knew it was this much fun lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-12-2018 08:54 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Tar. Think it is an IPad. Not IPod. LoL.

Old Post 07-12-2018 08:57 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I like it anyway you spell it lol. You can go coonhunting on it the nights it's to hot to go lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-12-2018 09:00 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Your on Corey's I just troll you lol. Man I am getting good on this iPod lol. I would of had one a long time ago if I knew it was this much fun lol.

Tar

You think that iPod is cool you should try one of those new Lipper pups and see how far we have advanced on breeding.

Mr Tim.

Old Post 07-12-2018 09:28 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

You do remember that midget?? Rite??

Mr Tim.

Old Post 07-12-2018 09:39 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Yep on a cold day my jaw still hurts lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-12-2018 09:41 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I stopped in Nigeria, Indiana one night last week to coon hunt. I just saw a story on the national news about famous celebrities getting their Facebook accounts hacked. But I didn't realize that Allen was such a famous celebrity.

Old Post 07-13-2018 12:19 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote