UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Alpha update
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

Alpha update

I need to update my Garmin Alpha. I'm up North in Michigan for the next 3 months and don't have a computer so I'm going to have to find someone or some place to do it, I'm wondering how long does the update take?? Thanks for any info!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-06-2018 06:35 PM
Pat Miltons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Miltons Click here to Send Pat Miltons a Private Message Click Here to Email Pat Miltons Find more posts by Pat Miltons Add Pat Miltons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

15 minutes

Old Post 07-06-2018 06:49 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

Awesome

Thank you that's great! Having to find someone to let me use their computer I didn't want to tie anyone up to long. I'm going to buy a new tt15 collar and a Michigan map card, maybe I could get the collar clinic in traverse city or f & t fur harvesters in Alpena to do the update for me when I buy the collar and map card since it doesn't take long!

Old Post 07-06-2018 07:08 PM
Pat Miltons is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pat Miltons Click here to Send Pat Miltons a Private Message Click Here to Email Pat Miltons Find more posts by Pat Miltons Add Pat Miltons to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pat Miltons
UKC Forum Member

Collar clinic

Collar clinic , talked to Paul at Collar Clinic in Traverse City Michigan. He said if I bought the map card and a new collar he would update my Garmin! Thank God for Paul at Collar Clinic!!!!

Old Post 07-06-2018 08:05 PM