UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Who gives a dang!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave1
UKC Forum Member

Who gives a dang!!

Been seeing lots of talk about now that there is $$ coming up. The guys that prefer pkc will be hunting ukc more. And that we are going to be seeing better dogs and so on and so on. There is even topics on the final four. My self personal love hunting with good dogs. Don't mean I ain't packing one myself. Every year almost every comp hunter tries there luck at winning the world in all registries. This year is no different. So why all the fuss?

I'm not good with words most time i dont even know what im trying to say. All i know is we are all in this together. The main and most important part of making any registry better is US!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2019 12:11 AM
Dave1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave1 Click here to Send Dave1 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave1 Add Dave1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Dave1

I believe you are 100 percent correct, WE are all in this together. UKC has done their part now in making their World Hunt a major player in the money hunts. Yes we will see more strictly PKC hunters hunting in this hunt, that is the objective in making it a hunt for the best coondog in the country. I believe the quality of the dogs will only get better with this kind of competition. I have desired for a long time s hunt that pitted the best dogs in the country and now we are getting there. No longer will the top PKC dogs pass the UKC World Hunt up with the prize money they can now win. It's a win for all of us that love a real coondog. Dave

Old Post 09-22-2019 01:09 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Your not gonna see major PKC hunters trying to win the UKC world for 10k. Whereever the world hunt is that year is where your gonna get your major PKC hunters from that particular year. I didn't see any difference this year than any other year.

UKC Dogs PKC Dogs BLAH BLAH BLAH

Old Post 09-22-2019 03:09 AM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote