UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnitech"Somewheres Stylish Fate"
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jcsims
UKC Forum Member

Fate

I can't speak for fate but with his loaded pedigree of reproducers all I can say is coon dogs but for Maggie my neighbor owed her whole blood line and there's not a dog.in her pedigree that's not a coon dog since I was a youngster the hound man down the street treed coons.when people didn't .I know where one of Maggie s brothers is a top notch not for sale

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-08-2016 01:28 AM
jcsims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jcsims Click here to Send jcsims a Private Message Click Here to Email jcsims Find more posts by jcsims Add jcsims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric logsdon
UKC Forum Member

Thanks jcsims, Fate and Maggie's pups will prove them self they are are good acting pups in time it will show

Old Post 01-08-2016 03:20 AM
Eric logsdon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric logsdon Click here to Send Eric logsdon a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric logsdon Find more posts by Eric logsdon Add Eric logsdon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric logsdon
UKC Forum Member

Pick of litter male URL=http://s284.photobucket.com/user/Logsdon1920/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpszbnsfmpz.jpg.html][/URL]

Old Post 01-11-2016 08:19 PM
Eric logsdon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eric logsdon Click here to Send Eric logsdon a Private Message Click Here to Email Eric logsdon Find more posts by Eric logsdon Add Eric logsdon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric logsdon
UKC Forum Member

FATE IS IN KENTUCKY

Guys FATE is a fast tracking machine runs like his trying to catch the coon. look real hard at his pedigree it speaks for it's self and come hunt with FATE let him show ya how much heart and drive he has for a 2.5 year old!!!

Old Post 02-14-2016 07:21 PM
Eric logsdon
UKC Forum Member

I've had 4 calls back on Fate's pups we sold and I'm getting good reports back on them they turned 3 months old on the 7th of this month and they are liking what they bought!

Old Post 02-14-2016 07:54 PM
Eric logsdon
UKC Forum Member

Got another call today on the another pup doing great for them that makes the 5th person satisfied with there Fate pup! They are working on getting videos to share with everyone on here.

Old Post 03-05-2016 03:53 AM
Eric logsdon
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 03-10-2016 10:48 PM
Eric logsdon
UKC Forum Member

This is at 4 months old fellers I'll post more as soon as I get better videos of them.

Last edited by Eric logsdon on 03-10-2016 at 10:52 PM

Old Post 03-10-2016 10:50 PM
Eric logsdon
UKC Forum Member

SOMEWHERES STYLISH FATE is in Kentucky his pups are looking good!!!

Old Post 04-13-2016 10:44 PM
walkerdogs68
UKC Forum Member

Pups

If your looking to buy a real coondog pup from and honest guy contact Eric logsdon. He will help you out any way he can. He has been nothing but good to me and my friend .Not to mention his pups out of fate are awesome.These pups are WINNERS.

Old Post 04-21-2016 03:01 AM
walkerdogs68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdogs68 Click here to Send walkerdogs68 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdogs68 Find more posts by walkerdogs68 Add walkerdogs68 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Grtch Somewheres Stylish Fate

Big mouth coondog bred right

Proven winner proven sire.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy/Sire Lawyer2.
Pr House's Chief Lawyer/Sire Lawyer2 x House's KY Julie

Old Post 04-28-2016 04:06 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

I have a nice young bone female out of plus points dolly.dolly is out of cold sweat and plus points penny.penny is out of jake x pearl.A litter out of my female would put the jake x pearl cross 4 times in a 4 generation pedigree. that will be something we will have to think about in a couple years if we decide to raise some pups.good luck with your fate dog.we have seen with our own eyes what doubling up on jake x pearl produces.we have had 3 nice ones out of the bone x dolly cross. with the coma blood in the mix he should throw some nice pups .

Old Post 04-30-2016 08:20 AM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric logsdon
UKC Forum Member

Fate

Thomasg give me call sometime yes that should be a great cross on your female she is breed good!!

Old Post 05-01-2016 03:40 AM
Eric logsdon
UKC Forum Member

Fate is up for sale!!!!

After thinking long and hard Fate is up for sale no big reason why he is just don't have time to promote him like he needs to be Fate is a 1st and 1st type of hound that u can win with he has plenty of winning left in him he just turned 3 he has one fall super stakes. He is a real classy hard tree dog big mouth to boot big bawl mouth on track big coma locate he has a lot of heart and drive loves to get off by him self and when he hooks he won't move right or wrong he can hold under pressure no problem! All he needs is a ride to the hunts and a handler he will put you in the winners circle ! He breed good coma blood and Bone collector blood fate is the only grand pup to bone at stud the can produce all-grand pedigree . In pkc he has 307 dollars won!!! Don't need tons of calls or texts Asking how he hunts he has done some winning he hunts fine he will tree coons he will miss coons price is low enough firm 4800 dollars !!!!!! He is in Kentucky contact me at 2703133773 calls or text

Old Post 05-04-2016 11:21 PM
hemihomey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Eric logsdon
Pick of litter male URL=http://s284.photobucket.com/user/Logsdon1920/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpszbnsfmpz.jpg.html][/URL]

Is this pup still for sale?????

Ezekiel 23:20

Old Post 05-27-2016 03:23 PM
hemihomey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hemihomey Click here to Send hemihomey a Private Message Find more posts by hemihomey Add hemihomey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerdogs68
UKC Forum Member

No I bought him 3 months ago

Old Post 05-27-2016 11:19 PM
walkerdogs68 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdogs68 Click here to Send walkerdogs68 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdogs68 Find more posts by walkerdogs68 Add walkerdogs68 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mikyle White
UKC Forum Member

Any idea who owns the mother to this hounds now? I own a littermate to her.

Old Post 05-28-2016 12:37 AM
Mikyle White is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mikyle White Click here to Send Mikyle White a Private Message Click Here to Email Mikyle White Find more posts by Mikyle White Add Mikyle White to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eric logsdon
UKC Forum Member

Danny Richardson his dad owns her the last I can remember he is on the post somewhere!!

Old Post 05-28-2016 02:06 AM
rough country
UKC Forum Member

I am going to high jack Eric's ad on Fate due to me getting on her by cell phone I do not know how to post pic on the message board using my phone if there us anyway I can possible help anyone feel free to contact me James Bowman 606-481-5303 anyone with a nice titled female that is looking to put coma blood in some puppy's stud fee will be free of charge

James Bowman 606-481-2182

Old Post 06-03-2016 04:09 AM
rough country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rough country Click here to Send rough country a Private Message Click Here to Email rough country Find more posts by rough country Add rough country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rough country
UKC Forum Member

I am going to high jack Eric's ad on Fate due to me getting on her by cell phone I do not know how to post pic on the message board using my phone if there us anyway I can possible help anyone feel free to contact me James Bowman 606-481-5303 stud fee is $300

Last edited by rough country on 06-04-2016 at 03:14 AM

Old Post 06-03-2016 04:09 AM
rough country is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rough country Click here to Send rough country a Private Message Click Here to Email rough country Find more posts by rough country Add rough country to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rough country
UKC Forum Member

Looking thru Fate's 4 generation pedigree he has
Grnitech Fletchers Stylish Jake 3x which is #7 in historical reproducing males
Grnitech Backwater Pearl 2x which is#2 unhistorical reproducing females
Nitech Kiddy's Wipeout Zeb
Nitech Skuna River Fred
Grnitech Backwater Bone Collector
Nitech Hubs HomerAnd loaded up with the Coma Blood I've always been fawn of the coma bloodline because of their tracking ability and having a coon a high percent of the time once they park if at anytime anyone is interested in checking Fate out please feel free to come check him out be more then welcome to cut him a drop or two for you he will get thru the country type hound iswith a big bawl track mouth with a loud quivering locate and a explosive chop mouth tree dog he is very good about having a coon and has been trash free.No he doesn't walk on water but I like a lot about this hound and I feel he could help anyone's breeding program James Bowman 1-606-481-5303 his DNA is on profile I was very lucky to be able to buy Fate from Darian Wiseman and Eric Logsdon he's been worth it all to me

Last edited by rough country on 06-07-2016 at 04:29 AM

Old Post 06-07-2016 04:26 AM
rough country
UKC Forum Member

Fate has $307.00 _kc fixing to push him some more and see what we can win.
He impresses me more and more each night he is a track driving fool that has his coon when he puts it in park. Anyone wanting to see him come feel free to contact me to sit up a hunt

Old Post 06-10-2016 04:21 AM
rough country
UKC Forum Member

Got a win on Fate on the bench this evening gives him 25 points toward show CH going to try and make him a Dual Grand

Old Post 06-11-2016 02:12 AM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Fine looking, Well bred hound!

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 06-11-2016 04:00 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rough country
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
Fine looking, Well bred hound!
Thanks Tim if only given the chance I feel he could help with anyone's breeding program he has everything a person could ask for in a hound heart,drive, looks,out of this world mouth and the most important the ability to tree coons, he runs a track the way I like no silly babbling but he gets it open when he smells a coon and opens just right .
At anytime I can help anyone please contact me
James Bowman 1-606-481-5303

Old Post 06-11-2016 04:55 AM