UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Plz Read
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RealDEALKENNeLs
UKC Forum Member

Plz Read

im in maxton nc Im looking for a redtick male or feamle a year or less it dont have to be started at all im trying to prove a point to my buddy that i can train a coondog to be the best please guys sell me one for cheap after i train it i will be letting my little girl hunt it so if you have a hound you want to see at the big hunts doing big things please let me get it and show how good i am at traing please tex or call 9107477612 i dont have alot of money but i love coonhunting and so does my daughter so please look out for me if you can thanks so much my names duncan

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-19-2014 06:43 AM
RealDEALKENNeLs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RealDEALKENNeLs Click here to Send RealDEALKENNeLs a Private Message Click Here to Email RealDEALKENNeLs Find more posts by RealDEALKENNeLs Add RealDEALKENNeLs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lathe Williams
UKC Forum Member

Call or text me at 8289891829 I got something you might want.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-31-2014 12:16 AM
Lathe Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lathe Williams Click here to Send Lathe Williams a Private Message Click Here to Email Lathe Williams Find more posts by Lathe Williams Add Lathe Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote