UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > I don't want to sell price ?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

I don't want to sell price ?

What's the I don't want to sell price ? Looking for a male 5 or younger hard hunting have the meat type of dog . Gotta have a decent mouth on him . Not worried about looks I don't bench show . I have dog's that run and tree coons but I'm looking for above average .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2018 04:55 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Call Don Barnett...870-500-4996. He said that he would sell Trump, his 11 mos old male for $14,000. He is everything that you are looking for and is already used to swamps.

Old Post 02-05-2018 07:50 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Sure must be a good one I'd like to see him go I'll have to give him a call

Old Post 02-05-2018 11:40 PM
George pouliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for George pouliott Click here to Send George pouliott a Private Message Click Here to Email George pouliott Find more posts by George pouliott Add George pouliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Call him, he doesn't live too far from Batesville if you are going to Winter Classic.

Old Post 02-06-2018 12:03 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Woodard
UKC Forum Member

Oh goodness richard, could u imagine what u could get if u breed your 10,000 dollar female to him😆

PR. WOODARDS ALLGRAND ANN ( SPIDER X LIZ PUP)
PR. WOODARDS HARDWOOD DOC ( SPIDER X LIZ PUP)
Nt.ch. all night Hanna
Nt.ch. Dual Fuel Frisky

Old Post 02-06-2018 05:56 PM
Randy Woodard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Woodard Click here to Send Randy Woodard a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Woodard Find more posts by Randy Woodard Add Randy Woodard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Randy Woodard
Oh goodness richard, could u imagine what u could get if u breed your 10,000 dollar female to him😆

I believe that would be a half brother half sister cross

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 02-06-2018 08:24 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Not gonna make it to Batesville but am taking a week off in March think I found one so I'll be heading North soon .

Old Post 02-06-2018 08:53 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Good luck in your search.
Randy, I don't think that Trump's testicles have dropped yet.

Old Post 02-06-2018 10:50 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Crosscountry L's Trump

He will head the kennel one day.

Old Post 02-07-2018 09:30 PM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

He must be a good one Mr. Don hopefully I'll get to see him go sometime . Looking to be next year before I get any travel hunts in .

Old Post 02-07-2018 11:51 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

Trump

You are welcome to come see him go anytime.

Old Post 02-08-2018 04:06 AM
Don Barnett Sr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Don Barnett Sr Click here to Send Don Barnett Sr a Private Message Click Here to Email Don Barnett Sr Find more posts by Don Barnett Sr Add Don Barnett Sr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Don. I am gonna play the power ball this week if I win I wouldn't mind spending a million on some good stock and going in the right direction .

Old Post 02-19-2018 06:38 PM
Don Barnett Sr
UKC Forum Member

George

Good luck with that strategy.

Old Post 02-20-2018 01:12 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

A lot of people use that as their breeding strategy.

Old Post 02-20-2018 01:42 AM
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

I don't want to be a breeder though a litter from time to time off something I really like but mostly I just like to hunt and try to beat walker dog's when I can .

Old Post 02-20-2018 11:46 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They pay really big money for those good walker dogs. If you want to beat them regularly then you have to be willing to spend big also. When I start beating them, they just go out and buy a better dog. You can't do that with Redbones. There aren't enough out there to just go buy a better one. If you want a really good one you just about have to be a breeder and trainer because no one wants to sell one that they have raised and trained. At least, that is why I got started.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-20-2018 at 01:57 PM

Old Post 02-20-2018 01:52 PM
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert I'd have to agree with that

Old Post 02-20-2018 06:48 PM
pigsit
UKC Forum Member

If you're serious, I'[ve got the dog. 580 765 4308

Dual GRNTCH Wendy
GRNTCH Cola
GrNtCH Honky Tonk Rock and Roll
Dual GRCH Bumper
Dual CH June
Dual CH Jill

Old Post 02-20-2018 07:19 PM
pigsit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pigsit Click here to Send pigsit a Private Message Click Here to Email pigsit Find more posts by pigsit Add pigsit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by pigsit
If you're serious, I'[ve got the dog. 580 765 4308

GUY THIS IS A NICE RED DOG

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-21-2018 05:02 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
George pouliott
UKC Forum Member

I called and left a message yesterday with my # just waiting to hear back from him .

Old Post 02-21-2018 05:07 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I tried to tell y'all 2 years ago. Don said this morning that Trump's price has gone up to $18,000 now. He had 600 plus, 250 minus and 225 circle at Winter Classic last night. And Rhonda is getting ready to come in heat. I wonder if half brother/sister T-Top crosses work?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-15-2020 at 04:30 PM

Old Post 02-15-2020 04:28 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, now Jared says that he doesn't want to but he would sell his 1 yr old pup, Banks for $14,000. Banks won his cast at Winter Classic Fri night. He had a den, a pine and a coon all by himself. On Sat night he had several dens all by himself but couldn't get one on the outside. Don't make me say that I told you so again a year from now.

Old Post 02-17-2020 02:46 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, now Jared says that he doesn't want to but he would sell his 1 yr old pup, Banks for $14,000. Banks won his cast at Winter Classic Fri night. He had a den, a pine and a coon all by himself. On Sat night he had several dens all by himself but couldn't get one on the outside. Don't make me say that I told you so again a year from now.

What do they want for the one you handled and won with cause that one must be extra special

Old Post 02-18-2020 12:39 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jo-nathan 10
Banned

You a are nuts

If dog sthat are showing dens an pines an one coon are worth 14,000 mine most be worth at least 25,000 then cause he is 17 months an I only seen him miss once since I singled him out

Old Post 02-18-2020 02:19 AM
jo-nathan 10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jo-nathan 10 Click here to Send jo-nathan 10 a Private Message Click Here to Email jo-nathan 10 Find more posts by jo-nathan 10 Add jo-nathan 10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jo-nathan 10, they aren't my dogs. There owners must be nuts but then they do hunt Redbones. They didn't say that they were worth that much, they just said that it would take that much to buy them. How much would it take to buy your dog and how many comp hunt wins does it have?

Johnny, Banks is the dog that I hunted. I sure do like him.

Old Post 02-18-2020 01:31 PM