UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Female Coon Hunters
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
girlshuntto
UKC Forum Member

im a female and i love to hunt!!
i have been coon hunting since i was 3.
got 2 nite champions and 1 almost grand
coon hunting is not just a guys sport i have met some of my best fr4iends through competitions.
its a sport that guys dominate but that will change

Last edited by girlshuntto on 10-30-2013 at 04:39 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2013 04:39 PM
girlshuntto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for girlshuntto Click here to Send girlshuntto a Private Message Find more posts by girlshuntto Add girlshuntto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

I married a coonhunter almost 22 yrs ago . In the beginning I thought there is no way that man is in the woods with those dogs 5-6 nights a week ...my daddy grandpa had been avid bird hunters but I didn't know much of anything about dogs or understand the addiction that went along with it !
If you can't beat em' join em' became my motto I don't go near as much as he does (I also enjoy a quite night @ home w/ a good book whiles he's out with the guys) but go quite often & enjoy taking off going to hunts & meeting new people .
I love training & working with pups watching them learn & progress every night. Got a great pup trainer our Mafia dog 6 yrs old , straight as a string , not a mean bone in him & a coon treeing machine ! And of course Mama's baby maybe the most spoiled coonhound on earth , think he knows when we go to a hunt & get in the $$ he gets to ride in the back seat ,window down while munching on Pringles ,Slim Jim's , & an orange Gatoraid....Daddy would never treated him like this lol
Jen

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-01-2013 09:10 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
me hillsman
UKC Forum Member

In our household coon hunting is something we enjoy as a family. My husband may get in more hunting than the kids and I, but we all enjoy getting to go when we get a chance, and enjoy the hounds year around. We posted pictures of the kids on here a few years back, and all though the kids have grown and the pups that were pictured are now some fine hounds, our enjoyment of hunting remains the same. -Erin Hillsman

Old Post 10-02-2013 05:07 PM
me hillsman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for me hillsman Click here to Send me hillsman a Private Message Click Here to Email me hillsman Find more posts by me hillsman Add me hillsman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JMollett
UKC Forum Member

If Ohio is full of female coonhunters why haven't I found one yet.
I've been looking mighty Hard!

Mr. Jake.
Tree Stomping Beauty

Old Post 10-02-2013 11:53 PM
JMollett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JMollett Click here to Send JMollett a Private Message Click Here to Email JMollett Find more posts by JMollett Add JMollett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LadyLuckKennel
UKC Forum Member

Team LadyLuck

Old Post 10-05-2013 12:14 PM
LadyLuckKennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LadyLuckKennel Click here to Send LadyLuckKennel a Private Message Click Here to Email LadyLuckKennel Visit LadyLuckKennel's homepage! Find more posts by LadyLuckKennel Add LadyLuckKennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
emcgee
UKC Forum Member

I'm 21 and from WV. I started going with a boyfriend when we first dated a couple years ago. The first night we hiked about 3 miles or so up a mountain, but after that I kept going and got hooked. Now he lets me take his dogs out when he doesn't get the chance and I'm working on getting and training a couple dogs of my own. Wish I had the opportunity to go sooner but not many people around my hometown coon hunt.

Old Post 10-26-2013 01:54 PM
emcgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emcgee Click here to Send emcgee a Private Message Click Here to Email emcgee Find more posts by emcgee Add emcgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Angela Sawvel
UKC Forum Member

I'm 24 from the middle of the mitten (Michigan) been coon hunting and showing hounds since I was 12. Happily married to a man whom didn't coon hunt until we started dating, first night out he fell in a wood chuck hole and I had to laugh He was hooked. We pleasure hunt alot together and I do most of the competion hunting. We have six treeing walkers some we hunt and some I show.

*Dusty and I with NtCh'Ch'GrWch'Pr' Michigan Mojo*

*Got my cousin Lilly involved pretty well too this year*

*Kinda of a family affair where I come from... Sister Jessy, Friend Monique, and Bosses Daughter Taylor*

CCH'GrCh4'Pr Rock'in W's Rock On
GrCh4'Pr Rock'in W's Blue Cover Girl

Old Post 10-26-2013 05:58 PM
Angela Sawvel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Angela Sawvel Click here to Send Angela Sawvel a Private Message Click Here to Email Angela Sawvel Find more posts by Angela Sawvel Add Angela Sawvel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Well Im much older then you ladies, but I hunt with the greatest guy Ive ever met....my husband Doug. We hunt pups on the river off a pontoon or on our land around the house. We travel all over to hunt and show. I love the time with our dogs and my best friend.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 10-27-2013 01:44 AM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lgblnc
UKC Forum Member

VA girl here

If its hunting IM THERE.

Old Post 10-30-2013 05:58 PM
lgblnc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lgblnc Click here to Send lgblnc a Private Message Click Here to Email lgblnc Find more posts by lgblnc Add lgblnc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

I started this thread 5 yrs ago. Nice to see its still going. An the sport is growing with ladies and youth.

Happy hunting an be safe.

Old Post 10-30-2013 07:31 PM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rowdyridge101
UKC Forum Member

From Missouri 32 years old and have been hunting for 7 years now. Started Comp. hunting about 4 years ago. Love it. Have two daughters that like to hunt. My oldest started hunting when she was two and my youngest is 3 and ask every night if she can go hunting. I love going to the St. Jude Benifit hunt in TN and hunting on the ladies night hunt.

Bluetick
CCH GrNiteCh Grch"PR" Williams What Now Roho 2016 UKC World Champion Bluetick Male on the Bench
GRCh "PR" Heavens Misery Makin Missy
American Leopard
CCH CH "PR" Rowdy Ridge's Midnight M.I.A

Old Post 10-30-2013 08:09 PM
rowdyridge101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rowdyridge101 Click here to Send rowdyridge101 a Private Message Click Here to Email rowdyridge101 Find more posts by rowdyridge101 Add rowdyridge101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

That's awesome that they have a ladies hunt.

Old Post 10-30-2013 10:24 PM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coon_Huntin_Cow
UKC Forum Member

I'm from Tennessee Ridge, TN! I'm 26 years old. Secretary of our local club (check them out on Facebook-HOUSTON COUNTY COON CLUB) and if you're ever in my area I'd love to hunt fellow gals that love the sport and hounds just as much as me!

https://www.facebook.com/jcfarms2015/

Home of:
GRNITECH GRCH JBR HUSTLIN IN THE STICKS HTX
CH'NITECH'PR WHEN DARKNESS FALLS YOLO HTX

R.I.P.
GRNITECH'GRCH'PR'SPEARS WIPEOUT BIG MACK HTX

We also proudly support our local club: Houston County Coon Club
NEW MEMBERS WELCOME!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Houston-County-Coon-Club/144152852313998

Old Post 11-29-2014 09:18 PM
Coon_Huntin_Cow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coon_Huntin_Cow Click here to Send Coon_Huntin_Cow a Private Message Click Here to Email Coon_Huntin_Cow Visit Coon_Huntin_Cow's homepage! Find more posts by Coon_Huntin_Cow Add Coon_Huntin_Cow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote