UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > looking in wv
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

looking in wv

anybody have a good started red female that can tree a easy coon and needs single out for sale here in wv

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-25-2014 09:58 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

may drive alittle in the ohio or pa area

Old Post 10-27-2014 02:19 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wvredbonelady
UKC Forum Member

pups

got started red pups ttop bloodline free just got to many no papers tho

Old Post 10-28-2014 08:15 PM
Wvredbonelady is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wvredbonelady Click Here to Email Wvredbonelady Find more posts by Wvredbonelady Add Wvredbonelady to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

thanks id pay for 1 if i could get papers with itnot looking for something for nothing

Old Post 10-28-2014 09:54 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
..not looking for something for nothing..

I have a couple that I could deliver to Princeton/Bluefield WVa. That is about a 3 hr drive for you.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 10-29-2014 at 06:34 PM

Old Post 10-29-2014 06:25 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

thanks mr lambert may get back to you if i can't find something closer is what you have pups or a started dog pm me what you have and price thanks

Old Post 10-29-2014 10:02 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have almost ready to start pups. Check out my "pups" thread. I will be up there Saturday/Sunday of this week end.

Old Post 10-30-2014 03:11 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I have almost ready to start pups. Check out my "pups" thread. I will be up there Saturday/Sunday of this week end.
thanks if my health was better i would get a pup i know you keep some nice red dogs but i couldn't hunt a pup like it would need

Old Post 10-30-2014 11:23 PM