UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Jack X Dixie pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
M. B. Jones
UKC Forum Member

Jack X Dixie pups

Five males out of Nt. Ch GrCH Wileys Hillbilly Jack and Stringers High Lonesome Dixie.

Dixie is out of Timber chopper moonlight Sneak and a heavy fireball bred female.

Pups will be performance paid when picked up.

200.00 per pup.

will post pics tomorrow.

731-608-1418 calls only

Last edited by M. B. Jones on 10-05-2014 at 12:35 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2014 12:19 AM
M. B. Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M. B. Jones Click here to Send M. B. Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email M. B. Jones Find more posts by M. B. Jones Add M. B. Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
larry stringer
UKC Forum Member

Hillbilly Jack x Dixie

Should make some good ones Brian, Folks dixie stays busy in the timber allnight long. and she is for sure a hard, hard treeing female. they are priced right at 200.00 and already preformance paid up on each pup. give em a pic of them pretty red pups Brian. LWS.

Old Post 10-05-2014 12:47 AM
larry stringer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry stringer Click here to Send larry stringer a Private Message Click Here to Email larry stringer Find more posts by larry stringer Add larry stringer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M. B. Jones
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-08-2014 01:28 AM
M. B. Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M. B. Jones Click here to Send M. B. Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email M. B. Jones Find more posts by M. B. Jones Add M. B. Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeftTurnClyde
UKC Forum Member

jack X dixie

All,

I will start by saying Jack is an excellent coonhound. He has a rouring bawl strike and a nice locate to a steady chop on the tree. His feet will be on the wood. I have never seen dixie in the woods but have heard tell that she is a nice coonhound and can go against any hound. This cross should be a great addition to the Redbone breed. I look forward to seeing Jacks offspring for years to come.

X 'PR' Nunleys Timber Chopper Pepper

'PR' Midnight Moon Jabber HTX
• NTCH Hillbilly Jabo X Poncheon Camp Daisy

Old Post 10-09-2014 02:04 AM
LeftTurnClyde is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LeftTurnClyde Click here to Send LeftTurnClyde a Private Message Click Here to Email LeftTurnClyde Find more posts by LeftTurnClyde Add LeftTurnClyde to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M. B. Jones
UKC Forum Member

weaned

Pups are weaned and received first shots today.

Ready to go.

Old Post 10-11-2014 12:22 AM
M. B. Jones
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 10-18-2014 03:50 AM
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Brian, you did a good job raising those pups.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Dixie is a very nice hound. I've had the privilege to hunt with her several times, and she is a nice tree hound. Not only that but she is a good hard worker.

As for Jack, he is a well balanced hound with plenty of drive.

His first litter is showing a lot of natural ability and plenty of go. I suspect that this litter will be just as naturally starting if not better.

Don't miss out on this litter for the price they are.

Kent

Home of:
NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack HTX DNA-P 2014 Performance Sire
CCH GRCH 'PR' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley DNA-P
'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jill DNA-VIP
'PR' Rowdy Ridge Over the Moon

Old Post 10-24-2014 08:19 PM
redbonemanII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbonemanII Click here to Send redbonemanII a Private Message Click Here to Email redbonemanII Visit redbonemanII's homepage! Find more posts by redbonemanII Add redbonemanII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redbonemanII
UKC Forum Member

Here is the Garmin shot of a female from Jack's first litter with Haley.

This is Jonathan Christmas' pup named Annie on her third outing.

She also had the chance to run off game and paid it no attention.

Jack is putting a good amount of go and ears on his pups. We'll see how it continues.

Home of:
NITECH GRCH 'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jack HTX DNA-P 2014 Performance Sire
CCH GRCH 'PR' Hoo Hoo Hollow Twin Oak Haley DNA-P
'PR' Wiley's Hillbilly Jill DNA-VIP
'PR' Rowdy Ridge Over the Moon

Old Post 10-29-2014 08:38 PM
redbonemanII is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redbonemanII Click here to Send redbonemanII a Private Message Click Here to Email redbonemanII Visit redbonemanII's homepage! Find more posts by redbonemanII Add redbonemanII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M. B. Jones
UKC Forum Member

pups

four males left ready to go.

Shanes44 replied to pm been hectic at work
Have not been on alot.

Old Post 11-03-2014 11:31 PM
M. B. Jones
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 11-28-2014 11:08 PM